Big Mike Naughton Ford

150 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

Best Buying experience I've ever had!

by from Parker, CO |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. It all started when I mentioned to one of my coworkers that I was looking to purchase a car. Her husband Nate Elkins works at big Mike. To be honest sometimes when someone recommends the company that their spouse works at it doesn't always work out. I am pleased to say that this was quite the opposite. After talking with Nate he convinced me to come down and give them an opportunity to earn my business. I met with George The next day to discuss options on used vehicles that they have in inventory. Sometimes a used vehicle inventory is hit or miss but George was able to find me exactly what I was looking for. I was in and out in two hours with the exact vehicle that I wanted, at the price I wanted it and wasnt there all day like I have been previously with other dealerships. After the initial sale I had a lot of follow-up questions. Both George and Nate were very helpful and far exceeded my expectations on the level of service that I received. I will not hesitate to fully recommend others to big Mike for their future car buying or service needs. Nico

Purchased a 2016 Ford Fiesta -

by from Aurora, CO. |

I have been coming to Mike Naughton for many years. The service dept took care of 2003 Ford Taurus. My Dad and I always did rate Mike Naughton Ford as one of the greatest dealerships. I am glad I chose another Ford to purchase. I have in the years past have had a Pinto, Lynx, Mystic, 2 Taurus and now the Fiesta. I guess you would say I love the Fords. Mr. Naughton, when I came in yesterday I was just looking for another car, but when I saw this one Fiesta Ford, the deal was done. Mike Allen was the Sales Consultant. He was just excellent. He answered my questions, went out for a test drive and I just loved the car I purchased. The last car I purchased was in 2003, a Ford Taurus. It was a great car for the years I drove it. Like I stated Mike Allen was great. I also spoke with William Bell want a great General Sales Manager. In all honesty everyone was great. Jim in Finance was an excellent man to handle getting the paperwork together for me to sign. That a boy to all the staff at Mike Naughton. Thanks Kathy Rodgers

Very shady dealer. Use at your own risk

by from Denver, CO |

I just purchased my 2nd car, a used 2014 Ford Flex, at this dealership, and it will most definitely be my last. I don't even want to give them my business for service at this point. The sales process follows every cliche that has ever been played out. After an extremely long wait when I told them my time was limited before arriving. They were finally willing to make a sale. The next process took hours and when finally brought to the finance office I was able to expedite things. This was to my detriment though. What I found out after the car was "detailed" and delivered was that they only had one "smart" key in the car plus no mats. While not the biggest deal breaker I was assured they'd look for these. Financing changes happened after leaving and I ended up using my own source and was assured during this process that a replacement key would be provided and mats would be able to be found for this vehicle. Once it came time to deliver the new financial paperwork and resign the documents the sales person, Boris, changed his answers completely. Now he started saying if I wanted these things he couldn't do that but I was welcome to talk with his sales manager. I did and he was the rudest person I have ever spoken with. He said, "We are not going to give you anthing else." I will pay the money to get another key, which is much more expensive when a 2nd key is unavailable. I will also pay for my own mats. I will also be sure to let everyone I know understand what kind of business is being run there. This is a buyer beware. If you are going to purchase a vehicle, do not expect them to conduct business in a business like manner. If you can get a good deal, hopefully it won't end up costing you.

Sales Manager-Tripp

by from Aurora, Co. |

Mr. Tripp was amazing and SO good to work with. He approached my husband and I instantly took a liking to him. Mr. Tripp then offered his services and time. He was politie, kind, friendly, and very knowledgable about the vehicle we wanted. It was a very smooth process and I got everything I wanted. Thank you Mr. Tripp.

I wish kindness were a word these folks recognized

by from Mountville pa |

We were pulling a camper from PA and the coolers went out for the oil and water and the smoke was pouring out of our ford truck. A salesman from here saw us and said "he pitied us" but didn't stop to help. When we got to big Mike's there was no great effort to help us. I finally said "could you please give us some grace as we have traveled far and have a distance to go". We spent three nights in their alley running out of water in the camper. When asking if they could help us with water the answer was "no and my boss isn't happy about you being parked here." The truck was repaired and we were on out way to only come into Utah with the check engine light on. It seems a boot was not replaced in the repairs and completely tore. So much for Big Mike

Best Truck Buying Experience

by from Centennial, CO |

Big Mike had posted an add for a F150 that I couldn't believe. I had to see it for myself. Took a test drive on Thursday and drove it home for real on Friday. Fast, easy, no pressure! Greatest purchasing process ever. Don't know why car buying is so hard at other places.

Great Place to buy a new vehicle

by from South Fork, Co |

I started by search for my new F 150 on line and made an appointment to meet with Sal. Met with Sal and I was offered a fair price for my trade and then Sal helped me find the F 150 with the equipment that I wanted. Finished up a great deal on my new F 150. Everybody I met at Big Mike Naughton Ford was friendly and helpful from the Sales Manager to the Finance Dept I was treated very well and no pressure. I felt like I was working with my friend. Thanks for a fair deal.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Aurora, CO |

Dealing with car dealers has not been a pleasant experience until I went to Mike Naughton Ford and worked with W. Tripp. Tripp was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He has also been very helpful after the deal was made, helping me with all the bells and whistles on my new Escape. I highly recommend Tripp if you are looking for a new car. I love my new car..........thanks Tripp!

Best Dealer EVER!

by from Joliet IL |

Being new to Denver, the only reason I went to Big Mike Ford initially is because I saw him on TV and thought why not buy a Flex from this man! I went to 2 other dealers before Big Mike, and everyone asked me where my husband was. Did they not know that women buy cars without their husbands and significant others?? It is not 1954 anymore. At Big Mike no one asked me do I need my husband or make me feel uneducated. Everyone there was so very nice and helpful. Big Mike was there himself! Shocking since most dealerships where I come from, the owners are never there especially on a Saturday. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Ford or even a used car. The way they treated me is the way the treat everyone. With Respect!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My wife and I were referred to Mike Naughton Ford by a very good friend of ours. We live an hour and a half away, so we used their website to shop rather than going to the lot. I was very impressed with their site, which was super easy to navigate, had plenty of detailed pictures of the vehicles and even offered live support if needed. After checking the site daily for a long while, I finally found the perfect used car for our family. I contacted a sales associate and was connected with Mickey. He was so easy to work with, he had the car I was interested in pulled up and waiting for us to examine when my family and I drove down to see it. We had prepared ourselves for a long stay as we went through the financing process, but were happily surprised with a painless, speedy experience, which is priceless when you have a 1 year old waiting with you. If you want a painless process, with easy going staff always willing to help, Mike Naughton Ford is the place to be.