Big Mike Naughton Ford

New 888-831-4412
Used 888-903-4875
Service 877-265-6815

In Colorado, Big Mike Naughton is Ford

Great truck buying experience.

by from Aurora, CO |

I was looking for a truck to replace my 22 year old pickup, not urgent. I got a great deal on a 2010 Ford F250 King Ranch. Everything I could ask for. Tripp was knowledgeable about Fords and other trucks for comparison. No pressure and a pleasant transaction from Tripp and everyone I encountered at Mike Naughton,

Best Dealership!

by from Aurora, Co |

Best dealership I have ever been too! They are so patient and understanding. Our salesperson William Tripp is like no other. He wasnt pushy and was on our side. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Wont go anywhere else!

by from Aurora, Co |

I have always hated going to dealerships, but at Big Mike Naughton Ford you feel like family. Our sales person Tripp never rushed us and was very patient. If we needed more time, he didn't get upset, he was on our side. He was very understanding and patient. I would only go to Tripp at Big Mike's and would and will continue to tell everyone to go here and get help from him. Thanks guys for all your help and my awesome car!

First time Customer.

by from Denver,Co |

I do not do many reviews, but I feel compelled after my overall great experience there. My car broke down and I was forced to find a new one quick. Like many other people I look forward to buying a new car with the same disdain as going to the dentist. I worked with Mike Allen and Chris Parl. Never did I feel like I was being pushed into a deal. Even the credit manager Manny was super nice and was very helpful. They also picked me up for free since I had no car. The shuttle diver Ian was my first impression with the company and he was awesome...down to earth, helpful and friendly. A truly professional team. Overall a great experience in a usually stressful situation.

A definitely positive experience

by from Golden, CO |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Focus ST. I test drove the car at a different dealership, did my homework in researching experts and drivers' comments from the various automotive websites about that model and its competitors. I purchased from Big Mike Naughton even though it was much farther away from where I live because of the choices and options available in their inventory, the professionalism, customer friendliness and knowledge of the staff and the willingness to explain or find answers to specific questions. Mr. Tripp is a personable and knowledgeable salesman. It was a pleasant and unstressful experience.

helpful and respectful sales staff

by from Denver,Colorado |

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Mike Naughton Ford. Prior to and during the time I was selecting the vehicle Mickey Naughton, Sal Silva and Manny Cuellar were very helpful, informative and courteous. No pressure on their part to purchase a vehicle. Their knowledge and ability to answer my questions about the car I purchased was impressive. It made the entire experience in purchasing the vehicle about as easy and rewarding as it can be. I would definitely recommend the Mike Naughton dealership and the sales staff to anyone else looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Was in and out nothing flat

by from Lakewood, CO |

Never had such a good experience buying a car...ask for Tripp when you come in...he's the BEST!!

Excellent First Car Buying Experience

by from Aurora, CO |

Overall the customer service during this experience has been excellent, the salesperson worked with me and was very reasonable every step of the way. With this being my first car buying experience I was very comfortable throughout the process and I would definitely do business with this dealership again given the chance.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

by from AURORA, COLORADO |

SALES STAFF WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.. SALES MANAGER WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN THE SALES PROCESS. i WOULD BUY HERE AGAIN.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Littleton, CO |

i was very impressed by the low pressure sales atomosphere at mike naughton ford. no questions about how much I was going to spend or what my ideal monthly payment would be? I was pretty comfortable through out the entire process. My salesman was courteous and respectful of my questions and returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Best dealer experience to date!

Good honest Guy

by from Parker Co |

Followed through with everything he said!!! Did what he promised after we comparison shopped to other dealers and were getting the run around. We were happy to come back and give him our business and will refer future business accordingly. Great buying experience!