Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1411 Hwy 51, Stoughton, WI 53589

New 888-217-4833
Used 888-708-8920
Service 866-840-9679

Very happy we chose to buy from here!

by from Machesney park IL |

It was wonderful to buy a car from sales personnel who weren't trying to push you into buying something. My fiance and I have looked at several different shops where we did not purchase due to feeling rushed or pushed into making a purchase on the vehicle. We finally found Dane County Auto which was a bit of a drive but well worth it! The only possible complaint was the construction making it difficult to navigate to the parking lot but it was worth the trouble! We worked with the Salesman Shawn who was very knowledgeable and understanding. We ended up trading in our car for a Journey and they were willing to work with us on the trade in value which was wonderful! The vehicle we bought was exactly what we wanted and we worked with Ryan in finance to get the monthly pricing in our budget! Over all a great experience with everyone we worked with and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 1, 2015

JessiKa, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us at Dane County Auto. Getting the car that you want for the price that you want is very important to us. Thank you for your patience navigating our current "under construction" parking lot. If there is anything that you need in the future please do not hesitate to ask!

Awesome service!

by from Oregon WI |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Shawn Smith. He is very courteous and knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Highly recommend this dealership as we shopped around extensively and found the pricing to best at this location!!

Great Experience

by from Chicago IL |

We drove up from the Chicago area to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Shawn Smith. He was pleasant to deal with through emails and in person, and was true to his word. He was very knowledgable about Jeep. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience!

by from Hudson, WI |

Great overall experience buying my MINI. Admin, sales and finance departments were easy to work with and not pushy. The staff was very busy but the test drive, buying process, all went smooth and fairly quickly. I am happy with my puchase! Thank you

ram 1500

by from edgerton, wi |

In love with my new 2015 truck! Financing staff worked hard to make it happen at a price and payment I could afford! Highly recommend!

2nd Time Buyer/ Exceptionally Great Salesman

by from Stoughton, WI |

We had purchased a car from Dane County previously, and our 2nd time was an even better experience then the 1st. Shawn Smith went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle. We had been in to test drive different cars about 8 times over a few months. I am so indecisive, and Shawn was so patient. He knows a lot about cars, and didn't sugar coat answers when I expressed concerns just to sell me a vehicle. A very honest and personable guy. He even stayed 2 hours after his shift was over, just to make sure the financing went smoothly. If you buy a car from here....make sure Shawn Smith is your salesman! The service department is really great too. Bob and Jeremy are always smiling and very courteous.

A Pleasant Buying Experience

by from West Bend, WI |

2 weeks ago I found a used truck (2012 Nissan Frontier SL Crew Cab 4X4 LB) on Craigslist that they had and drove 100 miles to check it out and drive it. The salesman (Shawn Smith) was easy to deal with and was low pressure which I very much appreciated. The Finance man was also easy to work with and did not try to push the extras (extended warranty, extra paint protection etc.) on me. He did offer them to me and he did give it his best shot but he did not pressure me after I stood firm about passing on the "extras". My Bank gave me a good rate of 2.84% but the Finance man at Dane County was able to beat it by a 10th of a percent. All in all the transaction was A LOT more pleasant then I was expecting and I would not hesitate to deal with them again. THANKS GUYS!

EXCELLENT Experience

by from Milwaukee WI |

My fiancÚ and I came in from Milwaukee through the worst storm to purchase our 2012 SRT8 Challenger that we saw online. After running into a hiccup we had to return for a 2nd trip. The team (Shawn, Ryan & Don) worked very hard and did everything they could to make this deal happen for us. They made it a very pleasant buying experience and made us feel like family in the process. Never once did we feel pressured or rushed during the process. It was a great experience and this is definitely a place we would recommend to friends and family. It was great working with your team. We thank you guys for an awesome experience and it?s very much appreciated for getting us into the car of our dreams. Kudos?. Shawn?.pictures will be coming as soon enhancements are made.

Knowledgeable Friendly Great Prices Reputable!

by from Winona Minnesota |

Amazing staff! Prices can't be beat! Jose I could write a book about how professional and efficient you are yet felt like we knew each other for years like old friends besides. And knowledgeable about the cars you sell! Amazing deals. We even left and had a full tank of gas (plus loved the hug besides! lol!) The drive from Winona Minnesota was well worth it. And the transaction was mostly down by email and and phone calls which were promptly responded to. For your next auto or truck do NOT over look these people. I truly can not say enough good about them. Thanks again Jose you rock and the rest of the friendly staff too!

Great Dealership with friendly staff

by from Madison, WI |

I've bought a vehicle from Dane county auto and have all my work done here. Service is always quick and efficient and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Great Local Dealer

by from Stoughton, WI |

We got a great deal and the staff was incredibly helpful! They stayed late to make it possible for us to take our vehicle home the same day.