Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-840-9679 Service 866-840-9679

WE STAND BEHIND ALL OUR VEHICLES

2nd Time Buyer/ Exceptionally Great Salesman

by from Stoughton, WI |

We had purchased a car from Dane County previously, and our 2nd time was an even better experience then the 1st. Shawn Smith went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle. We had been in to test drive different cars about 8 times over a few months. I am so indecisive, and Shawn was so patient. He knows a lot about cars, and didn't sugar coat answers when I expressed concerns just to sell me a vehicle. A very honest and personable guy. He even stayed 2 hours after his shift was over, just to make sure the financing went smoothly. If you buy a car from here....make sure Shawn Smith is your salesman! The service department is really great too. Bob and Jeremy are always smiling and very courteous.

Great Dealership with friendly staff

by from Madison, WI |

I've bought a vehicle from Dane county auto and have all my work done here. Service is always quick and efficient and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Great service dept.

by from Janesville, WI |

I just bought a used car from them and it had an exhaust leak that wasn't completely fixed the first time while under warranty. They went over and above to fix this issue to make sure it was safe for my daughter to be in the vehicle. I really appreciate the extra care they took to get the issue resolved.

Service appt

by from Brodhead WI |

Someone greeted me before I exited my vehicle. Although the computer system was down, the service writer was able to process my visit. The waiting area offered coffee, water and vending machines.

Great people, highly recommend

by from Fitchburg, WI |

I have used Dane County Auto on numerous occasions now and have always been extremely pleased with their service. Bob Bailey has always taken care of me in an excellent fashion. The rest of the staff are also always very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. They have always accommodated my difficult schedule and got me in and out as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend them for all your service needs. Morgan Ellingson

Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Thank you Morgan for this shining review and recommendation! Bob is a great asset to our team and will be happy you have spoken so highly of him. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Jesse Geist General Manager

Great people to deal with.

by from Verona WI |

Ken from Verona.Finally found adodge dealership I feel comfortable with to due servive on my Dodge Durango.All work that was quoted was done correctly and cost was as stated.Also sales people(Trevor) was very helpful.

Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Ken, thank you for taking to time to leave your feedback on Cars.com. We appreciate hearing from you, and we really appreciate that you have chosen us for your automotive needs. We are happy to serve you and look forward to seeing you again. Please let us know if you have any questions. Jesse Geist General Manager

Excellent Service

by from McFarland WI |

I recently had my vehicle serviced at Dane County Auto, Bob and his team did a fantastic job. Very customer friendly, proactive and professional. Very competitive pricing and exceeded all my expectations. Thank you for providing excellent service.