F1 Motorcars

1100 Pecan Ave, Gardendale, AL 35071

Great service and personal....

by from Gardendale, Al |

I have always been treated with the utmost respect while visiting F1Motorcars. I have purchased two vehichles from this dealer and will not hesitate to do business with them again....

Highly recommend this dealer

by from Moody, AL |

I had a very pleasant buying experience with F-1 Motorcars recently. I went in just to look at a car that I was interested in but really wasn't planning on buying it. I was immediately greeted and asked if i wanted to drive it. Of course I wanted to drive it lol. Upon my return I bluntly told the sales associate my criteria for being able to purchase the car, which wasn't unreasonable but I didn't expect them to go for it. I needed a certain amount for my trade-in and I need my first months payment to be due a certain length of time after the purchase. After about 10 minutes they told me no problem. The owner was very helpful with negotiations and made sure that I got the best interest rate possible after I protested over the original interest rate. I drove my new car home a short time later. It was a very low pressure and enjoyable car-buying experience. I would buy from the again in a heart beat.

Excellent Service from start to finish!!!!

by from Hanson,Ky |

This was the first vehicle that I have purchased on line. After speaking with Tony I felt comfortable enough to make the purchase and the four hour drive. Tony was very patient and professional in working out all the details so everything would be ready when I got there. The vehicle was in excellent shape just as he described it. I couldn't have been more pleased with it. Customer service was second to none thru out the whole process and even after the sale. When I went to title the vehicle , Ky was going to charge me sales tax on nada value instead of the actual sale price. Unless I had a notarized form from Tony. I gave her Tonys number and she said Ill call but dealers don't want to do it. Tony said no problem! Five minutes later I received the fax. That saved me a lot of $$$$$$. Thats the kind of customer service that I appreciate and I will buy there again. Thanks again to Tony and his whole staff.

I love my BMW

by from Morris, AL |

I purchased a 2009 328i from Tony and the folks at F1. It was hands down the BEST car buying experience I have ever had! I have purchased several vehicles in my life. Tony and the staff at F1 were eager to make sure any questions or concerns I had were answered openly and honestly. Questions regarding the vehicle's history were answered completely with integrity. Negotiating the purchase was done with ease. If you are considering a vehicle from F1. I can tell you everything in their inventory is in excellent condition. I am a very particular buyer, they only offer exceptional vehicles. Thank You F1 for an awesome car that was a real pleasure to buy!

VERY HAPPY

by from Gardnedale , AL |

I bought my 2012 Dodge Avenger From Tony and its a great car however I was in an accident and my car was totaled . So I'm back buying another car from Tony a 2012 Honda civic they took very good care of me with the first car I bought and I'm sure this one will be the same way .

Great car Thanks a lot

by from Morris , AL |

I bought my new Honda From Tony at F1motorcars and I am very happy the car was very clean and the process was very easy . They got me the rate I needed and was very fair with me on my trade. I will definitely be back for my next car. Thanks a lot

Not very happy

by from Rolla, MO |

I spoke with Tony Romano (owner) on the phone about purchasing a 09 Challenger SRT8, he told me that the car only had small scratches on the front bumper where the front license plate was located. I believed that he was telling me the truth because he told me he collected Porsches and demanded perfection. He agreed to meet me in Memphis, TN which was very helpful since I am located in MO. We met in the parking lot made the trade and I drove the car home. That weekend it had snowed so I did not get a chance to completely look over the car, my mistake. When I finally washed the car I noticed that the car had hit something pushing the front bumper in, the rear bumper had been struck multiple times, and there were rock chips the length of the entire car. I understand to expect a certain amount of wear and tear on the vehicle, but it looked as if the car was driven through a rock quarry on a daily basis. I would not trust this buyer to buy a car without having a chance to completely look over the car.

F1- very professional ,very knowledgable .

by from Alabaster,Al. |

Tony Romano(owner) and associate Bob Cloud were both professional and courteous toward my purchasing a Roush 427r Mustang. We worked a very good deal and I now have a future collectable. They know specialty cars and I"m sure domestic cars as well. I highly recmmend a stop there and I know I will be back. Thanks again guys----Dan

I love My Honda Pilot Thanks a lot

by from Kimberly, al |

Great car ,great people ,car was as described very happy here would buy again I love my Honda Pilot Thanks a lot

Great Dealer!!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Very good service. Vehicle was exactly as advertised and described. Sales team very accomodating and buying process went without a hitch. Very informative and knowledgeable. Definitely a 5 Star seller!!!!!!!