Brown's Fairfax Mazda

New 866-772-6074
Used 888-281-4078
Service 888-517-5496

Buy happy

Repair done well, considerate staff

by from Fairfax, VA |

Communication between the service manager and myself was good. The ultimate repair appears to have been done well. Consideration for time spent and mis-diagnosis was given to me.

March 24, 2015

Tim, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Trey Rodgers GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Fun Day at the Dealer

by from Fairfax, VA |

Loved my sales guy, Oday Al Azzawi. The sales managers were pretty darn great too. Even the other random sales guys that got involved in the whole process were fun. It made my car buying experience fun from beginning to end.

Love My Brown's Fairfax Mazda Family!!

by from Fairfax, VA. |

I felt the whole Mazda Family really wanted to find me a car that I loved and that would be safe for myself and my son. I felt like they really really cared about the quality of the car they were selling me. I will spread the word to all my friends and my family. I have lived in Northern Va. for a very long time and I work with and deal with a lot of people and they will all know about the service I received at Brown's Fairfax Mazda. Thank you all :)

by from Fairfax, VA |

Janette, my service rep, is top notch. I have every confidence that she is as committed to my car's good health as I am, and she has a great sense of humor. Wonderful to work with.

by from Fairfax, VA |

Fairfax Mazda does their best to take care of their customers. They are fast and dependable. The staff is really friendly.

Great service

by from Fairfax Va. |

No pressure and went to alot of trouble to make sure I got in the car I wanted and kept in contact through prosess

March 25, 2015

Wiley, Brown's Fairfax Mazda thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review! We thank you for continually trusting us with your vehicle buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Trey Rodgers GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

Great service.

by from Arlington VA |

Our sales person Brandon Gaskins was very easy to work with & knowledgable about the car. He made sure we understood everything about the car & all our options. It was a very pleasant experience all around.

March 25, 2015

Illana, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Brown's Fairfax Mazda. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Brandon is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Trey Rodgers GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

My new Mazda 3

by from Fairfax, Va |

The help of understanding the entire process of pricing was important. The timely manner I was helped and also the knowledge from the sales person and the financial manager was excellent! Very good experience with Brown's Mazda!

March 16, 2015

Curtis, Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was knowledgeable and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Trey Rodgers GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com

by from Fairfax, VA |

We continue to return to Browns because of our service consultant Greg Harmon. He is your best asset, he is great.

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

Service and Service Emp. customer service, making sure I got the best service. I brought my Mazda CX7 2010 their and they know me and my car from the day I brought it. I can always call service and ask questions , get my appointment scheduled right away if necessary. Wonderful Team!!

by from Fairfax, VA |

Customer service...I was taken back to look at the issues with my car and had everything fully explained and all questions answered or my satisfaction.

October 5, 2014

Thanks for your awesome review, Jackson! I'm very happy to hear that our staff were of such great help to you. We take pride in customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Trey Rodgers GM - trey.rodgers@brownscar.com