Shad Mitsubishi

Service 877-208-5087

Georgia's #1

Poor Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was interested in vehicle and had submitted questions. Have not received answer to my question still to this date. I will go elsewhere to other dealers who show appreciation for prospective business.

April 7, 2014

Ms. T, I would like to apologize for the issues that you have had with our dealership. If you want to call me at the store at 678-482-2277 and I will be glad to talk to you and try to work this out for you. I just ask for the opportunity to try and help you out. Jeff Wilson Internet Director 678-482-2277

Great Experience

by from Bethlehem, GA |

Jeff Wilson helped me so much and he helped to make my car buying experience the best ever. Thanks so much!!!

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Lithonia, GA |

My beautiful niece will be graduating with her BS degree in 6/14 and her mother and I promised her a Lexus IS 250 car for her graduation present. OUCH!! Due to the hassle and strong approach with car dealerships, I was a little leery in venturing to one since I purchased my vehicle through a broker. Needless to say, she found her IDEA 2012 Lexus IS 250 at Shad Mitsubishi in Buford, GA which had everything she wanted in this vehicle i.e. Navigation System, Back-up Camera, those nice running lights, etc. I made an appointment with Jeff Wilson so she can test drive this vehicle. Jeff's beautiful BLUE EYES stopped us in our tracks along with his sense of humor and very friendly personality. I was taking aback because all of my other experiences dealing with car dealerships made a very bad lasting impression on me that led to dealing directly with a broker. Because the price of the vehicle was more than what we wanted to pay for, especially with putting down a large amount of and paying off the car through my credit union, I gave Jeff my final offer on this vehicle and after many phone calls from him, he finally put a HUGE smile on my niece's face and said that he will accommodate us with my asking price. BLUE EYES came through for us and I will refer any of my friends, co-workers and family members to go to this dealership and work DIRECTLY with Jeff Wilson. Shad Mitsubishi carries fine clean used cars and new mitsibishi vehicles. Give them a try next time you search for a car..Thank you Jeff and Shad Mitsubishi for an Outstanding Service you provided to us.

April 2, 2014

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work with y'all. We had a great time and were able to laugh and felt like we had known each other for years. Seeing the smile on Q's face was what made my day. I knew that was the car for her the first day you came in to drive it. I'm always here if you need anything. I really appreciate the kind words and BLUE EYES really does appreciate you and your family! Thank you, Jeff Wilson Internet Director

Great service

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

My husband and I went to see a vehicle we had seen advertised online but instead of buying it we got an even better deal on a new Lancer. Ron Cunningham was very courteous and professional. Neither he nor the manager were pushy and but instead offered us a great price on a 2014 Lancer of our choice. Thank you for a great experience!

Nice People

by from Norcross, GA |

I was very impressed with their customer service. I was working with Jason and Angel, they helped me through the whole process of buying a car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 2, 2014

Michelle I am so happy to hear that everything went great. Jason and Angel are great assets to our company and we are lucky to have them here with us. Please feel free to let us know if we can do anything for you and tell your friends about us! Thank you, Jeff Wilson Internet Director

GREAT EXPERIENCE THE NEW MANAGER AND SALES TEAM.

by from BUFORD GA |

THE NEW MANAGER AND SALES TEAM AT SHAD MITSUBISHI WAS JUST GREAT IN HHELPING ME WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY NEW OUTLANDER SPORT, IT WAS A BREATH TAKEING EXPERIENCE TO HAVE A SALES TEAM WHO ACTUALY LISTEN TO ME, AND DELIVER ON WHAT I WANTED TO BUY! THANKS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Fast response!

by from Hiawassee, Ga |

When you are sitting around searching for cars and find one, you want your questions answered immediately. Shad Mitsubishi responded quickly with informative answers to my questions. They seem to have a good selection of vehicles and priced right!

A Joke

by from Buford |

This so called dealership is a joke. One day Shad will realize by keeping his family in here to run things he will never be a first class dealership like most are around the Mall of Ga. Shad puts so much pressure on his family(who have not a clue how to run an American dealership) they run most customers off. Check the reviews, most all are negative. I think it's pretty funny the only positive one's mention particular sales people by name. Kind of makes you wonder if the sales people are writing there own good review. Don't waste your time here, there are to many more professionally run dealerships with the same inventory.

Unprofessional and rude!!

by from Buford, ga |

The staff here is very unprofessional. They are loud, obnoxious and very rude. They have no respect for others. Do not step foot in this facility. I didn't Ben trust letting them run my credit after seeing other peoples credit info laying around.

GREAT DEAL FAIR EMPLOYES TO DEAL WITH

by from LAWRWNCEVILLE GA |

I WENT INTO THE DEALER TO LOOK FOR A VEHICLE THAT FITS MY BUDGET, DEALT WITH EMPLOYEE NAME SEAN, REALLY WAS VERY HELPFUL. VERY SATISFIED I CAN SAY, IN FACT WAS NOT RUSHED TOOK MY TIME TO FIND THE RIGHT FIT VEHICLE.... WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO BUY A VEHICLE...