Shad Mitsubishi

Used 888-824-2584
Service 888-837-9616

Great experience

by from Flowery Branch |

I purchased a 2011 Lexus RX350 Tim Ingle at Mitsubishi Mall of Georgia, Tim was wonderful, quick and very successful. Thanks guy's

Unprofessional

by from Gainesville |

2 months ago, my son purchased a 2014 truck with 750 miles on it paying cash along with a trade for it. When he got the first oil change at 5000 miles at a local service shop, they called him to say that the truck undercarriage was eaten up with rust. When we went back to shad, they general manager, Terry Wadsworth tried to make an issue about having so many miles on it. When I told him that was irrelevant and was actually about average mileage, he got an attitude. I brought him back to the rust issue and asked him what he was going to do about it and he said nothing now because of me questioning him on the mileage . It was clear from the beginning that they were not going to take any kind of responsibility.

by from Jasper, Ga |

Called ahead to verify the vehicle was available because the drive to the dealership would take an hour. Didn't see the vehicle on the lot and asked about the vehicle. I was told it wasn't there, that it had been sent to the auction. Amazing that an hour ago it was there and now its not. It was like it was no big deal to the salesman that I drove an hour to look at a vehicle on their lot. Total waste of time and gas.

Dont buy from here!

by from Buford |

Traded in a vehicle, and it's been over a month and still can't pay off my older car. Over a month like I said and can't get my tag as well. I've been trying to reach the accounting department and the title clerk and no one answers, never! Would not recommend this to a family memeber or friend. It's been a good day at Shad Mitsubishi. Yeah, freaking right! Bad day for the customer!

Shad Mitsubishi responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Dear Gs, I am sorry to learn that you've had a bad experience with our dealership. Some changes have been made and I hope that things were eventually resolved with your payoff and title. Sincerely, Shad Mitsubishi

Liars and shady

by from Cumming Ga |

Traded in my car and I was told the car I was buying was throughly inspected which ended up being a lie, I've found the the front control arm is damaged and needs to be replaced, several lights burnt out, service light came on saying it needed service. I'm a disabled veteran and traded my other car in because I couldn't hassle with it anymore and needed a comfortable dependable car so this did not help the situation. I called them and offered to do the work if they bought the part I was told it was "as is" and that I was on my own, also I was shown a clean carfax and it was obvious upon further inspection is the wheel and undercarriage that the vehicle has been damaged severely hence the messed up lower control arm... Really?!? This is how you treat a veteran!?!

Shad Mitsubishi responded to this review

October 30, 2014

Dear OEF Veteran, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I am sorry for all of the issues that you had with your car and the way in which it was handled. It's been so long since this happened that I don't know what if anything we could do to make this right. Sincerely, Shad Mitsubisi

The Best Service and People

by from Atlanta, GA |

I came to look at a Nissan Maxima that was listed on AutoTrader.com. I spoke with the salesperson Jeremy and he was awesome. He was not pushy, gave me time to look around, and also fully explained how every feature worked with the car. My financing process was pretty simple. I filled out the online application one night at my home and I came in and finished the rest of the process in a few hours at the dealership and drove away with my car. As a first time car buyer, I was very impresses with the process and I am happy that I chose Shad Mitsubishi. I absolutely love the customer service from all the guys: Jeremy, Jim, & Gerard. They also gave me a nickname while I was there(it doesn't get more personable than that! LOL). And would I refer a friend? I already have!

Great Customer service

by from Duluth,GA |

Easiest car buying experience ever. Got the car I wanted, at almost the price I wanted.( Getting both would have been really too GOOD!!!) Jim and Marcell were AWESOME. Would definitely recommend this dealership. And will definitely buy from them again.

Friendly people at Shad Mitsubishi

by from Oakwood, GA |

Everyone was amazing and very friendly. Thank you!!

Very Pleasant Expierene Overall

by from Buford, GA |

Jason was very pleasant over the and a joy to work with during my purchasing process. I would definitely purchase another car here.

Customer NO Service...Lies to get your deal

by from Here Duluth, GA |

First things first! New sells man knew nothing about the car or warranty. I bought from him because I like the car. He told me the car had a warranty I called the manufacture only to find out the warranty was not for 2nd owners. I was told I would get 12 months oil change only to find out it was 1 oil change. I was told the price we agreed one was NOT approved by the manager. Then they were going to fix a safety feature but then told me the service department was closed. They did however gave me a loaner until my car was fixed. Salesman told me a rate that was wrong from the intrest rate I actually received.You ask why didn't I go else where. Well I paid for a pre purchase inspection and I was tired emotionally and didn't want to go through it all over again. No 3 day right to resend as I am used too. Just over all bad sell. I left in tears my husband was so upset that I went through that.