Shad Mitsubishi

Service 877-208-5087

Georgia's #1

A Joke

by from Buford |

This so called dealership is a joke. One day Shad will realize by keeping his family in here to run things he will never be a first class dealership like most are around the Mall of Ga. Shad puts so much pressure on his family(who have not a clue how to run an American dealership) they run most customers off. Check the reviews, most all are negative. I think it's pretty funny the only positive one's mention particular sales people by name. Kind of makes you wonder if the sales people are writing there own good review. Don't waste your time here, there are to many more professionally run dealerships with the same inventory.

Unprofessional and rude!!

by from Buford, ga |

The staff here is very unprofessional. They are loud, obnoxious and very rude. They have no respect for others. Do not step foot in this facility. I didn't Ben trust letting them run my credit after seeing other peoples credit info laying around.

GREAT DEAL FAIR EMPLOYES TO DEAL WITH

by from LAWRWNCEVILLE GA |

I WENT INTO THE DEALER TO LOOK FOR A VEHICLE THAT FITS MY BUDGET, DEALT WITH EMPLOYEE NAME SEAN, REALLY WAS VERY HELPFUL. VERY SATISFIED I CAN SAY, IN FACT WAS NOT RUSHED TOOK MY TIME TO FIND THE RIGHT FIT VEHICLE.... WOULD DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO BUY A VEHICLE...

Stay Away - Seems Very Shady

by from Buford GA |

I went to Shad Mitsubishi because I had received a card in the mail with a key and a contest to win several different items. When I arrived no one at the dealership seemed to know anything about the contest. Finally the Sales Manager came out and told me that the key was for a car on the lot. If the key fit, I would win the car. He opened the car and told me to get in and try the key. The car does not have a place for a key. It has a fob and a push button ignition. When I explained this he just laughed. I told him that this was not a very good marketing campaign. He said that it was good because it drove people into the dealership. I explained that it gave me a very poor impression of the dealership and he said that their marketing was aimed at a certain segment of the population and I was probably not in that group. All I could say was Wow! I am in the market for a car. I was never even asked what I was looking for. I will never visit this dealership again.

Bait & Switch Fools

by from Atlanta, GA |

Just a poor operation. Lied on the phone multiple times, had me stop in (30min out of my way) and neither time the car was their.

Not easy to work with Delership

by from ALPHARETTA, GA |

After having a bad experience of buying with this dealership, I posted my review previously. I later realized that this dealership has not paid the trade-in value of my car to my Bank. I noticed that after I have been hit with two loan payments. I had to go through different calls to get the attention of the dealer that they have to pay the trade-in value. This place is a joke. Make sure you to check with your bank, if you have a trade-in, and paid by the dealer. I still owe the bank for the vehicle I sold (trade-in) at the beginning of July. A guy on the phone promised me it will be paid soon. I asked if I can talk to the Manager but told to call fist thing in the morning. I will call tomorrow if can settle the matter, before my account is charged with anthere installment. This is not fun. I wish I have read all the reviews before I step in to this dealer.

timlaura

by from lula,GA |

Our salesman ,Shawn Was Very freindly,laid back We did not feel pressured @ all. Also Tron The New GM was Very Freindly and worked with us more than any of the other dealers we had dealt with.We Had been searching for a couple of weeks and let them know every where we went that we had fully intended to buy soon.However Tron seem to be the only one who took us serious and worked for us.also the night that we went back my wife was not feeling well so Tron informed his finance manager to get us in and out as quick as possible the paper work process took about 15 mins.I've Bought several cars in the past and it normally takes 45 mins. to an hour as they are trying to sell you gap ins. and extended warranties again we were not pressured @ all They made us feel like part of their family! Only thig bad was the sun coming in showroom but my understanding is they are building a new facility across the highway Iwould Recomend them ASK for SHAWN

Bad car buying experiance with this dealership.

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I purchased a Used 2010 LEXUS RX350 at the Beginning of July 2013 from Shad Mitsubishi in Buford GA. The car had physical and technical issues, realized later and during purchase. I trusted the dealer?s promises that issues will be fixed, once the purchase is completed. Subsequently, I tried to discuss with dealer to fix those issues identified. The service department has worked on some but could not resolve the entire problem. This includes vibration, noise and sometimes wobbling. Physical issues include dents and scratches etc. During this time the sales manager I was working with left the dealership. Then I started working with a new (different) manager replacing him. I think his name was Tom. He tried to resolve the issues by repairing the damages (physical and technical) with the option of replacing the vehicle itself with similar or better vehicle. Apparently, he also left the dealership after a week or two. At this point I have been told that the manager in charge, I should work with was the Finance guy. I explained the technical issues and what has been discussed with previous managers to him (Finance Guy). His answer was simple and short ?WE LIVE AND DIE WITH CARFAX HISTOERY OF A CAR?. Nothing he can do?.in very rude manner. I tried to explain to him that, it is important he work with me in this matter. He was rather agitated, as soon as I mention my intention of posting my review. He wanted me to leave the building. I left to avoid any further confrontation. He almost pushed me out to the building in front of the sales person and another staff member. I was without any option to work with, after this point, except trying to inform the public to be careful dealing with the dealership.

Best customer service I've had in a car desale

by from Dacula, Georgia |

After searching for car at Cars.com, I went to visit Nissan Mall of Georgia. I walked around the lot for about 5 minutes when a guy named Andrew came to me and asked me how could he help me. Since they DO NOT show prices on the car's general information, I asked for prices of two different Nissan Altima. Without going into much detail, I just want to say that he was extremely rude at me what made me leave the dealer immediately, very frustrated. I went across the street, to Shad Mitsubishi expecting to get a more decent experience. To my surprise, they gave me not just a more decent experience, but the most professional and friendly service I've ever had in a car dealer. I have no words to describe my gratitude with each and every staff member, even though I wasn't even looking for a Mitsubishi but for a Nissan Altima they had listed in Cars.com. In less than 2 hours, I was leaving Shad Mitsubishi driving my new car and feeling treated like a queen. Morale of the story: never ever go to Nissan Southerlin at the mall of GA. Go across the street to Shad Mitsubishi. You will get best experience you ever had when buying a car, no matter the brand you are looking for!!!!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Gainesville Ga |

Loved doing business with this company. To be completely honest I have credit issues and I was extremely leery when I received a phone for a pre-approval on any vehicle . When I arrived at this location for my appointment I was greeted by the internet manager Kwamaine. He happened to be the person who set the appointment up for me. I guess he felt how edgy I was with this entire car buying experience and he made me feel at ease. They ended up getting me approved for a brand new lancer which I love. I recommend this dealership to everyone.