Shad Mitsubishi

Service 877-208-5087

Georgia's #1

Be very careful!!!

by from Greenville tx |

Please all be very careful when buying a used car from this dealership. I found this car, 2010 lexus is 250, online and flew to the dealership from Dallas to purchase the car. I did not know what to look for in a car that has been wrecked and painted so I did not notice that this had been done to the car before I purchased it. And now a couple of months after I purchased the car I'm noticing Bondo and even worse the paint is peeling off of the front of the car. The dealership proudly displayed a clean Carfax upon my arrival. I don't know if this was to throw me off in noticing the body work but they presented this car as a car that had Not been wrecked before or had any body work done. When I called the dealership to talk to the GM he basically told me he could not do anything because the car had a clean Carfax and then I should go to the Lexus dealership for warranty repairs on the paint. Of course, the Lexus dealership confirm that this car had been worked on And it was going to cost $2000 to make it right again. I have sent many pictures to prove my point in this matter but have received no response from the general manager. I have to say that my salesperson Sean was very pleasant to deal with as well as the finance department. I went to this dealership with confidence that I would purchase a quality automobile particularly because it was a large dealership Instead of an individual. My bad to assume.

Follow-up to: Bad Experience With Shad

by from Cumming, GA |

We'd like to follow-up on our previous review of Shad Mitsubishi regarding our purchase of our 2006 Scion xB at Shad Mitsubishi. After posting our review regarding our experience with the bad battery in our vehicle, Tom Reddin General Manager at Shad Mitsubishi posted a follow-up indicating he would reimburse us for the replacement battery. Tom Reddin, followed through and we have been reimbursed. That is EXCELLENT customer service on Tom's part and Shad Mitsubishi. We are very satisfied with the vehicle and the follow-up from Tom.

Extended Warranty Nightmare

by from RockyFace, Ga |

Purchased a Lexus ES350 from Shad along wih an extended warranty (100K or 60 months). The terms on my sales contract was not what the warranty company sent out to me. According to the warranty company,my warrant purchased on Jan 31, 2013 for $1999 was set to expire in Jan 1, 2014 and the warranty company would not change this at my request. I contacted my sales person, Juan, who was clueless stating, I can't remember everyone I sell a car to and blew me off. I contacted Rob Louman who told me he would take care of correcting the problem since he drew up the contract but didn't take care of it and didn't return my calls after our second conversation. I finally ended up sending certified letter to the manager Tom Reddin in mid-March explaining the situation. Althought Mr Reddin did nothing when he received the letter, he indicated that he would handle the issue. He did not and finally the end of April, I called and asked him to cancel the warranty since the warranty company would not let me cancel it. As of today, the money for the warranty has not been refunded to me or my finance company. . The finance company will not refund the money to me but applies it to loan principal,when they get it back from Shad leaving me with an unplanned outlay of $1600 to purchase a new but better warranty. When I purchased the car, the warranty purchase price was $1211 but Shad charged me $1999, giving them a profit of ~$800 and I learned their warranty excluded almost everything of significance (excluded powertrain and any componnent associated with it's failure). I allowed myself to be rushed during the purchase after waiting three hours for Mr. Louman and was facing a two hour drive home. I trusted of Mr Louman's word which was my mistake. Take time to review the sales contract in detail and the warranty,particularly the exclusions. Through this experience I've learned there are much better and less expensive warranties than the one offered by the stealership. Also, when I was able to get on the road after they replaced a headlight and washed the vehicle, an indicator light on the dash was lit which i later learned was the low tire pressure indicator due to a screw being embedded in the tire. My salesman, Juan, told me the light was not significant and that it was something that could be be reset later. He didn't really know what it was and didn't bother to ask anyone else. They were helpful in many ways before the sale and they all seem like good people, most notably..Angel, but they're careless about follow-up after the sale not realizing how it affects people's lives..

Bad Experience With Shad (or shall I say Shaddy)

by from Cumming, GA |

We purchased a 2006 Scion xB from 'Shaddy' on 1/9/2013. They claim to inspect all their used cars thoroughly, yeah, right! The first day we looked at the Scion the battery was dead. The salesman claimed someone left the dome light on and it drained the battery. Well, after they jumped it and we test drove it, we liked it. We proceeded to purchase the vehicle a day later. No problem so far, got home parked it in the garage and the next morning the battery was dead. We then charged the battery until we could start it and let it run and drove it to the store and back home. Guess what? Two hours later the battery was dead again. We ended up buying a new battery, as the next day we were driving the Scion down to our son in Tampa, FL. We contacted Shaddy about the problem battery and they said they'd reimburse us for $50 of the $120 we paid for a new battery. It's not over yet! Two weeks go by and no check. Figured we'd never see it. So about 60 days later, we're expecting to make our first payment to the finance company, we still got no bill. So we contacted them and they said they never got the paperwork from Shaddy and the quote expired. So we contacted Shaddy about it. They had us come back and re-file all the paperwork at the same terms. Meanwhile back at Shaddy, while re-doing the paperwork we asked the manager about our $50 Battery reimbursement and he says it will be in the mail Monday. Well here we are on 5/2/2013 and no check from Shaddy. We do not recommend buying a vehicle from this Shaddy shyster !!!

May 7, 2013

I apologize for the difficulties you have had in resolving this matter. This is the first I have heard of this and will be glad to resolve it for you. I will reimburse you the full $120 for the new battery. Please contact me directly so I can verify the address you would like a check sent to. Once again my apologies and I look forward to hearing from you so I can resolve this. Thanks Tom Reddin General Manager Shad Mitsubishi (678) 482-2277 tom.reddin@shadmitsubishi.com

What a JOKE!!!!!!

by from Cumming Ga |

I took my car in for sevice the service manager was very rude. Felt like he thought he was better then me and I was troubling him. I will never go back there.......

April 24, 2013

I apologize for your poor experience with the service department. We appreciate your feedback and have made some changes which includes a new service and parts manager. I would love the opportunity to serve you again and show you that was a one time problem that has been corrected. Please feel free to contact me directly with any other concerns or questions. Once again my apologies for your poor experience. Thanks, Tom Reddin General Manager (678) 482-2277

TERRIBLE

by from Winder, GA |

Absolutely TERRIBLE Company! Bought a vehicle from them and brought it back to have some paint repaired. The repairs were promised to us when we purchased the car. After having the car for 13 days we turned it over to Shad. Not once did we receive any type of phone call updating us of the status of the car. We had to make every attempt to contact the company. When we did make contact we were given the run around. Keep in mind; we were just having some paint touched up. Should have taken 2-3 days, tops! 19 days later we get a call that the car is ready. We were told the car would be buffed and waxed when we picked it up. So my fiancÚ arrives at the dealer to find a dirty vehicle, scuffed up tires, food in the back, and 500 extra miles put on the odometer. Someone had been joy riding in our new car. UNACCEPTABLE! There was an issue with a speaker that they said they would repair also. Once we saw how dirty the car was, we left it with them. The general manager agreed that it looked like it had been driven by someone else. There was nothing mechanically wrong with the car so it should it have been driven around. We left the vehicle at the dealership. We were told it would be cleaned and a manger would bring the car to us. The next day we receive no phone call about the status of the car, so we have to call again. When we make contact we are told that it has been cleaned, and they are repairing the speaker. The same speaker that was supposed to have been fixed already. Once they get the car completed they deliver it to us, and low and behold it is not a manager that delivered it. This was a very unsatisfactory customer service experience. They outsource their work to questionable companies. Who knows how many other customers have had the same thing happen and just not noticed. Stay away from this dealership! We learned the hard way!

Very happy with my new TSX!

by from Atlanta, GA |

My entire experience with Shad Mitsubishi was a positive one. I emailed regarding a specific car I was interested in about 2 weeks ago. Juan responded almost immediately to my inquiry and we set up and appointment to test-drive the vehicle about a week later. As soon as I arrived, he was prompt to take us for a test drive without much red tape. Negotiations over price were quick and painless and I left feeling like I got a great deal on my dream car! Rob was very knowledgeable and made excellent recommendations regarding our financing options. Soon after driving away, I realized that the brakes were a bit squeaky. When I called back to report my concern with the brakes, Juan got me in contact with the service manager, Igore, right away. They both went out of their way to get me in as soon as possible to get it taken care of at no extra cost. Overall, my buying experience was wonderful with these guys. They weren't pushy at all and helped me get everything I wanted in a car at the price I could afford. I highly recommend them to both experienced and inexperienced buyers (such as myself).

May 23, 2013

We are very happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership! Juan and Rob's dedication to their customers, friendly service, and vehicle knowledge makes them great additions to our team. We will make sure to pass along the encouraging words to them. We sincerely look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to take advantage of the dealership updates and exclusive specials we offer on our Facebook page. Best Regards, Tom Reddin, General Manager, tom.reddin@shadmitsubishi.com

Great Service!!!!!

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently went in looking for a specific car that I couldn't find within a 100 mile radius. They had it and in immaculate condition. My salesman Juan was very easygoing and a true gentleman. I was able to strike a deal very quickly. I then sat down with Rob in finance who was able to show me some great options in extended warranties. Their extended warranty made my credit union's look just sad in comparison. Overall, I give them 5 stars. They were very easy to work with and always treated me respectfully unlike other dealers in the area. If you are in the market for a previously loved vehicle then you need to check these guys out! Beautiful store with awesome vehicles! These guys will make the process extremely easy on you and you will definitely leave VERY happy. Thanks guys for such a great experience!!! (Especially my salesman Juan!!)

May 24, 2013

Tina, thank you very much for this amazing review! Providing the highest level of customer service is our first priority, and I'm glad to hear that you were impressed with this aspect of our dealership. We aim to make our customers as comfortable as possible during their car buying process. I am so happy to hear how Juan was able you show you just that. We sincerely appreciate your business as well as your recommendation, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Be sure to like us on Facebook in order to access special updates. Sincerely, Tom Reddin, General Manager, tom.reddin@shadmitsubishi.com

best best best!!

by from houston |

Thanks Jerry! appriciate your customer servies and the help with getting the car financed! Super

May 24, 2013

We certainly appreciate this encouraging feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as your kind words. We work hard to ensure each guest leaves completely satisfied and we are happy to hear this was the case during your visit at Shad Mitsubishi. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, be sure to like us on Facebook! Take care, Tom Reddin, General Manager, tom.reddin@shadmitsubishi.com

Great over all Experience.

by from buford, GA |

First of all I am not an employee writing a good review, I had a wonderful experience buying a car from Juan. He is bilingual and could understand my Spanish easily. I arrived at the dealership; he already had the car waiting for me. We went on a test drive and he pointed out all the features that I asked. I didn't like the first car so I test drove another one. The one that I bought, he made me a great offer and got me financed at a good interest rate. If you need a car, go ask for Juan.

May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review for us! It is really great to hear how Juan was able to work with you and help you get into your new vehicle. He definitely is a huge asset to our team here at Shad Mitsubishi. If you still have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or stop by the dealership, we would be more than happy to assist you. Also, feel free to follow us on Facebook for access to our exclusive special and offers! Sincerely, Tom Reddin, General Manager, tom.reddin@shadmitsubishi.com