Shad Mitsubishi

Used 888-824-2584
Service 888-837-9616

Customer NO Service...Lies to get your deal

by from Here Duluth, GA |

First things first! New sells man knew nothing about the car or warranty. I bought from him because I like the car. He told me the car had a warranty I called the manufacture only to find out the warranty was not for 2nd owners. I was told I would get 12 months oil change only to find out it was 1 oil change. I was told the price we agreed one was NOT approved by the manager. Then they were going to fix a safety feature but then told me the service department was closed. They did however gave me a loaner until my car was fixed. Salesman told me a rate that was wrong from the intrest rate I actually received.You ask why didn't I go else where. Well I paid for a pre purchase inspection and I was tired emotionally and didn't want to go through it all over again. No 3 day right to resend as I am used too. Just over all bad sell. I left in tears my husband was so upset that I went through that.

My Prius App

by from Buford, GA |

I am grateful for the opportunity to test drive and finally make the decision to purchase a used 2010 Toyota Pruis. -A decision I neglected to make in 2011. Now, I have the car I wanted in the first place-a hybrid, modern, and fuel efficient vehicle that I feel safe in. I like the small/personable dealership atmosphere of Shad Mitsubishi in Buford, Georgia. I am a US Navy Veteran who needed the kindness, courtesy and upfront approach of each person involved in my trade.

No Resonse!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I contacted this dealership 5 days ago to inquire about a vehicle. I never heard back from anyone. I often noticed their prices were quite a bit lower than their competitors. I wrote the dealership to inquire that the information about the vehicle was valid- that is had a clean title and low miles as listed (and was about 3K less than anywhere else you look). This seemed a little too good to be true- I was curious on how they could offer such low prices if the vehicle information is true. As mentioned, no one wrote back to me. After looking at reviews, this seemed to be common...several people complained that they would not hear back from anyone. Seems a little shady to me...Not someone I would want to buy a vehicle from.

Poor Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was interested in vehicle and had submitted questions. Have not received answer to my question still to this date. I will go elsewhere to other dealers who show appreciation for prospective business.

April 7, 2014

Ms. T, I would like to apologize for the issues that you have had with our dealership. If you want to call me at the store at 678-482-2277 and I will be glad to talk to you and try to work this out for you. I just ask for the opportunity to try and help you out. Jeff Wilson Internet Director 678-482-2277

Great Experience

by from Bethlehem, GA |

Jeff Wilson helped me so much and he helped to make my car buying experience the best ever. Thanks so much!!!

Outstanding Customer Service!!

by from Lithonia, GA |

My beautiful niece will be graduating with her BS degree in 6/14 and her mother and I promised her a Lexus IS 250 car for her graduation present. OUCH!! Due to the hassle and strong approach with car dealerships, I was a little leery in venturing to one since I purchased my vehicle through a broker. Needless to say, she found her IDEA 2012 Lexus IS 250 at Shad Mitsubishi in Buford, GA which had everything she wanted in this vehicle i.e. Navigation System, Back-up Camera, those nice running lights, etc. I made an appointment with Jeff Wilson so she can test drive this vehicle. Jeff's beautiful BLUE EYES stopped us in our tracks along with his sense of humor and very friendly personality. I was taking aback because all of my other experiences dealing with car dealerships made a very bad lasting impression on me that led to dealing directly with a broker. Because the price of the vehicle was more than what we wanted to pay for, especially with putting down a large amount of and paying off the car through my credit union, I gave Jeff my final offer on this vehicle and after many phone calls from him, he finally put a HUGE smile on my niece's face and said that he will accommodate us with my asking price. BLUE EYES came through for us and I will refer any of my friends, co-workers and family members to go to this dealership and work DIRECTLY with Jeff Wilson. Shad Mitsubishi carries fine clean used cars and new mitsibishi vehicles. Give them a try next time you search for a car..Thank you Jeff and Shad Mitsubishi for an Outstanding Service you provided to us.

April 2, 2014

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to work with y'all. We had a great time and were able to laugh and felt like we had known each other for years. Seeing the smile on Q's face was what made my day. I knew that was the car for her the first day you came in to drive it. I'm always here if you need anything. I really appreciate the kind words and BLUE EYES really does appreciate you and your family! Thank you, Jeff Wilson Internet Director

Great service

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

My husband and I went to see a vehicle we had seen advertised online but instead of buying it we got an even better deal on a new Lancer. Ron Cunningham was very courteous and professional. Neither he nor the manager were pushy and but instead offered us a great price on a 2014 Lancer of our choice. Thank you for a great experience!

Nice People

by from Norcross, GA |

I was very impressed with their customer service. I was working with Jason and Angel, they helped me through the whole process of buying a car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 2, 2014

Michelle I am so happy to hear that everything went great. Jason and Angel are great assets to our company and we are lucky to have them here with us. Please feel free to let us know if we can do anything for you and tell your friends about us! Thank you, Jeff Wilson Internet Director

GREAT EXPERIENCE THE NEW MANAGER AND SALES TEAM.

by from BUFORD GA |

THE NEW MANAGER AND SALES TEAM AT SHAD MITSUBISHI WAS JUST GREAT IN HHELPING ME WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY NEW OUTLANDER SPORT, IT WAS A BREATH TAKEING EXPERIENCE TO HAVE A SALES TEAM WHO ACTUALY LISTEN TO ME, AND DELIVER ON WHAT I WANTED TO BUY! THANKS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Fast response!

by from Hiawassee, Ga |

When you are sitting around searching for cars and find one, you want your questions answered immediately. Shad Mitsubishi responded quickly with informative answers to my questions. They seem to have a good selection of vehicles and priced right!