Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick

7601 North Interstate Highway 35, Georgetown, TX 78626

New 888-489-9490
Used 866-526-2502
Service 866-856-8770

#1 Chevrolet Dealer in Central Texas or 6 years in a ROW! General Motors Dealer of the Year 2013!

Tire problem

by from killeen, TX |

followed a friend to Don Hewlett to have his Buick worked on and while there found that my right front tire had gone from 32 psi to 22 psi. Talked to Dennis Orts and he found a nail in the side tread. Had the tire replaced and I am able to keep on going with the truck. fast service fair price.

Effortless to drive and purchase!!!

by from Llano Texas |

My 2014 Buick Verona is effortless to drive and so was the purchase. The staff here was spot on! Jeff my salesman made it so simple as well as the Allstate insurance man Marcus who was available right there to make sure I was covered on the drive home. Cory the "Accessories Man" read my mind and made a prompt appointment with me to have my Verona windows tinted. The finance manager Jeff was so informative and pleasant and really worked his magic to get me a great price! This dealership really has it together! Big selection., great caring staff! They have great coffee too !!! Highly recommend this dealership! Thank you all for a great experience! Sincerely, Gracie Amici

Car shopping

by from Round Rock TX |

Sam Evans was my salesman he could not have been any better, I would ask questions and if I did not understand he would explain it to me again. He was very knowledgeable in his field, this is the 6th car that my family has bought from Don Hewlett. He even played along when I told him my old car was like a baby to me. Buddy Shepperd the business manager explained all my options and then let me make the decisions was not pushy. This was actually the first car I have bought by myself. This was a very pleasant experience, Thanks Guys! If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Elgin,TX |

I purchased a 2014 Camaro. The service was excellent. Scott Nowling was a great salesman. He was very helpful and patient. He knew the car well. There was no pressure. I really enjoyed my buying experience. The rest of the staff that I dealt with was excellent as well. I was very impressed with the level of Customer Service provided. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Don Hewlett service department

by from Georgetown, Texas |

I brought in my 2003 Corvette because the driver's window would not go up or down. The problem was fixed properly and the car was washed. Due to the volume of recall business at the dealership it took a little longer to get the car back than usual but Shann kept me well posted on the car's progress as he has always done for me. I want to say I really appreciate the dealership's service of driving me back home and picking me up when the car was ready. Don and Lee are get drivers.

Awesome Experience!

by from Austin, TX |

We are really happy with our Tahoe! Brandon Luther went above and beyond to make sure the vehicle was ready to drive off the lot.

Great service

by from Odessa, Tx |

We had exceptional service with the purchase of a 2014 Enclave. Lee Dickie was extremely professional very patient and went out of his way to meet our needs. I would highly recommend Don Hewlett Chevrolet to all my family and friends. The Morales family from Odessa, Tx

Loved it!

by from Harker Hieghts, TX |

We went in looking for a used vehicle for our daughters first car. We met w/ Jason who was nothing but EXTREMELY helpful! Once we found a car for our daughter, I had him look into a shipment of a vehicle I ordered from another dealer. Long story short we drove away w/ 2 vehicles at a VERY DECENT price, both having warrantee which is a big plus for a used vehicle! I would recommend Jason & Hewlett to ANYONE! If we are ever in need, we know where we will be going!

Don Hewlett service department is so fantastic

by from Killeen, TX |

wanted to have video cameras added to my Texas Edition 1500 a safer and better record of accidents I stop at to render assistance till a police officer arrives. Paul Conrad and the technicians that did the install for me are fantastic. So happy they were able to do this for me. Will always use Don Hewlett Chevrolet for my new and used purchases as well as all of my maintance requirements due to their fantastic attention to detail when working on a vehicle. can not say enough good about the whole company, have not found anyone I do not like on their team.

excellent sales

by from Austin, Texas |

I recently bought a 2014 Chevy Camaro, first vehicle I have bought in over 17 years. I shopped on line and got many prices that would get heavily inflated before the conversation ended. I was just getting ready to give up on a dream of owning a new vehicle again. When Tony (The sales manager) gave me a price on my Camaro, I was shocked on how low it was. I thought this is going to be one of those that the price would go up a lot before the conversation ended. Tony told me that was the price. I was shocked!!! I couldn't believe it. His quote was thousands less than the closest competitor. When It was all said and done. Tony along with Jason (The salesman) had gotten me in the next option and in the color I wanted, for what the competitors wanted for the stripped down version. Then Cory (The options man) fiinished off with some great options that I would have never got at the other competitors pricing. The overal buying this vehicle was great! There is no doubt that, I would buy another vehicle here again!