Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick

7601 North Interstate Highway 35, Georgetown, TX 78626

New 888-489-9490
Used 866-526-2502
Service 866-856-8770

#1 Chevrolet Dealer in Central Texas or 6 years in a ROW! General Motors Dealer of the Year 2013!

Don Hewlett service department is so fantastic

by from Killeen, TX |

wanted to have video cameras added to my Texas Edition 1500 a safer and better record of accidents I stop at to render assistance till a police officer arrives. Paul Conrad and the technicians that did the install for me are fantastic. So happy they were able to do this for me. Will always use Don Hewlett Chevrolet for my new and used purchases as well as all of my maintance requirements due to their fantastic attention to detail when working on a vehicle. can not say enough good about the whole company, have not found anyone I do not like on their team.

excellent sales

by from Austin, Texas |

I recently bought a 2014 Chevy Camaro, first vehicle I have bought in over 17 years. I shopped on line and got many prices that would get heavily inflated before the conversation ended. I was just getting ready to give up on a dream of owning a new vehicle again. When Tony (The sales manager) gave me a price on my Camaro, I was shocked on how low it was. I thought this is going to be one of those that the price would go up a lot before the conversation ended. Tony told me that was the price. I was shocked!!! I couldn't believe it. His quote was thousands less than the closest competitor. When It was all said and done. Tony along with Jason (The salesman) had gotten me in the next option and in the color I wanted, for what the competitors wanted for the stripped down version. Then Cory (The options man) fiinished off with some great options that I would have never got at the other competitors pricing. The overal buying this vehicle was great! There is no doubt that, I would buy another vehicle here again!

expectations met

by from Round Rock, tx |

I setup an apt online for the next day, I showed up on time, they got my truck in on time for an oil change and tire rotation, and I was out of there in 35 mins. everything was as expected. I can't ask for more than that! this was my first time using Hewlett's service dept. I've had much different experience with their sales dept, and would not recommend purchasing from them.

Don Hewlett Chevrolet Service Dept.

by from Killeen, TX |

Brought in my 1500 for a front end alignment and it was done while I waited. Truck drives like it did the day I bought it. Paul Conrad is the best. Will be back for a oil change soon. Fantastic service. If you have not bought from Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick you do not know what you have missed, won't buy a vehicle anywhere else!

The purchase of my 2014 Cruze was a very positive

by from Killeen, TEXAS |

The purchase of my 2014 Cruze was a very positive experience. The sales person was both knowledgeable and pleasant.The process was very quick once we had decided on a car, I will recommend this dealership to everyone!

Don Hewlett service department is fantastic

by from Killeen, TX |

had a backup camera added to the truck here in Killeen, they botched the job and the monitor was continually drawing power from the battery. Went tnrough the origional battery with this condition, put a new one in and had to let the truck sit for a week, the new battwrey was dead. Got the truck jumped and went to Don Hewlett to talk to Paul Conrad, found out they needed the truck for a few days so I left it. Got a call from Paul a few days later. They found out the inital installer had hooked it up to a continous power source and that the monitor was constantly on. Paul's elelctrical person re wired the monitor and there has been no problem since. I want to have camera's to be able to record what is going on as I drive. I'm going to get them installed by the people at Don Hewlett, so I know cameras will work right AND not kill the trucks battery too. If you do not deal with Don Hewlett you are taking a chance your vehicle will fail on you

Great Service

by from Round Rock, Texas |

Scott Nowling, was simply wonderful to my husband and I during our purchase and managed to worked with our situation. He made it possible for us to get our 2014 Buick Verano. Which we are in love with, and we can't express enough how pleased we are with our Buick!

First Service

by from Georgetown, TX |

I brought my 2013 Equinox in for its first service visit. Mr. Mata and his crew got the service job done in a timely and efficient manner, it was a very busy day in the service department. I met some new members of the service team and found them friendly and informative.

Great Buying Experience

by from Georgetown, TX |

I met Matt Sumner while looking at used trucks. I have not had great experiences in the past but he helped maked this one amazing. I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra and it was pretty quick and easy. I worked with Karl in the finance department and he was just as great. They make a great team for Don Hewlett. I recommend looking for those two guys.

Buying a 2014 Traverse

by from Georgetown, TX |

Jason Luther has been stellar in our SUV buying process Our expanding family just had baby boy #2 (Jackson and Hayden) and we had a need for a bigger vehicle with a 3rd row. After visiting the Don Hewlett website to view what vehicles might be right for us, Jason Luther connected with me and the rest of the process was as straight-forward and impressive as could be. Jason asked the right questions to see what our needs were, he didn't waste our time showing us vehicles that didn't make sense for our family size or price-point and he went the extra mile to get us the best deal possible for our growing family. If buying a car is this easy and can be done with such a friendly and honest approach as its been with Jason, Jason Luther and Don Hewlett will have our business going forward. Again, a tremendous experience from Jason and the team over at Don Hewlett and we'll see them in the near future for my truck!! Kris Dunn