Mac Haik Ford Lincoln

Service 888-262-9291

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling

A great dealership

by from Round Rock |

I have purchased several cars here over the last 8 years and have had a great experience every time. See zollie Keebler in new car sales. Amazing guy. The service dept has always taken care of any issues with out a problem and never had to go back for repeat service.

Great dealership with great sales and support!

by from Cedar Park, TX |

We have bought two cars in the last three years from this dealership, and have had excellent experience with the process and the people at Mac Haik. In particular, Art Espinosa was our salesman for both automobiles, and he made the process so pleasant and quick for the first one that we came back two years later and bought from him again. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and personable, which makes what can be a difficult process much easier. My wife and I will continue to do business at Mac Haik.

Phenomenal customer service! :D

by from Temple, TX |

My husband and I had been looking to trade in our pt cruiser for a more modern, economical vehicle. He had researched several places online but Daryll Rodriguez was the main reason that we chose to purchase a vehicle from Mac Haik down in Georgetown. As soon as we inquired about a 2010 Ford Focus online, Daryll called us to check in. Over the next week he kept in touch about the status of the car. We had an appointment with him today and we found out that the car had been sold just before closing time last night. Without skipping a beat Daryll told us not to worry and that he knew of another car that fit our budget, gas mileage, etc. Less than than two hours later we drove off the lot in a gorgeous, black 2012 Ford Focus. It was exactly what we were looking for even if it wasn't the car we went there to see. We will most definitely be returning to Mac Haik in Georgetown for any future vehicle needs and will refer all of our friends and family to Daryll over in the certified-used sales department.

Great Service!

by from Round Rock, TX |

I wasnt in the market for a car until I was in an accident that totaled my car. I was a little shaken, but did my homework online and then hit the dealers on my list. Mac Haik was on the list because I've been impressed with Ford's offerings in the hybrid market and really impressed with the Fusion even though I knew I couldn't afford a new one. I hoped I could find a late model used one. That was not to be but John Curtis, my salesman, told me about the great deals on the Focus so I had to drive one. I was amazed! He was so right about it being both a great deal and a great little car! But it just kept getting better. John made sure that every detail was taken care of so when I came to pick up the car there was nothing left to do but drive away! He even took me to the service center to introduce me to my service agent. He was patient, kind, helpful, and everything he told me checked out when I did my research. And the car is lovely! More than I had hoped to be able to buy. I talked to a number of people at the dealership and got the same friendly welcoming attitude. I've already been bragging to friends and family ... Mac Haik and Ford Focus. Try it, you'll like it!

Friendly, Fast and knowledgeable

by from Pflugerville, TX |

We highly recommend Guillermo at Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown. Normally, buying a car is very stressful but, our experience with Guillermo was stress-free and quick. He was very knowledgeable and made us aware of all the finance options available. He's not the typical "hard-sell, pushy" salesman. He was friendly and sincere. During delivery he took his time explaining all the details and options on the car even though it was past closing time..

DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!

by from Hutto,Tx |

DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE! They are deceptive and will quote one thing but when you check out you are in for a rude awakening! Then they give you the timeframe and don't even come close and are rude when you question them. They told me 2 hours and when 2 hours was up they said it was a 4 hour job. I see why there was no one in line in the sevice department on a Saturday. Only a REALLY SORRY service department would have no customers on Saturday morning. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy!

Good and Bad

by from Round Rock, TX |

I was very excited and pleased with the buying process. But once my signature was on the line, that was it - they stopped answering their phones and emails. Had a small issue the day after I got the car that I wanted their advice on hoping they could fix the issue - but they have yet to return my calls.

Right on the price that was quoted on Cars.com

by from Orange,TX |

Bradley Campbell my salesperson was patient and understanding. No haggling on the price was a refreshing experience fro someone who has purchased many ( at least 10-12 new cars over the past 30 years) new cars. Thanks to Cras.com and the dealers for trying to make new car buying a less stressful experience.

brandon and silas sold me

by from austin, texas |

i had contacted brandon and made an appointment to drive a new ford flex. we were greeted by silas when we arrived and he told us that brandon was tied up with another customer but we should not have to wait so he would take us for a test drive. we started our negotiations with silas and brandon joined us about half way through. we were satisfied with the price, the trade in, and so pleasantly surprised to get it all done in time for dinner. picked up the new car the next day. the new flex is a real sleeper in the large car market. great interior space, nearly 360 degree visibility, good pickup and handling. the thing that impressed me most about brandon and silas was their sincerity. they are fine young gentlemen who did their best to make us happy and comfortable with our decision. everyone from the internet sales manager to the service department (had a flat on my trade -in! they fixed it, no charge. took that as a divine sign to trade in the first car of my life) was eager to please. if i ran the mac haik dealership, i would make sure i gave these two gentlemen every tool they needed to continue doing what they did for us...exemplary service. since i traded my only car on the new flex i am still in the market for another vehicle. at least now i can call brandon and get the ball rolling without the usual apprenhension of car shopping. thanks again, brandon and silas! will see you soon. art gressel austin

Easy buy

by from San Antonio Tx |

Came in out of town after work and less than an hour later I was on my way home with my new ride!! MakHaik my new dealership!

Terrible service

by from Austin |

My husband and I went to see the Ford Escape. A new sales associate helped us at first, he treated us very well although he could have been a little more informed about the Escape. When we started asking questions about price and lease vs purchase, he wasn't very knowledgeable in the subject, so he called a manager to assist us with any of our questions. Needless to say, the manager didn't answer any of our questions, he was very rude, he refused to provide us with any information regarding the vehicle/prices, he encouraged us to drive comparable cars at Honda and Toyota and said that he couldn't help us with any information unless we were interested in driving out with the car, he didn't seem interested in helping us. It has been the worst experience buying a car. Regardless of my experience, we were still interested in the car, we ended up buying it the very next day at a different dealership.