Mac Haik Ford Lincoln

Service 888-262-9291

Get That Great Mac Haik Feeling

A great dealership

by from Round Rock |

I have purchased several cars here over the last 8 years and have had a great experience every time. See zollie Keebler in new car sales. Amazing guy. The service dept has always taken care of any issues with out a problem and never had to go back for repeat service.

DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!

by from Hutto,Tx |

DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE! They are deceptive and will quote one thing but when you check out you are in for a rude awakening! Then they give you the timeframe and don't even come close and are rude when you question them. They told me 2 hours and when 2 hours was up they said it was a 4 hour job. I see why there was no one in line in the sevice department on a Saturday. Only a REALLY SORRY service department would have no customers on Saturday morning. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy!

Good and Bad

by from Round Rock, TX |

I was very excited and pleased with the buying process. But once my signature was on the line, that was it - they stopped answering their phones and emails. Had a small issue the day after I got the car that I wanted their advice on hoping they could fix the issue - but they have yet to return my calls.

Right on the price that was quoted on Cars.com

by from Orange,TX |

Bradley Campbell my salesperson was patient and understanding. No haggling on the price was a refreshing experience fro someone who has purchased many ( at least 10-12 new cars over the past 30 years) new cars. Thanks to Cras.com and the dealers for trying to make new car buying a less stressful experience.

brandon and silas sold me

by from austin, texas |

i had contacted brandon and made an appointment to drive a new ford flex. we were greeted by silas when we arrived and he told us that brandon was tied up with another customer but we should not have to wait so he would take us for a test drive. we started our negotiations with silas and brandon joined us about half way through. we were satisfied with the price, the trade in, and so pleasantly surprised to get it all done in time for dinner. picked up the new car the next day. the new flex is a real sleeper in the large car market. great interior space, nearly 360 degree visibility, good pickup and handling. the thing that impressed me most about brandon and silas was their sincerity. they are fine young gentlemen who did their best to make us happy and comfortable with our decision. everyone from the internet sales manager to the service department (had a flat on my trade -in! they fixed it, no charge. took that as a divine sign to trade in the first car of my life) was eager to please. if i ran the mac haik dealership, i would make sure i gave these two gentlemen every tool they needed to continue doing what they did for us...exemplary service. since i traded my only car on the new flex i am still in the market for another vehicle. at least now i can call brandon and get the ball rolling without the usual apprenhension of car shopping. thanks again, brandon and silas! will see you soon. art gressel austin

Easy buy

by from San Antonio Tx |

Came in out of town after work and less than an hour later I was on my way home with my new ride!! MakHaik my new dealership!

Terrible service

by from Austin |

My husband and I went to see the Ford Escape. A new sales associate helped us at first, he treated us very well although he could have been a little more informed about the Escape. When we started asking questions about price and lease vs purchase, he wasn't very knowledgeable in the subject, so he called a manager to assist us with any of our questions. Needless to say, the manager didn't answer any of our questions, he was very rude, he refused to provide us with any information regarding the vehicle/prices, he encouraged us to drive comparable cars at Honda and Toyota and said that he couldn't help us with any information unless we were interested in driving out with the car, he didn't seem interested in helping us. It has been the worst experience buying a car. Regardless of my experience, we were still interested in the car, we ended up buying it the very next day at a different dealership.

Enjoyed the experience and our truck

by from Austin, TX |

Awesome experience and they treated us right. Really really enjoying our new-to-us truck.

New Mustang

by from The Woodlands, TX |

Purchased a new Mustang V6 Premium and I have to say it was a pleasurable experience. The salesman was not pushy and worked hard to get me the deal I wanted. Out of all the new cars I have purchased this was the first time I felt the salesman was working to get me the best deal. I will defiantly be a repeat customer. My biggest surprise was when I was closing the deal with their finance department. They did not try to tack on any crazy closing fees, did not try and sell me an over-priced coupon book, and most important they came back with a better financing deal than I came to the table with. I am a very satisfied customer.

Horrible

by from Lubbock, TX |

Just bought a 2011 F350 King Ranch Pick up. Spent over 45,000 dollars and when I went to pick up the vehicle. I looked over the vehicle and the inside wasn't cleaned. The sales person said they always clean them. I found caliche in the floor board, dirt all over the interior, and a pair of sunglasses in the console. And speaking of the console it was missing a tray that goes on the inside and cup holder was also missing. When this was mentioned to the sales person she couldn't understand why I was being so picky about this. Also I found a tear in the back seat that was not mentioned in the advertisement. Also when I looked under the hood I found corrosion under the batteries. But what really set me off was I spent so much money and when I asked if they were going to fill the pick up up the sales person said they are not allowed to fill vehicles up when they are being purchased. My truck has a 37 gallon take and I put 32 gallons in next to the dealership when I left. I would not buy from there again. And I would tell everyone I know not to either. I have bought several vehicles from other people and this was the worst ever.

Worst Buying experience EVER,,

by from Dallas, Texas |

During the inspection of the vehicle I noted that there was 222 miles on it, with an average mpg of 4.5mph. This indicates it was driven very hard during the 222 miles, a hybrid should be getting at 42 mpg, factory rated at 47mpg. This bothered me in fact that the oral and written agreement I had that I was buying a NEW vehicle. I can understand a new vehicle having 20-30 miles at most. When I requested some consolidation for the excessive mileage, as an extra year subscription on the satellite radio, Dealership personnel became irate and belligerent. I felt very humiliated. I had sold my 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid a few days before flying down to Georgetown, Texas on my expense to purchase the (NEW) Fusion with the options and color I desired, which I had found using the Ford website. I had researched my purchase decision and for several weeks prior to committing to purchase and had high expectations for the new vehicle. Dealership peronnel stated a new car was new as long as it?s never been titled. Well I guess with his definition the dealer could have the vehicle driven for several thousand and still sell as new. That does not seem right to me. Dealership personnel said I was trying getting something for nothing on a low profit sale. So here I was 170 miles from home, I already sold my prior vehicle, if I had been at local dealer in my area, I would have walked out and went to another dealer and ordered a vehicle and waited the 6-8 weeks for delivery. Being I had to go back to airport and buy another one way ticket home, pay for a one way car rental home or call my wife to pick me up 170 miles away. With reluctance, I purchased the vehicle. This experience is troubling and bothers me to this day. So these are comments? P.S. I have noticed recently some strange clicking noises from the front end and brakes of the vehicle, so I will take it to a local dealer for inspection. In additon I had to take the NEW vehicle to my local dealer to download from the vehicle the security code for programming the keyless locking system on vehicle. Since the code was missing from the owners manual book, must have been kept by person using the car before prior to my purchase. This has been nothing but trouble for me, good luck if you buy from them....