Georgis Auto Sales

Georgis Auto Sales

7440 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220

Used 888-460-1202

Your pre-owned Toyota Truck Stop

Easiest car buying experiences I've had

by from Centennial, co |

I recently bought a used 4Runner at the dealership and I have to say it was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had. I worked with Greg in sales. Real nice guy. I have to say I never really felt pressured and I feel like I ended up getting pretty much what I wanted in the deal. Andre who worked the numbers with me was also very nice and helpful, made me laugh,and got me out the door in good time. Would highly recommend the dealership to others.

A+ experience

by from Denver, CO |

A+ experience always a pleasure working with Greg! The car was delivered spotless, everything was explained in detail. A great delivery!

Easy Easy Easy

by from Denver, CO |

Our salesperson, Andre, made the purchase/trade transaction the easiest and quickest I have ever experienced in the fifty years I have been buying cars. He was pleasant and straight forward with no games and gimmicks. When it is time for my next purchase I will definitely give Georgis Auto Sales and Andre the opportunity to sell me a new car.

FAST. EFFICIENT. CONVENIENT!!!

by from Denver, CO |

FAST. EFFICIENT. CONVENIENT. A family owned and operated business - so the lot isn't huge or anything but the attention and service you get makes up for it. If you already know exactly what car/truck you want - this place is perfect. If they don't have one on the lot they will look out for you when they are at the auction and make sure they pick one up for you to take a look at!! How's that for service!!

Greg is the man at Georgis!

by from Aurora, CO |

By far the best car buying experience Ive ever had. Greg at Georgis is the guy to work with. He's no BS....really knows his stuff....and now he's the only guy I trust. He figured out how to remove the stress and pressure from the car buying experience because he's so straight forward - no games. I will tell everyone I know that is in the market for a truck - or any car for that matter - to please go see Greg at Georgis.

Why buy 1 when you can get 2? LOL

by from Littleton, CO |

While there I worked with Andre and he was great! He got me the car I wanted, and loved it! Unfortunately, after one day of having the car, I was in a wreck and it was totaled. I went right back to work with Andre and he did a great job of finding me a similar car again in a timely manner and I was able to get a replacement vehicle ASAP. Absolutely love the experience with these guys!

Quick turn-around time

by from Aurora, CO |

If your expecting all the used car salesmen jazz and bs, you won't get it at all here. If you ask a question, a fair and seemingly honest answer is given. WHAT! Amazing I know. I think since this is a smaller lot there aren't as many variables of crap that can be added into the buying decision and ultimately into the calculation to determine cost. They have a good inventory of trucks, a few Mercedes... and a sprinkling of other cars. If they don't have what you want they will keep in contact with you and look for what you want when they go to the auctions to get more cars. That's actually how it worked for us. We were pretty much dead set on a Toyota Sienna but Georgis didn't have any. We were patient and so were they but we are SO happy it was worth it. Thanks GREG!!!!

Great attitudes, willing to work hard for you

by from Aurora, CO |

I would definitely recommend Georgis auto sales to friends and family. They have a small lot compared to the mega car dealerships in the area, but since it is family owned - reputation means everything. Our guy Greg did an outstanding job answering our questions and teaching us a thing or two about the process.

no email response

by from Colorado |

I sent an email to them and got an auto-response to call them, that they didn't respond to email. Who doesn't respond to email these days? Also did a check on BBB site, they have had 8 complaints in the last couple of years, none resolved. Things like odometer tweaking and bad titles. Wouldn't take a chance on these guys.

great trucks and good prices

by from denver co |

walked in to georgis auto sales I was lookin for a Tacoma turned out the Tacoma I was originaly there for was sold but I ended up wit a tundra they were honest to me about the truck that it was in a accident before went over the accident and it drives great am happy with it

Never received a reponse

by from Highlands Ranch, Colorado |

I wrote an email in response to a couple of trucks they had for sale! No one from Georgis wrote me back, so I thought they didn't want my business and went else where and purchased my vehicle.