Newton Kia

28 New Jersey 94, Lafayette Township, NJ 07848

Not Happy

by from Newark Dekaware |

After Driving 3hours to look at a used truck thay I was told it was in perfecr shape and drives well , After driving the truck the sales person Carlos tells me it needs $650.00 worth of brakes that he needs me to pay for.After I REFUSED Herb sent me packing, I just wanted them to be honest with me before I drove 3 hours I will not use this dealership nor will I ever buy a KIA

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from newton nj |

Absolute worst dealer I have ever been too. Purchased a car brand new with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. Had some issues with the car they looked at it and would not honor the warranty for anything, all they do is make excuses and find ways to not do the work for free. They are the worst and now I have a brand new car with issues they will not fix. I warn you to stay away from this dealer unless your looking for a money pit.

vacation vehicle

by from Highland Lakes, NJ |

wonderful experience. it was quick and easy purchase without all the hagaling. nelson and omar were very pleasant and knowledgeable.

exceptional sales person, Nelson Jimenez

by from Sparta, New Jersey |

Nelson and Kia of Newton were a pleasure to work with. The entire sale was just great. You have a professional sales staff at Newtonof Kia and I will recommend my friends. Luke DeRosa

Nelson was great!

by from Bronx< NY |

Nelson gave me great customer service and did not haggle or hassle with price. He was honest and I came all the from The Bronx to come pick up the car. All of the initial work was taken over the phone and when I came in, the process was quick and I was in my new Optima within 20 minutes. Herb helped as well when we came in with a smile (even though it was very late).

From Mini to Optima

by from Hamburg, NJ |

I came to dealer at 9:00 AM. Left with new car by lunch. Great service. Great Sales. Sales handles by Nelson Jimenez. He was wonderful all morning.

Buying my "French Vanilla" KIA SOUL

by from Hopatcong, New Jersey |

Nelson help me to buy a car the I been dreaming about for almost five years. I can't believe how pleased I am with the KIA Soul. He is a very nice young man I would not hesitate to come back to him if I wanted to come buy another car.

The Purchasing Experience at Kia Newton is a "10"!

by from Andover, NJ |

The service at Kia Newton was most impressive. I found Nelson Jimenez to be courteous, helpful and completely sincere. What was most impressive was his familiarity not only with each Kia vehicle through and through, but he has an educated mind when it comes to other vehicles in similar categories on the marketplace. Our experience was a '10', and I would not hesitate in recommending anyone I know to him for help.

From a Kia to another Kia

by from Franklin, New Jersey |

I been an Kia owner since 2001 when I bought my Kia Rio. I decided it was time to buy a new vehicle so I decide to come to Newton KIA. My experience here with Newton was very great, I experience great salesmanship by Nelson. I couldn't be more satisfied by the way I was treated. I was even very happy when the receptionist Kayla left a voice mail message on my answering machine to let me know my plates were in.

Experience at Newton buying a KIA SOUL

by from Franklin, New Jersey |

I had a great experience here at Newton KIA , I been an Kia owners since 2001 when I bought my Kia Rio. I came to Newton Kia I experience great salesmanship with Nelson, very satisfied overall. I was very happy even when the receptionist Kayla left a message on my answering to notify me about my plates were in.