Covert Buick GMC

11750 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759

New 888-574-7892 New 888-574-7892
Used 866-906-1490 Used 866-906-1490
Service 866-442-3353 Service 866-442-3353

Serving Central Texas since 1909.

They made it so easy for me.

by from Hallettsville, Texas |

I did not know that such good service still existed these days, especially when buying a car. I had to get a new vehicle because my vehicle was totaled in an accident. I was not looking forward to the new car buying ordeal at all. In fact, I was really dreading it. My son went with me to several dealerships in our area and they just did not have the inventory and definitely would not budge at all on the high prices. My son went online and found such a good deal that we thought that something had to be wrong. We thought that it was probably false advertising and/or that they would tell us that they only had one vehicle like that and it had already been sold. My son called and spoke to a salesman who was very pleasant and honest. He explained that they are able to offer such good prices because they deal with such a large volume of vehicles. I spoke to the salesman on the phone and my son and I decided to go after work one day to look at the vehicle. We knew that the drive was going to take several hours because of traffic. Someone from the financing department called me and took down all of my information so that we would be ready to close the deal if the vehicle was as it was claimed to be. They said that they would wait for us and they did have to stay a little past closing time. It was so worth it for us to get everything done in one trip. They gave us a different vehicle to drive home and delivered my new vehicle to me at work the next day. I have had several follow-up calls just to make sure that I am completely satisfied and not having any issues whatsoever. They exceeded my expectations. And best of all, I am totally loving my new Acadia. I highly recommend Covert Buick in Austin.

Great service

by from Georgetown,Tx |

I was very satisfied with the services at the dealer they treated me very well and made shure i was comfterble i would recommend this dealership to my friends

Covert Buick GMC responded to this review

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your review Marlo! We are so happy to hear that you were treated fairly and that you were comfortable. We appreciate your business and are so thankful for your recommendation!

Canyon recall

by from Austin, Texas |

Great service and friendly conscientious people. Lots of new car dealer experience and Covert is tops!

Covert Buick GMC responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your review Michael! We are happy to hear that our staff were friendly and the service was great. We appreciate your business!

Jerry D

by from Cedar Park, Texas |

Jason Wolk, took good care of me in the Service Dept. Outstanding Job!

Always consistent and great!

by from Austin, Texas |

I've just bought my 2nd Buick Enclave because Covert provides consistent, good quality customer service in all departments-sales/service and parts. Keep up the good work!

Ken's Brake Service 12/11/15

by from Austin, TX |

Nathan did a good job on handling my brake service, providing appropriate follow up and completed on time.

Frofessional quality and experience

by from Killeen, Texas |

I'm very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of my service advisor, Tom Fritz, and a special thanks to Joe for his fast and friendly mechanic service. Thank you Covert for hiring employees' with such professional quality and experience.

Customer

by from Austin, Texas |

I was very pleased with Mark Cordes, Service Advisor, and the service performed on my Acadia. It drives better and everything was checked and repaired as I asked. I really appreciate his customer service and the service of Covert GMC.

Car Buying is Fun!

by from Austin, Texas |

You know car or truck buying is supposed to be fun and at Covert it is! I was contacted by Wayne after I sent an online question about a new GMC Sierra. Had so much fun texting on the deal we decided to go test drive, then we decided to buy! Wayne had an easygoing low pressure to no pressure approach and I loved this. Soon we found ourselves meeting with Mitch the finance person and he was amazing and so relaxed - a really likable guy! Last we met Sherry Woodyard who made sure we were happy all the way to the end of the deal itself! I cant say enough about the staff and will refer my friends. My neighbor went a few days after we did and bought a new cadillac from Covert! Now that is what I call a rave review!

A car buying experience I would actually repeat!

by from Beaumont, TX |

After getting nothing but headaches from local dealerships I contacted Covert (4+ hours away) and had the best car buying experience, and one I would gladly repeat! Justin McCrory was our salesman; he was attentive, easy to deal with and I'd highly recommend him to anyone. Julie Broomhall secured our financing with terms even better than I was looking for. We will definitely return when it's time for our next vehicle and even if you aren't close-they are totally worth the drive!