Covert Buick GMC

11750 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759

New 888-574-7892
Used 866-906-1490
Service 866-442-3353

Serving central Texas since 1909. "No One Beats a Covert Deal in Central Texas."

They made it so easy for me.

by from Hallettsville, Texas |

I did not know that such good service still existed these days, especially when buying a car. I had to get a new vehicle because my vehicle was totaled in an accident. I was not looking forward to the new car buying ordeal at all. In fact, I was really dreading it. My son went with me to several dealerships in our area and they just did not have the inventory and definitely would not budge at all on the high prices. My son went online and found such a good deal that we thought that something had to be wrong. We thought that it was probably false advertising and/or that they would tell us that they only had one vehicle like that and it had already been sold. My son called and spoke to a salesman who was very pleasant and honest. He explained that they are able to offer such good prices because they deal with such a large volume of vehicles. I spoke to the salesman on the phone and my son and I decided to go after work one day to look at the vehicle. We knew that the drive was going to take several hours because of traffic. Someone from the financing department called me and took down all of my information so that we would be ready to close the deal if the vehicle was as it was claimed to be. They said that they would wait for us and they did have to stay a little past closing time. It was so worth it for us to get everything done in one trip. They gave us a different vehicle to drive home and delivered my new vehicle to me at work the next day. I have had several follow-up calls just to make sure that I am completely satisfied and not having any issues whatsoever. They exceeded my expectations. And best of all, I am totally loving my new Acadia. I highly recommend Covert Buick in Austin.

Great Deal

by from Leander, Tx |

Loved my experience with Covert, after what it seem like a lost deal, JT, Chris Carrilo and the team at covert made it possible for me to get the truck i wanted at the price i wanted. I went in looking for a used Truck and i came out with a brand new Sierra! They were great all around. I will definitely be sending frieds, family and co-workers to them. THANK YOU!

Great!

by from austin tx |

Great experience and really friendly staff. Way better experience from what I got at Henna

Great Place!

by from Austin, TX |

The people here were friendly and professional. My wife and I bought a new Buick Enclave. It was a smooth process with no hiccups. We finally agreed on a fair deal for the car and have been driving it now for about a month and love it.

Drove from San Antonio

by from San Antonio, TX |

I had been shopping for a new Enclave for a while and visited the local San Antonio buick dealerships. Never got the warm and fuzzies off them and walked away after a lengthy discussion and price haggling "they really want to sell you this car." Eh, not so much I came to find out. Found Covert online, and had a discussion via email with Sergio and found the car i wanted at the price i wanted to pay. Gave the local dealership a chance to match, to which they replied "There is no way they are going to sell you that car. You will get all the way to Austin and be trapped. Be careful." Glad i didn't take their advice. Great car, fair price, great experience all around. A little low on the trade in value, but got such a deal on the car, didn't care much. Thanks everyone at Covert.

Purchased new truck

by from Austin Texas |

Great place to purchase a vehicle. I personally talk to Corey each time I purchase and he finds the right salesman and they always givee a good deal. I walk away a satisfied customer. Thx Guys and hope u stay in business a long time.

My new GMC Truck

by from Georgetown, TX |

I first called the dealership talked to Corey Covert 5/9/014 we talked about my trade of a 013 Mustang GT with only 3,474. Miles on it it was NEW! He offered me what I was offered at another dealer. Corey told me he had the GMC Truck that I wanted and what the discounts that I could get where. So I went to the dealership on the next day Sat 5/10/014 Corey had Chris in his office so he would know what he had offered for my trade. When I got to the dealer Chris had Ricardo lined up to show me a few trucks like I wanted. I picked one out took it for a test drive Love the truck.. Just wish it had the nav in it but I had them put leather in it and the 6inch step outs and a bed liner.. I have the 24 month FREE service and the preferred protection plan service plan 5 years 100,000. miles everything covered. Thanks for the help

Oil Change results in a New Denali

by from Georgetown, TX |

We went to Covert for an oil change on our Cadillac and started looking at the New 2015 Yukon Denali. The salesman was very helpful without being pushy. He showed us the vehicle in stock and explained all the new features. We took a test drive and then we discussed trade and price. We had already done research online and the offers were in line with the information available. We made the deal for a vehicle with all the options we needed, four wheel drive, that was coming in on a transporter from the assembly plant in Arlington, TX. Finance was already arranged so the contact with finance department was pleasant and efficient. We were introduced to the Dealership's Customer Service Representative, Service and Parts Managers. We ordered some accessories for the vehicle in the Parts Department. When we picked up the car all the systems were fully explained and the option configurations were set. When we picked up the accessories the Parts employee actually took the accessories out of the boxes and installed the parts in the car for us. Overall, every person we contacted at Covert made this a excellent buying experience.

Buying an Acadia

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was looking for a new GMC Acadia. I went to a dealership in San Antonio who was unwilling to give me an appropriate/fair price on my trade-in (another GMC Acadia) and they were unwilling to compete with other dealership's prices. Consequently, I looked at Covert who was willing to give me a fair/appropriate price for my old Acadia and willing to work with me on the price of the new Acadia. Covert wanted to sell the vehicle! There were a couple of things I wanted completed to the Acadia before I took it home. The salesman kept me posted and had it ready when he said it would be. The facility is very nice and accommodating....my husband and I even were able to watch the Spurs win while we were waiting for all the paperwork to be processed.

I like this place!

by from Austin TX |

Just had oil change and tires rotated on my new Acadia. In and out fast. Friendly service. Diverse staff, which is important to me.

Great experience.

by from Georgetown |

Great shopping experience. Ethan Manning was exceptional, even my wife felt the same. She was a car dealer in our last duty station. Business end was a little behind, however the area had lost power and set them behind. Found what we needed and wanted, pricing wasn't outrageous for a used vehicle. Gave us a very solid trade allowance. (To the order of twice what we wanted to get). I'm a recruiter, and know all the sales tricks. They didn't push hard sales tactics, let us sleep on the deal. Call Ethan man in 512 583 3209.