Hornburg Pre-Owned

2101 Dove St, Newport Beach, CA 92660

NOT OPEN SUNDAYS

by from Newport Beach |

NOT OPEN SUNDAYS!! Wasted time driving down there to see the cars on the lot. Bankers Hours!!

Great experience!

by from Orange, CA |

My mom and I walked into Hornburg not exactly knowing what to expect. I had found a pre-owned 2012 Focus online and was interested in purchasing it. The moment we arrived, we were greeted by one of the sales reps, I believe his name is Lucas and he immediately had us looking at the car and he was so helpful and personable. From there, we met another rep, Simon Stratten and I cannot even tell you how great he is. He gave us the smoothest and best experience I could have ever asked for in buying my first car. Not only that, but he was a joy to talk with and get to know during the process. I would recommend anyone and everyone to this dealership and if you can have Simon helping you out, do it. He and the experience overall was a pleasure.

For what its Worth!

by from Foothill Ranch, CA |

I have been purchasing cars for the better part of 35 years so I have some experience in this area. I have also never writing a review of a car dealer! I decided that it was time to get my 16 year old daughter her first car. We visited about 6 dealers to try and figure out what she wanted until we came across Simon at Hornburg Jaguar. To make a long story short we got NONE of the dog and pony show that is typical of car dealers. Simon showed us exactly what we came to see, he was informed engaging and honest throughout the whole process. I would tell anyone looking for a car to come and see Simon not only because of what I mentioned above but because their pricing is as good as there is in the market! Thank you Simon and Thank you Hornburg.

Excellent Experience

by from Temecula, CA |

This dealership was excellent to work with. I spent hours on the internet to find the car I like and the specific features because I hate the hassle of dealing with sales. Simon was excellent!!! He provided me all the information I need over email and was very responsive. He provided me the price of the car that I had found and when I went there, it was just as he said. There was no pressure to sale, just attention to detail of what I requested.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Valencia, CA |

Simon was very helpful in assisting us with the purchase of a pre-owned Corvette. His 'handover' was great!

by from Irvine, CA |

I bought a used car from Simon Stratten, he was so helpful on deciding which car would be best for me. After purchasing a used Lexus from Simon, I returned a week later and he helped me set up the Bluetooth.

Hornburg Pre-Owned Newport

by from Long Beach, CA |

Simon Stratten provided outstanding support and attention throughout the process. He is enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and personable; and he comes across (unlike many car- salespeople) as genuinely committed to the customer's happiness. And Pam was efficient and friendly with the financials. Overall, Hornburg Pre-owned provided the best car-purchasing experience we've ever had.

Excellent car-buying experience

by from Carson, CA |

After planning and searching for several months, I was fortunate to find my car - a 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 - at such a great dealership. Simon is a consummate professional and made the entire process seem practically effortless. He is attentive, thorough, and fun to work with. I would not hesitate to purchase from him and this dealership again.

Pre-owned Sienna from Simon

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Simon gave us his full attention and support as we considered the purchase of a 2009 Sienna. His attention to detail and proactive customer service led us to the good decision to make the purchase. Simon is a true professional and we look forward to dealing with him in the future.

Simon is Great!

by from Carlsbad, CA |

My car buying experience was easy, friendly and overall great at Hornburg and it was mainly due to Simon, the sales rep that assisted me. This was my first car buying experience and I was expecting to encounter the pushy car salesman, but Simon was far from that. He was attentive but not overbearing. He answered all my questions without being condescending and showed me all the cool features in the car. He was very pleasant and all around helpful. I would definitely shop there again and would highly recommend Hornburg to others.