Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

1250 West Memorial Drive, Lakeland, FL 33815

New 888-285-8356
Used 888-662-5978
Service 877-282-1506

For Value and Service, it's Ed Morse, Of course!

Great Service and Better Sales.

by from Lakeland, FL |

The service is great and no heart stopping prices. My waiting service time wasn't long and I was in and out. I have owned four Mazdas and I currently have a 2013 Mazda CX-9. I needed a oil change and a car wash, Ed Morse Mazda service took care of things. Ed Morse Mazda is a dealer that I have come to trust and plan to do a lifetime of business with. Thank You Ed Morse Mazda, service and staff. Larry Wright Jr.

Mad Skills

by from Lakeland, FL |

I'm just a regular type guy, who drives a lot. I take my car to Ed Morse, and I take all my family cars there too, which are not all Mazdas by the way. I'm talking about a Dodge and a Volkswagen. That's 3 permanent members of the UN Security Council of automotive mayhem: America, Japan and ze Germany. Whaaaaaat?

Great service.

by from Auburndale,FL |

I took a Mazda 6 for the seventh or eight time for warranty issues and have to take it again for probably windshield replacement. The service I had received is great but I am not so sure know about the overall quality of the Mazda 6. Too many times being in service department. The car runs excellent and miles per gallon are top of the line. I wish they can improof the poor quality on the items being replace.

Awesome 1st time service- won't go anywhere else!!

by from Orlando, FL |

I recently brought in my 2012 mazda3 for a factory unwarranted service. I needed an oil change. I had called earlier to schedule an appointment and the scheduler was super helpful and got me right in and remembered me when I came to check in. Ron was really helpful and was able to answer all my maintenance issues thoroughly and courteously. He also showed me all the preventative measures that should be taken based on my mileage and the amount of driving I am doing. Super helpful, I won't go anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend Ed Morse Mazda.

Awesome experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

Awesome experience with Danny as the salesman. The finance guy worked am awesome deal for us. We will be back! You have created a customer for life!

First experience with Ed Morse.

by from Lakeland, FL. |

At first I like to get new SUV that do not look sook masculine, so Mazda CX9 is my choice. I have 25K budget and I do not think I can purchase it now. I request quote online just to see how the price range for CX9 sport. The next day Josh (online manager) called and told me he has one CX9 2013 left and ready to sell on rebate price. I went to Ed Morse and supposedly meet Mike, he was not there so I met Mark instead. He was so polite and tell me "CX 9 is 7 passenger do you ralize that ? " I said " Yes that what I am looking for " That is because I am single woman and also interested with CX5. The 2013 color is grey and I was looking for white or silver. Next day Mark call me and says he has new arrival CX 9 2014. I visited ED Morse again and the new arrival CX9 color is charcoal with black color seat. That was too dark for me. I go back looking at Grey 2013 CX9 Sport and now it is look nicer. That SUV was drowing me back. Mike,the manager help me get my dream car after he said he will install back up camera. Mark show me all the functon and even help me connect my phone with bluetooth connection in the car. Damien is patienly assist me explaining all the paperwork. Overall experience was amazing, The best deal is I get free car wash for the life of the car. I feel they treated as a family there.

Professional and respectful dealership

by from Plant City, FL |

After months of shopping and comparing numerous auto makers and dealers I came back to one of the first I started with: Ed Morse in Lakeland. Danny Belson's professional yet non-aggressive approach was a major factor in my decision. Adam Szymanski also did his part in negotiations and I got absolutely the best deal. I purchased a CX-9 Grand Touring, a truly stylish luxury vehicle, with all the amenities I wanted, for surprisingly much less than other cars in its category without compromising quality, comfort or features. The CX-9 is a very spacious SUV, including the second row, yet not overwhelmingly huge with incredible, nimble handling. Even my Lexus-owner friend was amazed with exclamations of "awesome" and "beautiful"! It is a pleasure to drive. I am very happy with the Lakeland Mazda family, appreciative of their courteous and respectful manner, and my new CX-9. I couldn't ask for more. Five stars indeed!!!

Great people to Deal With:

by from Florida |

I went in to get an oil change an thy were having a clinic I knew there was some things that my late husband had not done yet to the car and they picked up on it, they were very helpful with the repairs and the clinic was a big help for me. Virginia walked me thru it she was great , I would recommend them to all my friends an family and will be back for whatever the car needs... Thank you very much....

Good Experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

Nice people to deal with. They take an interest in you, they are not pushy, but they are helpful. I went there twice in one week to look at a car. I bought the car on my second trip.