Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

1250 West Memorial Drive, Lakeland, FL 33815

New 888-285-8356 New 888-285-8356
Used 888-662-5978 Used 888-662-5978
Service 877-282-1506 Service 877-282-1506

For Value and Service, it's Ed Morse, Of course!

great service

by from Vero Beach Fl |

got my car for the 41.000 miles maintenance Great job as usual The new team made me feel at home and I did not experience any difference Well done keep the good job

Need a car? Stop by Mazda

by from lakeland, fl |

I did research on the internet and Mazda came out as my top choice for mini SUV'S when it came to price, mileage and space. So I went into the Mazda dealership with a car in mind and Travis Wilbanks greeted me at the door. He made the whole process smooth and with no pressure. I decided on the vehicle that I wanted and also that I wanted to trade in my car. Curt Steere helped with that process and he was a GREAT help as well. I loved his personality. Everything went fair and smooth with the trade in. James Scaglione finished up with the closing and signing of all my paperwork for my 2016 Mazda and he was GREAT as well. He made me feel that he could be trusted and he made sure that I was clear on everything before leaving his office. Once everything was said and done, I must admit that this was the best car experience that I have had in my life. I had two cars before this one. Travis was the glue that kept all of this together. He has a great personality and it didn't seem as if he was selling me a car but instead he felt like someone I wanted to get to know as a person. TRAVIS IS AMAZING (in my opinion)!!!! When I left the dealership, I felt as if I got much more than a car..... I got a chance to meet some really caring people and for that I am grateful.

Amazing Service!

by from Haines City |

I was happy with the experience. Scheduling was easy, I thought i'll have like a "next-week" schedule but I was accommodated the following day I'll called. Gary Parsons of Lakeland is just awesome! The popcorn though was not fresh, it could have been wonderful if its always fresh. The sweet lady in the cashier is wonderful and accommodate me with a freshly brewed coffee! Amazing!

Great service!

by from Windermere, Florida |

Appreciated the helpfulness of the sales representative

great service

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I came in for my first oil change on my 2016 Mazda 6 Gran Touring. The service was excellent. I was in and out very quickly and the staff was friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

New Car Purchase. Our first Mazda.

by from Lakeland, Fl |

We purchased a 2015 Red Grand Touring Mazda 6 sedan. This was the first time for us to purchase a Mazda and making the switch from our usual make of cars, It was stressful trying to choose a vehicle we were not familiar with, however the very helpful and patient salesperson, Danielle, was so very helpful, patient and full of knowledge to help us make this very important decision. Also John and Gary were very knowledgeable and understanding of our needs, and did an excellent job in getting the right deal that was best for our finances. Gary explained the extended warranties that were available and helped us choose what was right for us. I feel as if the team at Ed Morse Mazda were very professional and look forward to dealing with them in the future when my car needs oil changes, the free car washes for life, and any other need that comes up.

exceptional service

by from Lakeland, Fl. |

I recently came in to the service department to have an oil change on my 2012 Camaro. When I arrived, I was immediately greeted by both the service adviser and the manager. They quickly made me feel very welcome and special. While I waited in the waiting area, I got to enjoy a cup of coffee,free popcorn and watched TV. The oil change was done quickly and I even got a free car wash. They informed me that everyone gets a free car wash regardless of the service done. I've had oil changes in the past at other dealerships and rarely got a FREE car wash. Now I know that I will get one every time I bring in my car for service. What a deal! I HIGHLY recommend Ed Morse Mazda for all of your service needs.

Excellent sales and service departments

by from Lakeland, Fl. |

I came in for an oil change on my 2012 Yellow Camaro and while waiting on my vehicle, I walked through the showroom and ended up purchasing a 2016 Red MAZDA6 Gran Touring. What really got my attention was its sleek look. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with its maneuverability and all the extra options it had. This is my first Mazda and so I was naturally a little nervous about making this move but the salesman Travis quickly put me at ease. He was very knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions. He was professional and courteous and I didn't feel pressured to buy a car like at other dealerships. Thanks for a great experience and a beautiful car. Of course, the service department was exceptional and so I look forward to taking my new car there for future service needs. I HIGHLY recommend Ed Morse Mazda of Lakeland to anyone wanting to buy a car or to get their car serviced.

I had to get my car serviced

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I brought my vehicle in to get serviced. The employee that assisted me was Christine Coker and she was terrific. An issue came up with the maintenance plan I had purchased and she resolved the issue without any problems. She kept me up to date with what was happening. She informed of what the mechanic said I should do for my car and what the costs would be. I was very happy with her and Michele behind the service counter. Ms. Coker was very professional and cared about me as a customer. The dealership was very clean. They even cleaned the outside of my car for me. I am very pleased.

Great buying experience

by from Sebring fl |

Found the dealership on the Internet. Had a great buying experience. Craig came right out to meet us. The entire staff was very knowledgeable. Really looking forward to some wonderful times with our new Miata