Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

New 888-488-0705
Used 866-567-8320
Service 866-296-6923

An authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer

The staff and the quality of service are amazing.

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

This is my second vehicle from this dealer and each time I go there I am treated with such respect and a sense of value. The facility is beautiful and elegantly maintained. The staff is very welcoming and seem appreciated of my business. My salesperson, William Hoblitzell, was so kind, gentle and understanding of my needs. He explained everything in detail and made sure that I understood him. Billy in the finance department was just as kind, gentle and understanding. My experience at this dealership restored my faith in people. Mercedes-Benz of Freehold is now my home. I will never use another dealership.

March 18, 2014

Barbara, Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to write them. I'm pleased to hear William has done everything to make sure you have a great experience. I hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know. Dan Malloy, General Manager

Worst Delivery Service Ever

by from New Jersey |

After a turbolent dealing to buy a CPO I picked up a car on a stormy day dealership empty my sales advisor was off i was helpless with all process from 2,15 to 5.45 a scratch on the car,insurance was never called,no sales person available to answer any questions and a key was missing, and there are always alots questions when you dont know your car and the warst part was the financial part were i was treated like Garbage the person was Rude and could never answer to any question and not helpful at all and called me inapriopriate names in one occasion also the sales mgr was present and he Didnt care and he never admit his bed attitude and never said Sorry once ! The mgr called me the day after just asking i was the car ?i left dealership at 6 pm he calls at 12 the day after what could happen to the car Good showthat was really a show and didnt mention anything about the mess!!Any issue can be fixed if there is a good management and if they are willing to fix it before the custoer leaves thats not the case of Mboffreehold where they really Dont Care read good reviews maybe they pick and choose how to treat customers PS i bought a car a month ago and i suppose to go back next month for another they were aware of Good Luck to otehr Mboffreehold customers !!!!!!!!!!!!This is a short story of what happened

February 4, 2015

I'm very sorry we did not provide you with a satisfactory delivery experience. We are working hard to make sure all of the issues are resolved to your satisfaction. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you for your patience. Dorival Pereira, General Sales Manager

They value the individual customer!

by from Jackson, NJ |

I'm a long time Mercedes customer who recently moved to the Freehold area. I purchased a certified pre-owned C300 from Freehold Mercedes in 2013 and am extremely impressed with the dealership. The car is perfect of course...No surprise there...But what really impressed me is the level of customer service I received before AND after the sale! I've had the misfortune of dealing with other dealers who conveniently forget your name the moment you sign on the dotted line. I had an unusual issue with my car 1 year after the purchase...The repair was not covered by the MBUSA warranty...I figured I was out of luck but I was wrong. The dealership covered the repair in good faith even though they had no legal obligation to do so! They basically lost all the profit they made when they sold me the car. When does that happen nowadays?? It's refreshing to find a dealer that stands behind their product and is interested in establishing an on-going relationship with the customer. They succeeded in making me a customer for life!

January 18, 2015

We were more than happy to assist, Tom! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value your business and hope to continue earning it. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

An excellent experience

by from Manalapan, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2104 C300 4matic and had such a great experience. I was originally interested in the new CLA but after driving it decided I wanted a more traditional sedan and thought I was out of luck as I did not think a C was in my range. My salespeople, Steve and Jason, worked with me to find a vehicle in which I was comfortable both physically and financially, all without any pressure. All-in-all, it was a pleasurable experience and I have a beautiful new car. Very nice folks to do business with.

October 22, 2014

We are glad to hear Steve and Jason did everything they could to find you a car that best fit all of your automotive needs. We hope you are enjoying your new C300!

purchasing a new car & 3 years of service

by from Freehold NJ |

Mary always takes the time to help everything my car needs. Makes sure everything is perfect I do lots of driving for my work and I have never had any problems with my car (123000 miles in 2 1/2 years) is a lot of driving! Wayne for things I might need in between service, he is great!

October 21, 2014

Sharon, thank you for your kind review on Mary and Wayne! We are glad to hear they both make sure to keep your car running great. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

MB of Freehold

by from East Brunswick,NJ |

Gayle was extremely personable and professional throughout the entire transaction. Ms. Dimitri possesses a vast knowledge about the products that she sells and provided us with a pressure free and pleasant buying experience.

March 20, 2014

Tom, thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear you had a great car buying experience with Gail. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Dan Malloy, General Manager

Wonderful Service!!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My experience with the Dealer of Freehold was great!! Gayle and Robert were very nice to me and my husband. During our wait Gayle remained very attentive to us and made us feel like we were family. I recommend this dealer 100%. To conclude, I'm super happy with the treatment I received from this dealership, Gayle thank you for your attention and for your kindness to us. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys, loved my Mercedes!!!!!

March 11, 2014

Hi There, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that both Gayle and Robert treated you and your husband well throughout the purchase of your new Mercedes. I hope you are enjoying your new ride! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Dan Malloy, General Manager

Fantastic service

by from Morrisville Pa |

I had the absolute pleasure of being helped by Bill at the Mercedes Benz dealer in Freehold while purchasing a used car I had seen on line. I was in a bit of an odd situation-my car had died while out of town in NY and caring for my father. I had already been looking at this vehicle and immediatly got in touch with them. Bill was professional and attentive, really offering the best in service by just being available and able to answer questions, walking me through a process that can be daunting. In addition he was sensitive to my family situation. It is important to recognize great service when its given and I highly recommend this dealer and Bill. Very, very happy with my car! .

February 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Bill did everything he could to make sure you had a great car buying experience. I hope that both Bill and MB of Freehold have earned your business and trust. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Daniel Malloy, General Manager

Unfair Trade Practice

by from Manalapan, NJ |

I found the Add and called that dealer, got confirmation on availability, came over and test drove it, left the deposit and left. Half an hour later that deal was somehow canceled, but I,v been promised to get the similar one. After about month of playing around I'v been offered to pre-ordered for February of 2014. DO NOT TRUST THAT DEALERSHIP!!!

October 28, 2013

Hi there, First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I am always interested in hearing how my customers are treated, both good and bad. Second, I sincerely apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. Give me a call at 732-339-6860, I would like to fix this. Frank Mastrovito, General Manager

Dealer of choice for your MB purchase (or lease)

by from Howell, NJ |

We referenced dealership reviews before our initial visit to a MB showroom. All Paul Vallejo reviews included a 5 star rating. Paul is the consummate sales professional. Knowledgeable, patient, ?honest? and completely focused on satisfying all your questions and concerns about your investment in a MB. Our goal was to educate ourselves about the product and options but walked out owning a MB. If you?re in the market to lease, buy certified or new, find Paul. You will have a wonderful experience. I didn?t think I would ever say that about buying a car but I have.

awesome place to do business!

by from Lawrence, NJ |

MB of Freehold is an awesome place to do business... and Paul Vallejo was an excellant business man... I've met few places where they judge people and would not be interested in making a sale.. this was completely different and I was sure within minutes that I would buy a car there... we did work for a week to complete the deal; Paul handled it very well and I never regretted working with him over that period... He was knowledgeable and took care of all paperwork... I'm very happy to have bought the C300W4 and more than pleased to have did it here in Freehold...