Chaparral Motors

(4.0) 4 Reviews

7352 Alameda Ave, El Paso, TX 79915

Poor Quality

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Buying process went smooth other than being lied to a few times. Felt like we were in Mexico when we visited their lot. Bought a car for my son. Clutch went out a week later. Once that was fixed the exhaust went out had to replace both heads. Got that fixed now the electrical system started sparking and smoking. Car leaks about a quart a week of oil. Do NOT buy here unless your willing to spend a LOT of time and money on a car.

Purchase

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Couldn't be happier with the buying process. Great guys willing to help you as if you were old friends or family!

2003 Chevy Blazer 4x4

by from Lackawanna, NY |

I wouldn't buy a used car from anywhere else. The salesperson Julie was wonderful. Highly satisfied. Will send them everybody I know looking for a vehicle!

Amazing

by from Lackawanna, NY |

Everything went very smoothly. Sales representatives were amazing and made sure I got the best deal possible! They set me up with the car that is perfect for me, and got me into it very quickly and in a friendly manner! I will definitely be going back to them in the future.