Maxwell Ford

Service 888-838-2983

Maxwell Ford Super Center

Great experience...painless shopping!

by from Austin, TX |

I found a Tahoe online, called and spoke with Donald who immediately pulled up information over the phone and scheudled an appointment with me. When we arrived, he quickly brought us the car and allowed us to take it for a test drive. He was so kind and patient and not at all pushy. After they looked at my truck for a trade-in, we were able to conduct the rest of our business over the telephone, so that I could be home with my little ones rather than sitting at a dealership. The manager Ike was great at working the numbers to get me where my goal was at the end. I am very happy with my experinece. This time I was very specific with all dealers over the phone before going to their shops, and this was the one of the few dealers out of many in which the salesman was prepared and not even the least bit pushy. Car shopping is an exhausting chore, but Don and Ike took great care of us. Thank you!

August 7, 2012

Anderson thank you for your business and feedback. Don does a great job and has been here for over 5 years. If he or anyone of the managers can ever be of help please let us know.

Purchase review -8/9/2014

by from Austin, Texas |

The purchasing process at Maxwell was transparent, knowledgeable, and courteous. I felt as though I was assisted in making up my own mind as opposed to feeling pressure to buy.

August 15, 2014

Thank you, Steve. We are thrilled to hear that we helped you purchase your new vehicle with ease and confidence.

Above and beyond!

by from Temple Tx. |

I found vehicle that I was interested in and called the online number to get more information. The gentleman I spoke with located the vehicle and set me up with Jennifer to show me the vehicle. I live in Temple and drove over an hour and Maxwell Ford stayed open till 9:00pm but also worked with me till around 11:30 that night to get the vehicle I wanted. Jennifer was extremely helpful and professional as we worked through the deal. The most important thing I could say is that since it was so late at night when I signed for the car, I didn't notice that the tires were dry-rotted and I called two days later and after sending them some pictures they replaced all the tires including the spare at no charge. Most dealerships would I force the "as is" policy and never go out of pocket for tires but Maxwell Ford stood by there promise to customer satisfaction and because of that I am a very pleased customer. I would defiantly refer this dealership to anyone in the Austin area or anywhere else that wanted a hassle free car buying experience.

August 1, 2014

Kenny, thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Jennifer, and the rest of the team, did everything they could to accommodate you and make sure you drove home a happy customer. We hope you are enjoying your new car and come back to visit! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Bill Scott, General Manager

Really Great Buying Experience

by from Austin |

David Terrel at Maxwell Ford is the best car salesman I have ever met. I felt so very comfortable, no rush, no closing pressure. Fantastic product knowledge and a passion for the Ford Product line. David has an awesome personality and is very comfortable to work with. David really found the best deal for me both on the trade in and on the new purchase and alerted to me Ford discounts for financing that I would not have known about. I feel in good hands with David Terrel. This was the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from him. Reffered him to my friends who also bought from him and had a fantastic experience as well.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm happy to hear David has provided you, and your friends, with great customer service. I hope we continue to earn your trust and customer satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Bill Scott, General Manage

Overall good experience

by from Austin,Tx |

I had a wonderful experience at Maxwell Ford. I came for another, yet another repair and ended up leaving with a new car! The best thing was that I never felt pressured or intimated, they even brought me food when I got hungry. Ryan Barnett really took care of me, and everyone else I felt with were very pleasant. I feel better armed with their optional 7year warranty, and a good experience to start off with a new (to me) car.

March 20, 2014

Hi Jackie! Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great, what turned out to be, car buying experience! I hope we can continue earning your customer satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Bill Scott, General Manager

Good Experience

by from Austin Texas |

Internet submission resulted in quick response from dealership. Simple straight forward approach, no hassle experience. Tyler West did a great job.

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me. I am pleased to hear that Tyler treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Bill Scott, General Manager

Stay away from this place.

by from Austin, TX |

Stay away from this place they are a rip off. They do not honor their advertised prices. One of the worst experiences I have ever had at a dealership.

September 27, 2013

Redman, We always honor all valid advertised prices. We even try and honor some of our competitors prices, where applicable. I am sorry you seem to have had a less than stellar experience. It is always our goal to go above and beyond in value and service when it comes to sales and service. If you ever have a problem otherwise please contact me personally. Thanks Steve C- GSM

Not at all happy!

by from Ft. hood |

I am not at all happy with my experience! Internet sales are a scam! I made plans to drive a pretty good distance for a vehicle which was there no problem, until I arrived. It miraculously was sold when I showed up. Then they wanted me to stay and "see what they could do?" These guys under estimated my trade in by $4000 and talked down to me! My credit is great and they wouldn't work with me on my price range! They were more worried about trying to get me in a simular vehicle that cost more than the original one I wanted to see. They never asked me if I were interested in something else even though I told them I would be! After the grueling drive home after demanding my keys back I had multiple phone calls saying that " so and so" messed up my paperwork and that my trade was in fact what I told them and that they would work with me, but for more than I was still willing to go! I advise anyone looking to stay close to home and if you still want to go there, be cautious and not budge from your budget!

September 27, 2013

I am sorry you had a bad experience while here and can understand your frustration. Rest assured we try to provide the most competitive trade-in values as it is our goal to beat our competitors trade-in values by at least $1000. When a current vehicle sells or is sold we always try to find an alternative vehicle that will work for each customer and their budget. We do appreciate the opportunity, and would like in the future to provide you a better experience. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks Steve C GSM

Damaged my vehicle and hid it from me

by from Austin, TX |

I took my 2012 Ford Focus in to get the Works, an oil change with tire rotation. During my visit, my vehicle was damaged. This was hidden from me with a friendly car wash, even though I had turned down the car wash. I spoke to the service manager who said he would look at security camera footage, but now will not answer or return my calls. BAD BUSINESS. The shady service desk person was in a happy hurry to get me out in my car and pretending to do me a favor and the service manager was unhelpful. Don't take your vehicle here!

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your service experience. We truly want you to enjoy a well-running car and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

Maxwell delivered

by from Austin, TX |

It took a few days but Maxwell Ford delivered the exact terms that they had initially proposed.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a comfortable car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Deceptive Sales Tactics

by from Austin, TX |

The sales department is deceptive. They kept me there for almost 5 hours by making an offer that they refused to honor when it came time to sign. BEWARE! Sales Manager Scott Robinson may not be able to deliver what he will have you agree to.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.