AutoNation Toyota Scion South Austin

4800 IH-35 South, Austin, TX 78745

New 888-704-0617
Used 888-704-0326
Service 888-704-4410

Good experience, efficient people.

by from Austin, TX |

Christian Haynie helped me get the car I wanted and not go over my price limit. He made the process quick and easy. I definitely recommend getting your car here. This is my second car I've bought here and I will continue to go back.

April 10, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

excellent service , very nice people

by from Austin,Texas |

Very nice experience there but the buying process is kind of slow...

Autonation Toyota ROCKS!

by from Austin, TX |

I had been looking for a small SUV for sometime. I had planned on getting the Ford Escape, but wanted to look at the Mazda and Toyota Rav4 first. This was a no pressure deal. I received top dollar on my trade and the terms of the deal were exceptional. Robert Walls was my salesman. I highly recommend you ask for him if you want a no hassle deal with someone who has integrity. I love the Rav4 - the inside is much bigger than Mazda and Ford. The Toyota brands means my vehicle will retain its value. Thank you!

Great service

by from Austin, tx |

They did a great job making sure I got the truck I wanted in the price range I wanted!

Excellent service!

by from Austin, TX |

Barry, Walter & Scott were awesome. Barry sealed the purchase with his calm manner & his knowledge of Toyota. In fact, when I asked a staff member (Kimberly) at the Service Center if she could recommend a car salesman, she wrote down Barry's contact info and said, "he is the best & will treat you fair" and he did!

2014 RAV4

by from Kyle, Texas |

Mr. Barry Isbell did an excellent job by locating the used vehicle we were looking for our needs. His professional expertise, honesty and sincere personality was a plus during this process. Thank you so much!

Good price. Good experience

by from Austin, Tx |

Shopped online and Automation gave me the best deal They sold me the car for the price agreed to over the phone No pressure, no hidden costs . It was a good experience.

noel garza

by from austin, tx |

fast service and lounge area is very nice; have been a happy customer for many years

Love Toyota!

by from Austin, Texas |

I got my first car here (4Runner) and I went hunting for a new vehicle. I was able to easily trade in my 4Runner and got myself a new Sequoia. All of the employees at Toyota were and are always very informative, patient, helpful and just all around great. I got so much help from so many different people here and they all made sure I was happy with my decision. Love this place and all the people here!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Review of Toyota Prius Purchase

by from Austin, TX |

My wife and I were given the royal treatment from Rafael Martinez. He answered our thousand questions, refereed when we fought and helped us get exactly what we wanted at a very competitive price.

April 10, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Wow, quick and easy process.

by from Austin, Texas |

The Salespersons I dealt with were on point and able to quickly assist me and my family on with the purchase of a new family car. Mr. Nassir and Ms. Deen were very knowledgeable and professional thru the process and worked very well together. They have both reached out to check on me and my car. Thanks guys, I love my Camry...

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.