Wholesale Direct Motors

Used 888-554-2437

Dont Pay More Get It At Wholesale

Nice Dealership

by from West Chester OH |

I bought a 2007 red jetta with 82586 miles.Love the car.The people there are very helpful and friendly.I couldnt stop smiling and laughing while I was there.Very easy going people and not pushy at all. I will definitely buy my next car from there and am highly recommending them to my friends.Thank you guys!

Thankful

by from Wilmington OH |

We bought a 2007 Pontiac G6 from there after car shopping for close to 2 weeks. The service and the fact that they showed us no unwanted aggresion at all as far as selling a car is what kept me there looking. The fact that we got a great deal on a car that we actually wanted and not just fit in to our price range is what made us buy it. We couldnt ask for more with this transaction. Big thank you's to the staff at Wholesale Direct Motors.

Great Experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

We gave Ty our price range and he showed us a few vehicles. He mentioned the GMC Envoy, we test drove it and made our decision. Very happy with the process and the vehicle. Thank you so much.

wonderful experience

by from trotwood oh |

wonderful experience at this dealer. helped me with all my needs and wants regarding a new car. ty spent time with me when i needed him to and let me walk around with my boyfriend to just browse when i wanted to. didnt bother us or nag us while we looked. he was very helpful and nice. bought a 2007 malibu lt. i am happy with my car and my experience. i will buy my next car from there.

2006 Honda Civic EX

by from Huber heights |

I was very very skeptical to buy a car from a small car dealer but decided to go check out the civic. Bob was our salesman and let us pretty much take the car for a test drive for hours. 4 hrs later, we sealed the deal. I feel i got great service and a great deal. Its almost been a week....bought the car for my daughter but i love the car so much, i'm driving it everywhere..lol! I had the car detailed in and out and Ive gotten so many compliments on the car. I just love it, Ifthey have a car you are intrested in, give them a chance to earn your business. Look at the all the positve reviews! Thanks again Bob and Ty!!!

2003 xterra

by from vandalia oh |

i purchased a 2003 nissan xterra with 114 thousand miles from this place. it is a very nice suv and i am happy that they were able to get the deal done for me. ty did everything he could to deliver this deal and i was amazed at the effort he put in. i understand hes there to make a living but he actually seemed and looked excited for me and made the whole purchase very simple and pleasant. i am happy i was referred to this place by my cousin who also bought her cts from there and was just as happy with her car.

IM IMPRESSED!!

by from DAYTON OHIO |

I HAVE BOUGHT 4 USED CARS IN MY LIFETIME AND HAVE NEVER HAD A GREATER EXPERIENCE THAN THIS. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS KIND OF SERVICE ONLY HAPPENED WHEN PURCHASING A NEW VEHICLE. I WAS NOT STALKED OR PRESSURED WHILE I WALKED THE LOT AND WHEN I FINALLY DID HAVE SOME QUESTIONS THEY WERE ANSWERED VERY HONESTLY. I LOOKED AT DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS WHILE I WAS WAITING ON MY INCOME TAX RETURN AND NOTICED THAT THEIR PRICES WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONES I SAW FOR THE SAME CAR. ADD THE FRIENDLINESS AND THE WIDE SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I WOULD BE BUYING MY CAR FROM HERE. THANK YOU ROB TEE AND RAY FOR MY TRAILBLAZER. JOB WELL DONE GUYS! :)

FINALLY! :) :)

by from bellbrook oh |

Finally bought my civic that i have been saving up for! I bought a 2006 civic ex and I am thrilled about it. I had a hard time finding a nice one within my price range until i was lucky enough to come across this one. These cars are not easy to find for a reasonable price....but the guys over there made it happen for me! This will be my new place for buying a car. Much thanks to all you guys at wholesale direct motors.

2004 GTO Black and Bad

by from columbus oh |

Looked a long time for this car for a fair market price.... finally found it at wholesale direct motors. smooth transaction. nice cars nice people nice prices. i recommend them to anyone that wants to cut to the chase on buying a car with no nonsense and get treated like a valuable customer. thanks guys for your help in finding my dream car.

Couldnt Ask For More :)

by from Dayton Oh |

I found our Toyota Sienna here after shopping around for quite a while. The van was extremely clean, presented very well, and fairly priced. The sales staff was friendly and not at all pushy, and went out of their way to make the buying process as smooth as possible. They spent lots of time with us as we test drove 4 different vans in order to make a choice that best fits our growing family. I will be buying another vehicle from them very soon, so I am definitely a satisfied customer!

GREAT DEAL!

by from toledo ohio |

We came all the way from Toledo to buy a car from Wholesale Direct Motors. The same car with about 12,000 more miles was at least 3,000 dollars more than the car I bought from them and had more bells and whistles. I would buy another car from them and recommend them. 2005 Toyota Camry