Wholesale Direct Motors

Used 888-554-2437

Dont Pay More Get It At Wholesale

Nice Dealership

by from West Chester OH |

I bought a 2007 red jetta with 82586 miles.Love the car.The people there are very helpful and friendly.I couldnt stop smiling and laughing while I was there.Very easy going people and not pushy at all. I will definitely buy my next car from there and am highly recommending them to my friends.Thank you guys!

Thanks for everything guys!

by from Bloomfield MI |

Very organized and the staff is not pushy at all. The staff was actually very friendly and I didn't feel under pressure at all. Nice selection of cars to pick from. Other places I went to seemed very pricy but Tee (who I worked with) had VERY reasonable prices. Very happy with my purchase! :)

good job

by from dayton ohio |

Was able to buy my wife a a 2003 bmw 330i with only 146,000+ miles on it! we were able to get a warranty with the as well and she loves it! it was in good condition for the year it was! I will probably be buying another bmw here shortly.

SO SO SO HAPPY!!!

by from Dayton OH |

I am so excited about my new car! 2007 pontiac g6 red with black leather! The people there are so friendly and helped me with guiding me to a local credit union which made my interest rate go from 11.9% which i was approved for down to 7.9% with the bank they recommended. I love my car and the service. These guys are the best! I am giving everybody I know their business cards. I will absolutely buy my next car from them! Thank you so much!!!

2004 ford escape 131382 miles

by from riverside oh |

nice car and nice people to do business with i didnt have all my money yet but they said they would hold the car with a deposit i took a little longer than i thought to come up with the rest so they said they would continue holding it for me a little longer so i didnt lose my deposit what was supposed to be 3 days end up being 12 days and i was still short 900 they put me in the car still being 900 short and told me to just make 3 monthly payments of 300 and to go ahead and take possesion of the car i took 9 days longer than what they agreed to hold the car and then i was still short and they still worked with me and did everything they can to help they are great friendly people to buy a car from thank you ty and rob for everything

Great Service...Great Deals....Great people!!

by from Riverside Ohio |

I bought a Dodge Magnum from this company and could not ask for a better car or better people to work with. They spent the time with me and answered my questions even after I told them I was just looking for now and will not be buying anything. Two days later I came back and bought a car. My first choice car had already been sold (charger) but I am loving my Magnum more and more everyday. I will buy my next car from these awesome people.

Typical Small Car Lot Service: No Integrity!!!

by from Trotwood, Ohio |

Found a Great Car... Pontiac G6... Test Ride was adequate... Found that the Oil Gauge Sensor was faulty... Typical Small Car Lot Offer to fix the Sensor... Which WAS WRITTEN into the Contract... After it was all said and done... And after the Down Payment Check Cleared... This Facility Reneged on the Deal to fix the Sensor... After numerous failed attempts to get the service completed... We moved on... Once they Get Your Money... Nothing Else Matters !!! Buy At Your Own Risk From This Low Class Business !!!

Thankful

by from Wilmington OH |

We bought a 2007 Pontiac G6 from there after car shopping for close to 2 weeks. The service and the fact that they showed us no unwanted aggresion at all as far as selling a car is what kept me there looking. The fact that we got a great deal on a car that we actually wanted and not just fit in to our price range is what made us buy it. We couldnt ask for more with this transaction. Big thank you's to the staff at Wholesale Direct Motors.

Great Experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

We gave Ty our price range and he showed us a few vehicles. He mentioned the GMC Envoy, we test drove it and made our decision. Very happy with the process and the vehicle. Thank you so much.

wonderful experience

by from trotwood oh |

wonderful experience at this dealer. helped me with all my needs and wants regarding a new car. ty spent time with me when i needed him to and let me walk around with my boyfriend to just browse when i wanted to. didnt bother us or nag us while we looked. he was very helpful and nice. bought a 2007 malibu lt. i am happy with my car and my experience. i will buy my next car from there.

2006 Honda Civic EX

by from Huber heights |

I was very very skeptical to buy a car from a small car dealer but decided to go check out the civic. Bob was our salesman and let us pretty much take the car for a test drive for hours. 4 hrs later, we sealed the deal. I feel i got great service and a great deal. Its almost been a week....bought the car for my daughter but i love the car so much, i'm driving it everywhere..lol! I had the car detailed in and out and Ive gotten so many compliments on the car. I just love it, Ifthey have a car you are intrested in, give them a chance to earn your business. Look at the all the positve reviews! Thanks again Bob and Ty!!!