Wholesale Direct Motors

Used 888-554-2437

Dont Pay More Get It At Wholesale

2007 chevy monte carlo

by from middletown oh |

i put down a deposit on this car in order to go back the next day to sign the papers and to pay off the balance.i wasnt able to get a ride to beavercreek from my home in middletown.i called and spoke to robbie and told him i wouldnt be able to make it that day.he said no problem he would see me the next day.he called back 20 minutes later and said he was able to send someone to pick me up if i still wanted to come that day. one of his drivers picked me up and we drove back to the lot to finish up the deal. i drove away very happy.these people are the best.my car is great and the service they offered me was amazing.i felt like i was buying a new car not a used one.i almost feel like i am now friends with these guys. they are very easy to work with and i will buy my future cars from them.very friendly people

Lovin My Car!

by from Tipp City OH |

Bought a 2008 nissan altima with 89000 miles. Absolutely in love with it! Got a great deal on it and the people were a pleasure to deal with. Recommending everyone i know to them. They know how to treat a customer and are very polite and not aggresive at all. Couldnt be happier with my car and the service i got from them. Thanks again Ray for all your help!

THIS PLACE IS GREAT! SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Loveland, Ohio |

I had a GREAT used car buying and service experience at Wholesaledirectmotors. Ty made the whole thing really easy for me. I love my Tiburon, Thanks you! Each and every person I dealt with went the extra mile! I really appreciated all the "liltte" extras they did to make my buying and service experience one of the best ones I've had buying a vehicle. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to Wholesaledirectmotors for their future vehicle purchases.

very happy with my purchase

by from Fairborn OH |

bought a 2004 grand prix gt with 126k miles. looked around at other dealers before i went there and with what i had to spend they had the best value with the best service out of all the other places i looked at. very nice staff and lots of cars to choose from with all different price ranges. thank you Jimmy L

Thank you!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

by from Centerville OH |

I feel so lucky to start my new year with a new car! I purchased a 2003 honda crv from this dealership and am thrilled with the car the service and the entire deal. They treated me with respect and werent pushy at all. Ive been in there 3 times to try and figure out what it was i was searching for and they have been helpful and guided me in direction of what best serves my needs. After spending about 45 minutes in there on my second trip I told Robby, the salesman who was helping me that day, that I wanted to look around at a few other places before I commited on anything. He wished me luck and said if there was anything he could do or any questions he could answer (mpg, reliability, horsepower, ect) concerning a car I found outside of there he would gladely help even if I ended up purchasing a car some where else! WHO DOES THAT?!?! He was willing to help me on my car buying journey even if they didnt have what I was looking for and even if I bought something somewhere else. I called them back on new years day and even though they were closed, they were willing to meet me at the lot and do the paperwork. AMAZING PEOPLE AMAZING COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!

Treated us better than a large dealership

by from Dayton, OH |

Had a wonderful WONDERFUL experience with Tee! Went to Joseph Airport Toyota a week ago to look at a Honda Odyssey Touring, and each time we went, it was in the shop. They did not have the courtesy to call us to save us a trip. Twice this happened, and it was a waste of our time. So we decided to checkout the Honda Odyssey EX-L. Tee had no problem letting us take it to get it inspected at our mechanic, and it checked out fine. Tee even had the CarFax to show us. Left the deposit and will finalize the sale this afternoon. I could not be more pleased with his honesty and service. Was very skeptical because it wasn't a large dealership with a big name. Was pleasantly surprised with the quick service, honesty, and scored a heck of a deal. If they have a car you are interested in, give them a chance!

100% SATISFACTION!!

by from Franklin OH |

Wonderful experience buying my car from Wholesale Direct Motors. Great prices along with great people made my shopping process as stress free as possible. I had a very helpful salesperson that catered to me and answered my questiones yet applied no pressure at all. That is how car buying should be! I am very happy with my 2008 Dodge Nitro and very thankful that I was referred to this dealership. Everyone there was extremely polite and very helpful. My salesmans name was Tee. I have aready referred a family member and a friend to them. THANK YOU TEE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

thegrinchone

by from dayton,ohio |

very easy company to deal with,bob is a great person,very easy to deal with.they know they're cars!!!the service the do is beyond anyone else.they know how to satisfy they're customers.they have a very nice detail dept and cars look like that of the big town dealers,but nowhere close to the same pricing.i'll sure send all my friends to wholesale direct,they are the best...thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE NO PRESSURE

by from Dayton, Ohio |

my sales guy is Tee Hakim, however EVERYONE there is very friendly and respectable. You come first there. I bought a car from Tee. If there is anything I wasn't happy with he would make it right and make me happy with my purchase. The car repair service is top notch. I got in an accident and totaled my car :( and went back to Tee to buy my second car. I feel like family there! Thanks so much Tee and all you guys :)