Don Beyer Volvo Subaru Kia of Alexandria

7416 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306

New 888-430-7570
Used 888-430-7656
Service 888-232-0882

Don Beyer's Price Match Guarantee-A commitment to honor any competitor's price from sales to service*

Seth Albright and KJ = Awesome!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Seth and KJ are the best sales people I have ever worked with. They went out of their way at every turn to make sure the purchase was smooth and excellent. Thanks!

Great price on a previosly owned Subaru

by from Alexandria, VA |

I worked with Ron Samuels on a nice 2007 Outback and after I drove it, I fell in love with the car. It responds well in traffic and fits me like a glove. I intend to take it on quite a few trips angling for bass and other species of freshwater fish. I was treated very well by Ron and my brother is focusing on coming back for a Volvo XC60. Thank you all so much.

Professional and reasonable used car sales

by from Sterling, VA |

August 2013: I found a used Outback XT through the dealer's craigslist ads, and contacted them online. Sales representative Robert Baker was assigned to me, and worked with me through a test drive and the resulting service I requested, an alignment to see whether the front end shake could be fixed. After the service was complete, I picked up the car for an overnight "stay" and to let my spouse drive it. The alignment had fixed the issue, the car was otherwise quite solid, and I negotiated a reasonable price with Robert. Start to finish, the process took three days, but as the third car I've bought ever, this is the car-buying experience I almost enjoyed. I felt confident then, and almost a year later still love this car. I'm female, and my husband was present for the final negotiation, but at no time did the salesman, service, or finance staff exhibit any unequal treatment, or even try to defer to him in conversation. It was a definite plus to not have to deal with that as well. I consider myself lucky that someone traded in this Subaru at Don Beyer so I could work with them.

KIA: Sam, Lori, Miguel

by from Springfield, VA |

Sales: Sam was my salesman and he did an excellent job throughout the process to make sure I got what I wanted. The process was very straightforward and there wasn't any attempt to up-sell me or make me buy more than I wanted/needed. Finance: Lori is an excellent finance representative. I traded a vehicle in and dealt with Lori to get my check. I called several times to get an update and she was always responsive and provided detailed updates on where we were in the process. Service: I have another KIA I purchased last year. Miguel in the service department has been excellent in getting me in, serviced and out without any delays or surprises, Great dealership.

Great Experience at Beyer Kia Alexandria

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

Not your typical dealership, not your average process of purchasing a new car. I was in the market to replace my Toyota Camry for a new Optima. Did a quick online search and found Beyer. I'd had a negative online experience with Beyer in Falls Church, so I went with Alexandria. Very happy I still stuck with Beyer, go to Alexandria! They're honest and from submitting a request online to coming into the dealership, quick and friendly service. I worked with Nicole in the Internet department and the sales manager Tori when I came in. They both were genuinely concerned I left happy. Nicole even kept my 3 month daughter happy during the paperwork process, Lori and Tori got me a better deal then my bank. Nicole sent me an email the next day to see how our baby girl liked her new ride and remembered it was her 4 month birthday! We couldn't be happier with the car and experience, go Beyer! Thank you

Great experience buying a 2014 Outback

by from Alexandria, VA |

My wife and I recently bought a 2014 Outback from Don Beyer Subaru, with Anil George as our salesperson. We came to Don Beyer Subaru for this purchase because I had a great experience buying a 2004 Forester from them 11 years ago. We still have that car, but needed to replace a 1999 Corolla. Buying a 2014 Outback (a Limited) from them went very well. Anil is very personable and knowledgeable, and answered all of our questions. If he didn't know an answer initially, he knew where to go to find one and did so quickly. Anil's attention to every detail in this process was excellent as well. We were also very pleased with everyone at the dealership during the purchase. They are both polite and very good at what they do. Our positive experiences with them continue after the purchase too. We have had great customer service. I recommend Don Beyer Subaru and Anil George very highly and without hesitation.

Great Service

by from New York, NY |

Craig Izes and the Don Beyer team have kept my 2001 Volvo, acquired elsewhere in 2010, rolling as it hits 140,000 miles and beyond. They are outstanding and I concur with other positive reviewers.

Great experience and Best service

by from alexandria, VA |

We purchased our new 2015 Kia Sorento and it was a great experience. The sales consultant Sam and his manager Tori were very helpful no pressure and the whole process went very smoothly. We appreciate that alot. We took our vehicle for the services and they were all lovely and helpful especially Miguel the supervisor. We had a great experience. We recommend Don Beyer Kia .Thank you guys so much.

GREAT Experience

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

As many others have said, this dealer knows customer service and doesn't give you the run around online. Nicole and Tori communicated well together, both very honest and they made it fun! Typically "online" transactions are nerve wracking, but I must say, they are not the typical dealer. Highly recommended.

Great Online Buying Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I am a Costco & USAA member and submitted requests for quotes through both services. The Internet Director, Nicole is top notch, very dedicated to her job and knows her stuff. She made sure that both cars were ready for me and my husband upon our arrival to the dealership and explained the process and her role before hand and I was virtually introduced to my specialist by her, Steve. Steve and Nicole are a power team, you can tell all of the staff really works together here. Steve was knowledgeable on all aspects of our new Outback, there wasn't one question he couldn't answer, and Nicole made us laugh while waiting for the Finance department, which is hard for my husband! Finance got us approved for a better rate then we originally thought we'd get, Joe knows his stuff! Again great experience, they work very well together!

Great Internet Buying Experience & Family Values!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I have been a loyal service customer with Don Beyer Volvo for many years, working with Craig, I would never go anywhere else. I recently decided to help my son purchase a Kia. I was walking in the Kia new cars, when Nicole introduced herself as the Internet Manager, we talked about the Optima and she took me out back to see a few, I left with her business card for my son, who went online and found a few models. Nicole contacted him within minutes, by phone and email, for his MANY inquiries, even sending pictures of the cars & a mini video! Who does that now a days! Craig and Nicole do, they really go the extra mile for their customer's, I received a thank you card and my son as well for his purchase. I didn't realize at the time they're father and daughter, but it really makes all the difference to have strong family values, Don Beyer has a great addition to their "family" in these two!