Henna Chevrolet

8805 N. IH 35, Austin, TX 78761

New 866-516-0172
Used 866-516-0171
Service 888-484-6962

HENNA CHEVROLET WILL STAND BY YOU!

Great dealership and very friendly sales reps!!!!

by from Lago Vista, Texas |

I started out with a limited budget. Not on did Tony get me in the car I wanted, but in the color with an automatic for less than the competitors. Then Justin, my salesman, helped me through the whole process and showing me the car and everything with it. Justin then introduced me to Cory, who hooked me up with tinted windows and a custom stripping job!!! All on this little budget that I had!! Love these guys, thanks for my new Camaro!!!

Dissapointed in continous bad customer service

by from Hutto, TX |

A month ago I asked the receptionist to transfer me to whoever I needed to schedule a check up on our brake problem on our 2013 Silverado. I get transferred to some guys voicemail named Dale. I never recieved a call back. A few days later I call and ask to speak to a supervisor and figured I would get the help scheduling the appt from him. Mark Wilson apologized and said they must have sent me to the wrong area and that they always have a team for that purpose. Mark made the appt. A few days I went through a medical emergency and had to cancel and didn't think I would have an issue when I tried to reschedule. Today I call at 10:45 asking for the dept that schedules service appts. I get Mark Wilson and I remind him of who I was etc. and he says "ok great, let me transfer you to that dept" I get a recording that says calls may be monitored. I am on hold for nearly 5 minutes and then it goes to a main voicemail in which I left another message. I wait and wait, so I call back asking to speak to Mark and it goes straight to voicemail so I leave a message explaining the long hold and vm and never got a call back and really needed to schedule because I was having surgery next Friday and I knew I needed a loaner car for the day so I wanted to get the appt set as soon as I could. Several hours later, I call back asking to speak to the service dept. I get a very rude lady. I explained to her that I had left a message several hours ago. She asked many questions and when I explained to her the the recording plus the long hold and then finally a generic voicemail, she told me it wasn't possible and called me a liar. I hung up. We have purchased 4 vehicles from them in the last 3 years. I am done

Henna Chevrolet responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Dear Ms. Lanning, Thank you for your feedback regarding the experience you had setting up a service appointment. It is never our intent to frustrate our guests and I, too, am concerned with the service you received. Summers are busy times for our service department, but that is no excuse for not returning your call and I have addressed this with our team members. We also reviewed the way in which your concern about the excessive hold time was handled. I am glad we had the opportunity to visit via phone last Friday. It is my understanding that everything has been set up for us to take a look at the brakes on your 2013 Silverado. We very much appreciate your past patronage and please know that I am personally available to help out in any way. We wish you a speedy recovery as well. Sincerely, Mark Rowe General Manager - Henna Chevrolet

Will beat CarMax by $500....BULL!!

by from Austin, TX |

Henna corrected the problem from my previous post and honored their advertisement of beating Carmax by $500. The manager said they stand by their word, so if a salesman tells you any different, ask to speak to the manager. Thanks Henna!

Great service, very friendly, A++++++

by from Lago Vista, TX |

Great experience! Al was a great sales person and made purchasing our car so easy and non stressful!!! Would recommend Henna to all our friends!

Will beat carmax by $500....BULL!!

by from Austin, tx |

They advertise they will beat Carmax price by $500. Even called 2 different times and told the same thing. Get there, fill out all paperwork and they tell me to take my car back to carmax because they didn't mark everything. Go back to carmax and they say this happens all the time with Henna. Called Henna and they said better just sell it to carmax. Turning them in to BBB for false advertising!!! Poor customer service!! Ratings wouldn't let me give all "poor" but that is what I tried to put.

Didn't even read my inquiry

by from Schertz TX |

I sent an inquiry via cars.com with a request to communicate via email or text due to my working in a sound sensitive environment. Included was a simple request for information about a specific vehicle and that financing would not be necessary. The first reply was a phone cal that I was unable to answer, as I stated. The second reply was an email requesting I complete the attached credit app. I never got my answer for which if I recall correct was simply for the interior color if the vehicle and if it had a sunroof.

Best new car buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

I've purchased half a dozen vehicles in my life, and unfortunately have become distrustful of car salespeople. I expressed some interest in a 2014 Spark via the website one night after doing some research on some competing models. I was drawn to Henna because of their selection and was won over by the buying experience, I was at the dealership at 9:00 am and on my way home as the proud new owner of a 2014 Spark within an hour, Alan Klug was my rep and was a pleasure to work with-the kinda guy you'd go have a beer with, totally relaxed. I love the Spark, it truly is a lot of car for the money-fun to drive too and can park it anywhere. I'm actually interested in buying another one within the year, the 2LT version, Henna will definitely be getting my business again.

Used Car Purchase

by from Bastrop,Tx |

By accident I located a Dodge Durango at Henna Chevrolet using Cars.com. I was looking for a truck and not a Durango, but when I saw the price, pictures and video I had to check it out. Alan Hedges was the salesman that responded to my internet request for info. Due to work and other issues I asked that they contact me only via email instead of by phone. Surprisingly this dealership actually read what I wrote and complied. They actually listened rather than trying to push their way of doing business on me, unlike another dealership I contacted on a similar vehicle with the same requests for email. The other dealership kept getting my voice mail and the emails were form letters and had nothing to do with my requests. Henna and Alan read and worked with me and got my business because of it. After a few go rounds Alan and I were able to reach a deal that made it worth the trip. Alan was able to reach my target number. The process was painless, probably because payment was already taken care of. The car was as advertised, the peolpe were nice, it all worked well from point of view. I would go back and see Alan again if I should need another vehicle and I have already reccomended him to a friend.

Great job

by from  Austin TX |

I had a great experience from start to finish. Richard Helpard was my salesman and he did a great job of making the process easy.

Good Service

by from Austin,tx |

I once did all my own oil and filter changes because if you want the job done right do it yourself however; I have found that the techs at Henna are as close as you can get. I trust them with out question. Thanks.