Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor

Service 877-788-4180

Make the Choice!

Great folks!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Helpful and nice people. Great advice from the mechanic.

Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor responded to this review

June 4, 2015

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Service & Hospitality

by from Ann Arbor |

People are very friendly. Service there is on time. I would buy from them cause I'm a Jeep lover.

Very good experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Buying from this place was very easy. They were very accomodating and never pressured me into any vehicle or upsell. They worked with my financing and made the entire process effortless on my part. Sergei and Rick were very professional and great to work with. I have also had other vehicles serviced there and the service dept. is also very good.

We bought a new jeep 2015 well mom happy every o

by from Ann Arbor mi |

I would tell any one to go there they made me feel right at home no pushing I did my part and they did their part.the best grop of people to work with ,Steve,Eric,Ray thank you so much I love the jeep. Mom McClellan

Friendly and efficient service

by from Ann Arbor, IL |

I had my Chrysler 200 serviced at this dealer for routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, diamond fusion, software upgrades). I got there without appointment and there was no wait. The rep assigned to me, Kathy La Vigne, was quite friendly and efficient; she gave me the car back right when she said she would, about 2 hrs later. Loved the complimentary car wash!

easy buying experience

by from britton, mi |

Very friendly staff, non pressured buying experience!

Great service, friendly staff.

by from Belleville Mich |

Great service. Friendly people and overall awesome experience at this service. Would recommend this dealer to all my friends and anyone in the market for a new or used car. Thank you for making customer service your #1 goal.

Best car buying experience, EVER!

by from Michigan Center, MI |

What a surprise it is to not despise the process of buying a car. We've never had such a pleasant experience. Don is a knowledgable, friendly salesman with a non-pushy demeanor. Roy was overly helpful and informative during the finance process. So unexpectedly painless! Look forward to purchasing many more vehicles from Don at Suburban!

Truly customer service driven dealership

by from Ypsilanti Michigan |

This dealership is truly customer service driven. Not only during the car buying process but after as well is just as important to this dealership. If you want to buy from the best then forget all the rest. I guarantee you will not regret it. Melissa Smith

Very Pleased

by from Lapeer, MI |

I had an amazing experience at Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Ann Arbor. I went there on a Friday afternoon, very unsure of what I was looking for and as a single mother, I know very little about cars to begin with. However, with the help of my salesman, Don Vann, I not only got a brand new vehicle but I also learned quite a bit as well. He was very patient, knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely seemed to care about helping me. I really would like to thank him and everyone there for their help. I would definitely recommend Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Ann Arbor and Don Vann as a wonderful salesman. Thank you to all!

Salesman Tried Really Hard - Shame About The Rest

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

Sergei, the sales representative did everything he could to help. He was kind, courteous and very helpful. Unfortunately, that is as far as I can be complimentary about this dealer. The remainder of the staff continuously lied to me time after time. I was low-balled on the appraisal of my trade-in (but that's not unusual). Then, when I tried to negotiate I was told that the sales manager had agreed to reduce the difference between my trade-in and the new car in order to meet my payment requirements within the repayment period I wanted. When I came to sign the finance paperwork, this was a complete lie. They had simply extended the term of payments by a further 12 months and not changed the pricing gap at all. If it wasn't for the fact I would have had to travel over 1,000 miles to find the exact car I wanted for the price, I would have walked away right then. As it was, I signed the paperwork and left with a nasty taste in my mouth. Then, I forced them to sell the car with a FULL 3,000 mile warranty - fortunately. Several check lights came on and Suburban agreed to fix the problem at no cost to me (thank you). They said it would take a few hours, so I planned it around meetings close to Ann Arbor so I could pick the car up later in the day. When I came to pick it up, they said they had decided to send it to the local Mini dealer to do the job properly, but hadn't taken it over. They gave me a loaner and sent me on my way. This was on a Tuesday. I called Wednesday to see if they'd done it and was told the car was at the Mini dealer and they'd had no response from them. Same again on Thursday, so I decided to call the Mini dealer myself. I found out that Suburban didn't take the car over until the end of the day Wednesday and just showed up without warning them. They said they'd do everything they could to at least look at the car on Friday morning, which they did and agreed with my diagnosis that it needed a new battery. I went to the Mini dealer and took the car back for the weekend, agreeing to let them have it again the following week. They had it back as agreed and about an hour later after they'd fixed it, I got a call from Suburban telling me that the car was still being worked on and had taken so long to fix because (and get this) the Mini dealer didn't have a Mini battery in stock. If you're going to tell me a big fat whopping lie, at least make it believable. Suffice to say, I had a really good laugh over this with the Mini folks. The Mini dealer was fantastic, sorted the car and it's been fantastic ever since. I haven't talked to Suburban and will not ever again.