Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor

Service 877-788-4180

Make the Choice!

Awesome Service!!!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I worked with Brooke Vandekerckhove Sales/Leasing Consultant at Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor. She arranged to have the 2015 Jeep Cherokee to Rochester Hills for a test drive. She then prepared all the documents and had the vehicle delivered from Ann Arbor to Rochester. Brooke and her team are very courteous and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Chrysler/Jeep product. Thanks Brooke!!!

STRAIGHT SHOOTERS

by from ANN ARBOR MI |

Very honest sales people.No pressure.They go above and beyond to meet your needs.

Issue Quickly Resolved

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I purchased a used 2009 Chrysler 300 from Suburban Chrysler in Ann Arbor, and within the 90-day warranty period, I needed some expensive repairs due to previous wear and tear on the car. The approximately $2,000.00 worth of necessary repairs were not covered by the warranty. You can imagine my feeling of, "YUCK". Well, Eric, the sales manager, called me as soon as he discovered the issue and offered to help cover the costs, because it was never his intent to sell me a car in need of such work. My feeling instantly went to relief, as his offer made the final cost well within my ability to afford. Thank you, Eric, for your involvement, I am a satisfied customer.

Great Experience. Easy and convenient.

by from Dearborn Heights, MI |

Easy and convenient. I definitely received the best price out there!!! I bought my new car there and the staff was second to none!!! I plan on taking my vehicles there for service in the future.

Great service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I have purchased 2 vehicles and leased another from the dealership at this location. During that time, there have been multiple owners. There has been fantastic continuity in the repair shop with mulitple individuals. In particular, I am repeatedly impressed by Ilir Lako. Today, he heard the description of my problem (roadway paint splattered within 2 wheel wells and on side of passenger door) and took it upon himself to solve my problem. He literally rolled up his sleeves, grabbed the needed solvent and began scrubbing the door and wheel wells clean. Much thanks!

Awesome Sales & Customer Service

by from Pinckney, MI |

We were on a short time frame to get an additional car. I called Kirk and let hem know of my situation at which time he noted some possibilities in stock and set a link to review them. He personnaly checked out the one I was most interested in and let me know about it before I came to see it. Kirk & the Suburban team gave me a fair price and stayed late to close the deal. The following day the liscense plates and final paperwork was dropped off at my house. Great experience and a dealer I would go back to do business with again.

Worst Dealer ship Ever

by from Toledo, Ohio |

The car was not clean when I purchased a brand new Jeep 2014. I sent an email to the manger about my compliant he did not respond I called and left a message for the manger he did not respond. Customer service there is horrible. The salesman does not know much about the car although he offered to have it re clean two times they tried to clean (remind you a brand new car which was still not clean after three attempts. I spent two hours in the dealership for them to update on my Uconnect firmware which never was updated. I love the car however I regret traveling over two hours round trip to be treated like another number who did not matter.

Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Lyke, We're very sorry to hear about your experience. It is not the standard that we have set for our dealership, nor our customer service. We will use your feedback to improve our process so that we may do better going forward. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact our Retail Operations Manager, Eric Brower at (734)662-3175 to discuss. Thank You.

Suburban Chrysler Jeep is a great dealership

by from Jerome, MI |

We've been buying cars from Rick Wresche since 1989. We've purchased over 20 cars in that time span and Rick has gotten us a great deal every time. He has put us in the correct car for our needs often times sacrificing a higher end product for one that was more practical for us. He's very knowledgeable, gives us solid advice and coaches us when to trade in or when to wait for a better market. He is a wonderful honest, conscientious person and a true friend. We selfishly hope he will be with the dealership for many more years. We love the Chrysler products and have stayed with the dealership even though we've moved 55 miles away from Ann Arbor. They have a 5 star service department that does the maintenance promptly and at very reasonable prices. We would not take our cars anywhere else.

Ilar - YOU ARE THE BEST

by from Brighton, MI |

I not only purchased my 2004 Jeep from Suburban Chrysler/Jeep in Ann Arbor back in 2004, but also have had it serviced there for the past several years. The quality of work done by the technicians/mechanics is "excellent" in my book. The reason for my long association with Suburban is due to one of your service personnel named ILAR. I know if I have any service repairs/issues I can always depend on Ilar to resolve them. He is a perfect "gentleman" among other qualities of being patient, kind, courteous and above all he knows his vehicles. He is one who takes his position very serious and deserves a high amount of praise for a "Job well done". "Thank You" Ilar. You are the Best. Theresa W

Great Service Consultant and Service

by from Brighton, MI |

Above and beyond!

by from Detroit, MI |

I selected this dealership based on a friends recommendation. I was going through some difficult things at the time I needed a new vehicle and it was next to impossible to really shop around the way I should have. So...I used the recommendation and called Jason. He was very good at following up with me and making some suggestions. I shopped online, found several vehicles I was interested in and Paul worked with the highest price for financing. Yes, "bruised credit" isn't fun, but when you have people dedicated to making things happen, it all works out in the end. Paul even provided information on reviewing interest rate after so many months and other valuable tips. The best part was Jason and his willingness to make sure I could get to the dealership - even if it meant driving 45 mins away to get me, in inclement weather. I hate making large purchases, but this was one of the easiest visits to a dealership I have had in a very very long time. Thank you Jason and Paul!