Suburban Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Ann Arbor

Service 877-788-4180 Service 877-788-4180

Make the Choice!

Service Department

by from Belleville, MI |

This is my second time being serviced since I purchased my car last December. The service was excellent!! They truly under promised and over delivered. They were very professional and courteous. I was told 2 hours and was done within an hour. On my second visit, I had the pleasure of working with Kevin, who was very friendly and professional. I look forward to my next visit.

December 18, 2015

Markia, we are so glad that your experience with us has been such a pleasure. We hope we can work with you again soon!

Service Review

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

They service my car the way they would service there own personal car. They are fast, polite, efficient and flexible. I have bought more than one car from them also, and I recommend them to my friends. They earn their 5 Star rating everyday. Sincerely, Thomás Gómez

December 19, 2015

Thomas, thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that they could service your car in an efficient and timely manner. We look forward to working with you again!

Great Service & Hospitality

by from Ann Arbor |

People are very friendly. Service there is on time. I would buy from them cause I'm a Jeep lover.

Great folks!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Helpful and nice people. Great advice from the mechanic.

June 4, 2015

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

We bought a new jeep 2015 well mom happy every o

by from Ann Arbor mi |

I would tell any one to go there they made me feel right at home no pushing I did my part and they did their part.the best grop of people to work with ,Steve,Eric,Ray thank you so much I love the jeep. Mom McClellan

Friendly and efficient service

by from Ann Arbor, IL |

I had my Chrysler 200 serviced at this dealer for routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, diamond fusion, software upgrades). I got there without appointment and there was no wait. The rep assigned to me, Kathy La Vigne, was quite friendly and efficient; she gave me the car back right when she said she would, about 2 hrs later. Loved the complimentary car wash!

Great service, friendly staff.

by from Belleville Mich |

Great service. Friendly people and overall awesome experience at this service. Would recommend this dealer to all my friends and anyone in the market for a new or used car. Thank you for making customer service your #1 goal.

Great service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I have purchased 2 vehicles and leased another from the dealership at this location. During that time, there have been multiple owners. There has been fantastic continuity in the repair shop with mulitple individuals. In particular, I am repeatedly impressed by Ilir Lako. Today, he heard the description of my problem (roadway paint splattered within 2 wheel wells and on side of passenger door) and took it upon himself to solve my problem. He literally rolled up his sleeves, grabbed the needed solvent and began scrubbing the door and wheel wells clean. Much thanks!

Ilar - YOU ARE THE BEST

by from Brighton, MI |

I not only purchased my 2004 Jeep from Suburban Chrysler/Jeep in Ann Arbor back in 2004, but also have had it serviced there for the past several years. The quality of work done by the technicians/mechanics is "excellent" in my book. The reason for my long association with Suburban is due to one of your service personnel named ILAR. I know if I have any service repairs/issues I can always depend on Ilar to resolve them. He is a perfect "gentleman" among other qualities of being patient, kind, courteous and above all he knows his vehicles. He is one who takes his position very serious and deserves a high amount of praise for a "Job well done". "Thank You" Ilar. You are the Best. Theresa W

Great Service Consultant and Service