Roger Beasley Mazda

Service 888-276-5129 Service 888-276-5129

Roger Beasley Imports - A Trusted Name for Over 40 Years

A good experience

by from San Antonio Tx |

The folks at Beasley Mazda were great from start to finish. I saw a vehicle that I was interested in on the internet. They were prompt in getting in touch with me. And communicated well through out the process. Sadly I did not buy this vehicle but I would recommend them to others.

Best First Car Buying Experience!

by from San Marcos, TX |

This was my first time buying a car and wow! The process was smooth and there was no pressure. They were honest and caring and weren't pushy at all. Dustin Cannon was amazing to me. He knew exactly what I wanted and gave me a great deal on a 2012 Dodge Avenger. The finance and closing process was just as amazing. They worked to find me the best deal and never made me feel discouraged. It was literally the first and ONLY dealership I went to that day and I walked out with an amazing vehicle.Thank you Roger Beasley South and I can't wait to work with y'all again!

Best New Car Experience Possible!!

by from Salado, Texas |

Everything was terrific! They under promised and over delivered, we leased a new 2016 Mazda, and just love it!! We actually paid less than they initially told us, and the follow up service is amazing. First class! I think we will be a very long time Mazda customers, but especially a Roger Beasley customer, their total package IS INCREDIBLE! Brian, the manager was terrific he not only did exactly what he said he would do, he did it better, we were preapproved before coming in, and the whole process took only an hour. We were very skeptical at first, and couldn't believe how reliable, trust worthy, and honest this dealership was. We recommend them to everyone we can!

Great buying experience

by from Georgetown, Texas |

I needed to trade in my 2011 Mazda 3 and want to thank Terrence Moorer for his knowledge and sales ability. He was informative and provided me with several buying options. I'm very pleased with my final decision and drove away in the perfect vehicle for me at a fair and reasonable price. Thank you.

CX 5 Saftey

by from austin tx |

I just have to tell how our CX 5 held up in a 8 car pill up on IH 35 . We were on the service road of 35 when an 18 Wheeler came off IH 35 and hit us broad side flipping us and dragging us some 70 yards under its front end. We walked away with minor injuries . I don`t know the safety ratings of the CX 5 but I do know we will purchase the same as a replacement . Thank You Mazda for caring about the families who drive your cars. Sincerely Wilton and Nancy Stewart

Roger Beasley Mazda responded to this review

August 26, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Stewart, I am so sorry to hear this tragic accident occurred, but am thankful that you both were able to walk away with minor injuries. Roger Beasley is very proud to represent a brand such as Mazda. I will be sure to pass this information along to members of management within Roger Beasley Imports, as well as, Mazda USA representatives. Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and continuing to make Roger Beasley Mazda and Mazda a part of your family! Respectfully, Alex R. Customer Experience Manager Roger Beasley Imports

Great experience

by from Austin TX |

I love the Mazda 3 and wanted to test drive it. Went back the next day. James was great, very knowledgable about Mazdas, very personable and he believes in the product! He drives a 6 and his mother, daughter and mom all have Mazdas. Everyone at Roger Beasley was helpful and professional. I will definitely go back.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Waco, TX |

We arrived at the dealership and the car that we were coming to see was freshly washed and sitting at the entrance to the show room. Our salesman was very helpful and gave us the keys to test drive the car. We came back and told them we wanted the car and how much we wanted to pay. They drew up the paperwork and closed the deal without any goofy add on expenses or high pressure tactics. What more can you ask for?

Nice car, fair price, pleasant, helpful staff

by from Austin, TX |

The environment was clean and well appointed. Sales staff were available and pleasant, not at all pushy. They showed me 2 cars that met my needs perfectly. The entire process was quick and pleasant. Truly a stress free buying experience.

Online used car purchase -- Very good experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

I had a great buying experience from RBM. I found the car listed online, submitted an inquiry, got an almost immediate response from the used car associate, and after some brief negotiation settled on the terms of the purchase amount and shipping details. They sent all of the paperwork via FedEx overnight, and the whole process was simple and straightforward. Once the check cleared they arranged for shipment, and my car arrived within a couple days. The car arrived in the advertised condition and mileage stated by the dealership. Overall, a very convenient and low-stress experience. The only hiccup was that the car arrived without any paperwork, so I had to call and have the title and purchase receipts sent to me, which they did again via FedEx overnight. Throughout the process whenever I had questions or issues that needed to be addressed, they were very accessible and responsive both via email and phone. Since I live in New Orleans, the entire experience was long-distance. I never step foot in the dealership, and after this experience, I plan to buy my next car the same way! (I did a test-drive of the year/model car I was interested in at my local dealer, then went online and found the same car for less money. RBM had the lowest price.)

Made new car buying a pleasant experience.

by from Austin, TX |

This was the most stress-free car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman, Cassidy, was very helpful and knowledgeable, but not pushy at all. The finance manager, Ann, was very, very nice and did not use any hard sell tactics for financing or for the sale of warranties. The first offer they made us on our trade-in was more than expected. We didn't even dicker and we got a great deal. I think it says a lot that their service manager has been with them for 17 years!