Roger Beasley Mazda

Service 888-276-5129

Roger Beasley Imports - A Trusted Name for Over 40 Years

Great experience

by from Austin TX |

I love the Mazda 3 and wanted to test drive it. Went back the next day. James was great, very knowledgable about Mazdas, very personable and he believes in the product! He drives a 6 and his mother, daughter and mom all have Mazdas. Everyone at Roger Beasley was helpful and professional. I will definitely go back.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Waco, TX |

We arrived at the dealership and the car that we were coming to see was freshly washed and sitting at the entrance to the show room. Our salesman was very helpful and gave us the keys to test drive the car. We came back and told them we wanted the car and how much we wanted to pay. They drew up the paperwork and closed the deal without any goofy add on expenses or high pressure tactics. What more can you ask for?

Nice car, fair price, pleasant, helpful staff

by from Austin, TX |

The environment was clean and well appointed. Sales staff were available and pleasant, not at all pushy. They showed me 2 cars that met my needs perfectly. The entire process was quick and pleasant. Truly a stress free buying experience.

Online used car purchase -- Very good experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

I had a great buying experience from RBM. I found the car listed online, submitted an inquiry, got an almost immediate response from the used car associate, and after some brief negotiation settled on the terms of the purchase amount and shipping details. They sent all of the paperwork via FedEx overnight, and the whole process was simple and straightforward. Once the check cleared they arranged for shipment, and my car arrived within a couple days. The car arrived in the advertised condition and mileage stated by the dealership. Overall, a very convenient and low-stress experience. The only hiccup was that the car arrived without any paperwork, so I had to call and have the title and purchase receipts sent to me, which they did again via FedEx overnight. Throughout the process whenever I had questions or issues that needed to be addressed, they were very accessible and responsive both via email and phone. Since I live in New Orleans, the entire experience was long-distance. I never step foot in the dealership, and after this experience, I plan to buy my next car the same way! (I did a test-drive of the year/model car I was interested in at my local dealer, then went online and found the same car for less money. RBM had the lowest price.)

Made new car buying a pleasant experience.

by from Austin, TX |

This was the most stress-free car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman, Cassidy, was very helpful and knowledgeable, but not pushy at all. The finance manager, Ann, was very, very nice and did not use any hard sell tactics for financing or for the sale of warranties. The first offer they made us on our trade-in was more than expected. We didn't even dicker and we got a great deal. I think it says a lot that their service manager has been with them for 17 years!

Great Service

by from Austin, TX |

I purchased a used 2011 Nissan Murano from this dealer. From the moment I sent an online request to be contacted about this vehicle to driving off of the lot, the customer experience I received from my dealer, James, and the entire Roger Beasley dealership was amazing! I am very impressed and pleased with my entire experience.

Used Car Purchase

by from Austin, Texas |

I purchased a 2007 Prius from this dealer and was very satisfied with the experience. They were upfront and honest during the transaction with no high pressure tactics. When I test drove the car they were in the process of servicing it and it hadn't been detailed yet. When I picked the car up, it looked great and they had addressed all of the issues that we agreed on and then some. The only negative was the previous owner had only left one key with them, but they are working on getting me a second key.