Town North Nissan

Service 888-478-0849

We're Out to Give You More

Good service

by from Canyon lake Texas |

Excelent costumer service, was looking for a nissan 350z , did everything we can, awesome

June 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, David! If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Greg Kimball, General Manager

A nightmare of a deal

by from san antoino |

This dealership is so bad. i recently bought a cerdified pre owned car that have some damage in on the back bumper and dots of chip paint. i was buying my dream car and i had to have it that day. So they said just bring it back and we will fix everything that is wrong with . So i go back but i live inn san antiono and i had to drive 120 miles away.So they said they would painted the bumper and buff out the paint chips.So i had to get a hoetel while i wanted and when they called me they said everything was repair. so i took their word that it was painted. After looking at the bumper when i got home. i could still see the damage on the bumper. They lied to me and said they painted but really they used a fill in paint pen on my bumper like the ones u get at walmart and they also used same paint pen on my chips all over my car. Iam so upset how a dealership could lie about what they . iam bought $27000 and iam not happy .

September 2, 2014

We apologize that the previous repairs were not to your liking and after further inspection we agree with you that additional work needed to be done to your car. We are willing to provide you with transportation while your vehicle was being serviced and we had also agreed to pick up your vehicle in San Antonio and deliver it back to you San Antonio after the repairs are complete so your time would not be wasted with the 2-3 hour round trip. We are currently waiting on the chrome moldings to be delivered that needed to be replaced. All of the paint work has been done to your vehicle. We will be in communication with you to let you know when the parts arrive and when we will be able to deliver the vehicle back to you.

Worst possible service

by from Austin, TX |

I have been there very recently only to witness a horrible customer service. The guy assisting me was extremely rude and wouldn't allow us to talk. He had loads of attitude and temper and his words were never consistent. He asked us to come down to lock in a deal and complete the paperwork but after reaching there, he tells us that the car has already been sold. I mean I kept telling him that I can confirm the deal over the email and alteast put a hold on the car before we reached the dealership. He kept telling us that I should rather come down and when I went there , this is what I had to hear. Also, the way he was looking for other deals seemed disinterested and unwilling to help. A customer needs to know that he is being respected and that never happened here ! I would never ever recommend this place to anybody.

July 29, 2014

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know about your used car shopping experience. Second, I sincerely apologize that your experience was anything but satisfactory. Could you provide me with a bit more information- who was the sales person and what vehicle were you looking at? I'd be happy to see if we can do anything to fix it. Please contact me at jolivarez@townnorthnissan.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Joel Olivarez, Pre-Owned Director

I bought used Mercedes and had a great experience

by from Mt Vernon, MO |

I found a 2007 Mercedes Benz on cars.com. It was for sale by Town North Nissan. I sent them and email requesting photos, because the cars.com add did not have any. After viewing the pics, I asked a few questions which Kevin Ranft quickly answered. We worked out a deal over emails, including a trade in. I was nervous about driving 579 miles to buy a car I had only seen in photos, and trade in a car. I expected a runaround and a fight. I got there and was greeted by Kevin. We immediately looked at and drove the car. It was better than described. We got through the paperwork in a reasonable amount of time. and I was on my way in under an hour and a half. Most of that time was me getting a new insurance card faxed over. They did not hard sell anything. They did not push anything. They do have a few fees, but those were itemized within the previously agreed upon price. So out the door my price was what we had agreed upon in the first emails. This is how all deals should be done, but just aren't. This purchase was a pleasure, and Town North Nissan was a big part of the reason for that. By the way, I did put down a $500 deposit to hold the car a few days until I could get from Missouri to Austin TX. When I got there they immediately gave me a receipt for the $500 charged to my card. These guys are first class, and honest. I would buy from them again. I typically refrain from giving 100% positive reviews, but this deal really did go better than expected.

Fun Buying Expericence

by from Austin, Tx |

Stopped buy to walk the lot and was not goint to buy but I got a great certified used Nissan frontier without the usual hard sell stuff i was expecting. Overall it was a great experience and would highly recomend them.

Had a very bad experiance with this dealer

by from Twin Falls,Id |

A salesman said he would sell me a car then because I had asked for a receipt for a 200 dollar deposit he flipped out and said we dont do that here and if you dont trust me than I can take my business elsewere,who wants to buy a car from a dealership that stands behind that kind of a salesman,i cant beleive they way they treat their customers would never reccomend this Nissan dealer

Best experience!

by from Austin, TX |

This was the best experience my family experienced while purchasing a new vehicle. The staff was outstanding! I am looking forward to doing business with Town North Nissan in the future. Thank you! My wife loves her new altima!

SPEEDY SERVICE DEPARTMENT!

by from AUSTIN, TX |

I not aware of anything Town North Nissan could have done to improve my overall experience. I was able to make the appointment quickly on-line. I brought the car in at the appointed time and was waited on quickly. It was ready on schedule and I was able to check out quickly.

Job well done!

by from Austin, TX |

Everyone was polite and courteous! The car was examined, diagnosed, I was called, their findings were explained and the issues were fixed to my satisfaction. It was a pleasure.

Good People

by from Austin |

Great Experience! Truly professional at handle our new car purchase. Best Car purchase experience of our lives.. Everyone really cared about how we were treated we got a great deal on the our new 370Z!

Best experience!!!

by from round rock, tx |

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. I am 63 years old so have purchased a few in my life time. Praise God for a business like yours.