Sid Dillon Buick GMC Cadillac

2420 E 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025

New 866-968-7006
Used 888-805-1605
Service 866-605-9566

You are what drives us...

great deals from Sid Dillion in Fremont

by from Omaha |

I picked up my Terrain today 12-15-12, Pleased as punch with the sale staff, the trade in / the price they gave me for my Denali( Terrain V6 AWD ).....I bought my '02 Highrider here in November 2001 and returned to the same GMC Store for another great deal and trade the Sonoma for a new Terrain Denali AWD V6 -----Get your deal here, no other GMC dealer can match ken or his sales team, Rick or rich. Talk to these guys, they will get r done, youll leave with a smile and a new GMC, Caddy, or Buick-----you can get a new Chevy too.... .......They are a 5 star sales team......... ....take a drive up to Fremont and check out their inventory, cant be matched !!!! great dealership hands down... ( Thats why I came back here 11 years later for my new GMC ) I bought my 1st GMC here and drove home today with my 2nd GMC...

AAA Dealer

by from Omaha, NE |

Rick and Amanda are not your typical advisors. They went out of their way to take care of my STS. The Sid Dillon group are dealers that other car dealerships should set their standards by. I appreciate their attention and service, and I don't believe that myself or my father would buy a car anywhere else. So far 4 Cadillacs and counting...Thank you all.

great service and friendly personnel

by from fremont ne. |

the fremont service and sales department is very professional and very friendly. they do their best to make you comfortable while you wait.

Better than Great Service

by from Hunnewell MO |

I was more than pleased with the service I received.They took excellent care of me and went above and beyond my expectations.

First class operation

by from Omaha, NE |

Everything taken care of quickly and without fanfare. I came back to Cadillac after owning some high end European brands. Sid Dillon was a primary factor in that decision. From sales to service, Dillon is a first class operation that is focused on the customer. My XTS is a pure pleasure to drive.

Oil & tire service

by from Fremont, NE |

I was in for an oil change and tire rotation on my Escalade. Everything was done promptly and done well.

Great place to do business.

by from Lincoln, NE |

As always the service was excellent, someone was there to greet me. I was offered waiting room space in a pleasant area. The routine work was done quickly. My dog, Bart, was along for the ride and he liked the waiting room experience.

New car purchase

by from Fremont, NE |

Our experience with you guys was excellent! All of your sales force was very friendly and courteous. Derald was very helpful, did a good job of explaining everything. I really liked not feeling pressured to buy on the spot. My wife loves the car, thanks again, Thank you

Great Service at the Fremont location

by from Fremont, NE |

I have always loved the Fremont SId dillion. I had recently bought my Tahoe from the Lincoln store and there was a problem with the horn and still has not been fixed. They tried last time I was out there and they said that they couldn't figure it out and that they were closing so I would have to bring it back another time. I will probably just end up bringing it out to the Fremont one. This is something that was discussed with my car salesman when I bought the car but I feel like they just ignored it.

Dillon is the best place to go

by from Omaha,Ne |

I have been going to Dillon for many years. The people are great and the service is excellent. I tell people that Dillon is the place to go.

2014 GMC Sierra

by from Omaha, NE |

This was a special order. It only took a few minutes to place the order, and the truck arrived on time. Very simple. After the sale they quickly got me in and out of the sales office without the high pressure sales tactics for extra items. I appreciated the fact that they respected my time and put the customer first. This is my 2nd truck purchase from Dillon and I won't hesitate to try them next time.