Lexus of Austin

9910 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX 78759

New 888-218-4960
Used 866-675-0286
Service 877-438-5819

We are here to take care of you not just during the sale, but for years after!

Very good experience

by from Austin, TX |

Bought a CPO RX350. Overall experience was very good; good communication from salesperson, didn't apply any hard sell tactics (unlike Austin Infiniti), painless negotiation. When the vehicle I was purchasing was making a small squeaking noise (not uncommon if belt needs to be tightened), they mentioned they'd replace the belt then and there before I left. Overall very pleased and would definitely buy from them again.

Purchase of Used Lexus Certified 2013 RX450

by from San Antonio, TX |

We conducted most of this sale on line with the salesman, Dean Royal, and it could not have worked out better. When we arrived, Mr. Royal was ready for us and had the car prepared and ready for us to approve. The RX450 was in pristine condition and we accepted it. He had all the necessary papers already prepared and after reviewing them we went to the finance section and signed them. He made a point to making us feel welcome and showing us all the facilities they offered. In short, we could not have asked for better service.

Fastest & Best Service

by from Hutto, TX |

Had a horrible experience with First Tx Honda. So I had after being to many other dealerships almost given up. None had what I wanted, some just had lousy customer service. None had the car I wanted, my husband finally gave up looking saying "your never going to find what you want" Navigation, low mileage, 2012 or 2013 Toyota Camry, leather seats, lumbar support, heated seats, automatic seats, fog lights, black metallic, gray or silver interior, back up camera, automatic rear view mirror, and these are just a few of the features! I had been looking at cars through cars.com but none had everything I wanted; then Lexus of Austin showed up, called and then went by. I expected the same as I had gotten everywhere else. "Yes we have what you want" then show up and they try to sell you something else. These folks were amazing! I was in and out in less than 2 hrs, it was about 1.5hrs maybe from start to finish. Jon was fantastic and I'm incredibly happy with my car that HAS everything I wanted :-)

Internet Sales

by from Kerrville, TX |

Total "smoke" without even the "mirrors." Was assured they wanted my business and "would beat the competition." Would not provide any specific pricing for the vehicle I fully described. Requested that I contact and give them competitor numbers before an offer.I provided that number via email and indicated I would make a decision in 48 hours and was awaiting their response. Time came and went and I have yet to receive any communication from them. A total waste of time!

2013 RX350 with Daryl

by from Austin, Texas |

Most expensive car I have ever purchased but worth it! Daryl was my salesman and he was quite the gentleman. He explained things accurately and simply. The buying process was relatively painless with little hassle considering they are the only Lexus dealership within 50 miles of Austin. The car arrived on time, spotless and someone was nice enough to set up the basic commands and connections in my car so I was ready to roll. I am quite pleased with my purchase and my overall shopping experience.