Leif Johnson Ford Inc.

501 E. Koenig Ln., Austin, TX 78751

New 888-528-1757 New 888-528-1757
Used 866-707-1784 Used 866-707-1784
Service 888-348-4958 Service 888-348-4958

We're a proud Ford dealership helping the communities of Austin, Georgetown, and beyond!

Great Salesman, Steve Clark

by from Austin, Texas |

Had a great experience with Leif Johnson Ford Superstore last Saturday. Found the vehicle I had been looking for online and inquired about it late Friday night by submitting a request for more info on their website. My salesman, Steve Clark contacted me first thing Saturday morning before they even were open. He was very friendly and helpful over the phone and let me know the vehicle was still available. When I got to the dealership he met me and arranged for my test drive. During the process he was very honest, patient, friendly and courteous. About 2 hours later I was driving home in my new to me vehicle that I feel I got a great deal on. If you are in the market for a nice new or used vehicle I would recommend contacting Steve Clark at Leif Johnson Ford's Used Car Superstore!!

NICOLE IN SALES IS THE BEST

by from San Antonio, TX |

If you are looking for a great sales experience, call Nicole! Everything will run smoothly & their prices are the best in Texas! I've shopped online for over a month, all over the US, but the ever so helpful Nicole finally put my car shopping to a peaceful end. They sell all kinds of cars here, so call Nicole, I'm glad I did! My beautiful new car is sitting in the garage as I type this review!

Amazing!!

by from Austin,TX |

If anyone is looking to finance or purchase a vehicle, I strongly recommend Melissa Martin. She was very and I mean extremely patient with me and genuine. She was easy to talk to and took everything I said into account. I can honestly say that I'm in love with my new car!!

Horrible customer service.

by from Austin texas |

Horrible customer service. Keeps trying to get me to go inside and get a credit check before letting me look at the vehicles. Told the salesperson that I just wanted to look around for a little bit and he told me that if I didn't get my credit checked first that there was nothing he could do for me. The vehicles here are also 3000-4000 at other dealerships in the area for the exact same vehicle. Extremely overpriced.

Below par, far below

by from Round Rock |

My wife and I have been shopping around for a new / used car for two months. Out of all the dealerships this one was probably the worse. My first review and only review. The review is specifically for the used car department. I have had great success with repair department. Initial contact: I was given a sales consultant when asking for a manager. The sales consultant was not helpful and did not elevate me to a sales manager when asking for someone with more control over pricing 2nd complaint: my Emails went unreturned after the first contact 3rd complaint: sales manager would not talk pricing over the phone. I live 40 minutes away and didn't want to waste a trip for them to not budge on their price. I decided to go look at the car as the sales manager suggested. My wife talked me into it. 4th complaint: contacted a different sales person and asked to have the car ready when I arrived with an eta. He was to call me back. 40 minutes, no call, I arrived at the dealership. 5th: used car section was confusing, sales staff was no where to be found, and the building was old, smelly, and unwelcoming. There was one person on a computer who heard me walk in without greeting me without saying anything. 6th: after me and another customer searched for a sales person I found one. I was not the only one not receiving help which made me seem somewhat better I was not alone. The gentleman that helped me was completely loss., his computer broke, and took 15 minutes to figure out which lot the car was on 7th: my helping sales consultant was new and asked the second gentleman I had contacted about the cars whereabouts. He said "in the lot, it's grey". He was unwilling to help my current sales person despite me being his client. He failed to return my phone calls from 40 minutes prior to me arriving at the dealership . He proceeded to pass me off on to the new guy. The car was looked great once we were able to find it. Let's talk about pricing: 8th : dealership was unwilling to budge on the price because they paid too much for the vehicle. The sales manager and staff had now effectively wasted my time. I was nice and said I would call them back, but at this point, I don't think there is anything left they could do to earn my business 9th: on the way out the lady who never greeted me upon arrival I find out was the original person I contacted about the car Summary: (used cars section) Sales manager and three consultants wasted my time Facilities were below par No follow through with any staff members Conclusion Considering contacting the owner and corporate. This experience was far below any of the dealerships I have visited. Please don't allow this review to affect the new car/repair dept.

Great Communication

by from Austin, TX |

Dee is incredibly quick to respond to email inquiries and answer questions. My impression is that they put a lot of effort in satisfying their clients.

Troubles with a clear choice in the future!

by from Austin,Texas |

I've been working through the problems of not being able to acquire a credit score due to my identity being used a few times. So this means that I cannot acquire a loan. Your representatives have been very good about my problem , Dee is one of the sales people that have been very nice and patient in this process. So I am in Limbo in buying a newer mode of transportation.

Good experience on a used car

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was looking for a Mini Cooper. Found one at Leif Johnson through Cars.com for a good price. Drove from San Antonio to Austin. The salesperson that originally contacted me was busy and another one, Joe, stepped in to help. He was extremely helpful and courteous. There was no pressure and I would have been done in less than 2 hours except for a backup with paperwork as it was a busy day. They even held the car for a couple of days so I could come back to pick it up. It was fueled up and ready to go.

purchase experience of 2004 Thunderbird

by from Arlington Tx |

Excellent personel to deal with. Always in contact and emails/texts returned very promptly. Great buying experience for someone out of town

Great Experience - From walking up to driving out

by from Georgetown, TX |

Greeted nicely and professionally, no pressure sales, very consultative. The Salesperson, Steve Clark, new what we wanted, found it on another of their lots, and had it delivered over the next day. We came out, drove it, and working out the details was nice and easy. The facilities might not be the fanciest or the shiniest, but the customer service and pricing was great. I'd recommend stopping by and asking for Steve Clark in the used department. Great guy.