Leif Johnson Ford Inc.

501 E. Koenig Ln., Austin, TX 78751

New 888-528-1757
Used 866-707-1784
Service 888-348-4958

We're a proud Ford dealership helping the communities of Austin, Georgetown, and beyond!

Good experience on a used car

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was looking for a Mini Cooper. Found one at Leif Johnson through Cars.com for a good price. Drove from San Antonio to Austin. The salesperson that originally contacted me was busy and another one, Joe, stepped in to help. He was extremely helpful and courteous. There was no pressure and I would have been done in less than 2 hours except for a backup with paperwork as it was a busy day. They even held the car for a couple of days so I could come back to pick it up. It was fueled up and ready to go.

purchase experience of 2004 Thunderbird

by from Arlington Tx |

Excellent personel to deal with. Always in contact and emails/texts returned very promptly. Great buying experience for someone out of town

Great Experience - From walking up to driving out

by from Georgetown, TX |

Greeted nicely and professionally, no pressure sales, very consultative. The Salesperson, Steve Clark, new what we wanted, found it on another of their lots, and had it delivered over the next day. We came out, drove it, and working out the details was nice and easy. The facilities might not be the fanciest or the shiniest, but the customer service and pricing was great. I'd recommend stopping by and asking for Steve Clark in the used department. Great guy.

Great sales person jonacy

by from Kyle tx |

I had a great experience here and I love my 2014 ford fusion

an aborted attempt

by from austin |

made an appointment to see a used flex. by the time i got to the dealership the flex had been sold. the salesperson told me he had emailed and phoned me to warn me before i came. that is true. i later found both communications. told him thanks and my wife and i left. got out to the parking lot and couldn't find my car. have never seen so many cars before in one place. wondered why salesperson didn't tackle me to sell me something... got in my car, turned on gps, found mac haik, and drove to georgetown. bought a new flex that afternoon. business must be wonderful when you can let a buyer go that easily. my father told me "never stand in line to give someone your money...". his reasoning was that if they treat you that cavalierly before you even buy the product, just think how they will teat you after you buy the product.

Great dealership

by from Round Rock, Tx |

i purchases a 2011 SuperCrew Aug of 2011. i handled all the pricing issues online without actually speaking to anyone on phone. I walked the lot on a Sunday afternoon to get an idea of what was what. They transferred a vehicle from a dealer a hour away to make the sale. Everything went well and I'm very happy with the truck. The service guys always want to chat about the EcoBoost engine my truck has.

Great

by from cedar park, tx |

This location has great customer service. They take the time to help you without all the hassle some car dealerships give you. Great people, friendly service and sales and service employees that treat you with respect. I will always shop at Leif Johnson ford. Thanks everyone!

High Pressure

by from Austin tx |

These guys really now how to high pressure sell ya! I received a good deal on the vehicle I purchased but it was a long and drawn out process, That took forever. I didnt receive a full tank of gas and the vehicle wasnt cleaned that well. Be prepared to haggle with these guys. just stick to your bottom line they will cave in if they want to make the sale!

Pleasure to do business with!

by from Farmers Branch, TX |

I searched cars.com for a Miata but did not find what I was looking for in Dallas. I drove to Austin to test drive a used Miata they had for sale at Leif Johnson which met my criteria. Tiffany and I test drove it and I ended up buying it. There was no pressure, she answered all of my questions, I felt that I was getting a great deal and that I was doing business with a good company.