Capitol Chevrolet

6200 IH-35 South, Austin, TX 78745

New 855-608-7681
Used 855-648-5595
Service 855-550-4781

Capitol Chevy is Austin's Original Chevy Store!

Amazing service as always!

by from Austin, Texas |

Thank you Jesse Vega! Jesse is always representing Capitol Chevrolet well. When I look at buying a car in a few years, I wish I could buy it from him. Jesse is very professional and doesn't everything he can to make sure that every customer is taken care of. Every time I go there, he is the busiest one there. He has a very large client base, that all customers come in asking for him. He's been so busy lately when I go in, I don't know how he stays caught up, but he does and makes a point to say hello to me no matter how busy he is. He's a great asset to your team! Thanks Jesse! Sincerely, Paul Lloyd.

Service provided by Capital Chevrolet

by from Austin, Texas |

My service advisor "Jesse" always provides me with excellent service. He has provide this excellent service for me the past six years. I will always take my Chevy to him and recommend Jesse to others.

A Sales Team that Works for the Customer

by from Austin, Texas |

Chris in finance goes above and beyond to earn a customers business, Dave gets accessories ordered and installed quickly, Ian closes the sale leaving the customer feel in charge unlike most dealerships that leave you feeling frustrated. Allan Jones makes sure he can put together a deal your comfortable with. Great group of guys in new car sales. This is the 2nd car I bought in a month from you'll.

great service

by from Austin |

My salesman showed me the truck I came to look at and made me a deal, therefore I purchased the vehicle.

Service of my 2013 Silverado pickup

by from Austin, TX |

Got my truck right in and did a super job! Thanks so much for taking care of my truck, the people are always smiling and helpful.

Service

by from Austin, TX |

Despite the fact that they were super busy, they gave me an estimated time they would have the car ready and the car was ready before the time given.

Excellent service.

by from Austin, tx |

Everybody was so nice and they really cared for our needs. Very professional and we will definitely make the drive from Odessa, Tx to purchase our future vehicles.

The Best Chevrolet Dealer in Texas

by from Ballinger, Texas |

I drove 3 1/2 hrs to Capitol Chevrolet in Austin, where I was greeted, as soon as I gotten out of my pickup by Robert Murray. I told him what I wanted, and he took me to the exact pickup I was looking for! He was a nice polite guy, I will definitely be buying another vehicle from him in the near future! He made the process smooth and stress free! I worked with the finance manager Charlie Baldwin, he was a great guy also. He told me about different warranties that I needed to know about. When I was done, I was happy about my payments! The professionalism he showed was top notch! Working with these 2 guys, was the best experience I had ever had at a dealership! They have earned my business, for all my Chevrolet purchases in the future! Thanks guys, yall were awesome! Thumbs up to the accessory guy for fixing me up with the grill guard!

service review

by from Austin, Texas |

Jesse Vega is a great rep. He understands the relationship I have with my truck and goes the extra mile to take care of my needs.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your positive review and your continued patronage. We look forward to your next visit! - Hubie P.S.: Don't forget to check our website for service specials!

Great place to buy and get your vehicle serviced

by from Del Valle, Texas |

I have purchased 5 vehicles form Capitol Chevrolet and always a smooth easy process. I have been using their Service Dept for about 8 years as well and always a great experience.

September 8, 2014

Wow! That is awesome. Thanks so much for your continued business! We look forward to your next visit. - Hubie

New vehicle

by from Orange Grove,Texas |

Very happy with the whole experience of buying a new car,very friendly people and willing to go that extra mile to get you in the car you want.

Thanks for the 5-Star Review and Congratulations on you new Chevy! - Hubie