Charles Maund Toyota

8400 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78758

New 888-543-9097
Used 888-587-7654
Service 866-938-7141

Austin's only family owned and operated Toyota dealership.

Truly Exceptional Salesman

by from Austin, Texas |

Shannon Brady was our sales representative. He was very professional & explained everything so we were satisfied with our car. Immediately, after we signed our papers, he showed us our car & setup our phone . Plus, he expained in detail all the different extras on our car. He was very patient & thorough in this process. He made our car leasing experience a lot easier & more pleasant. We would definitely go back to Shannon & Charles Maund for our next car.

Awesome service!

by from round rock, TX |

I really appreciated the thought and care that went into my car selection process- we were happy to buy the PriusC with the best deal we could ever get! I strongly recommend for anyone to come by and check out what this dealership has to offer (:

WHAT A JOKE THIS PLACE IS!

by from Georgetown Texas |

Talked with Jen for about three weeks about a truck. She said come on down and we will treat you all good. Get there after driving in friday 5 oclock traffic they dont even have the truck.Then she tell me we will sell another truck at same or close to same price. Never showed me a truck just showed me the paper work and how muck it was going to be. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE DONT DO IT AT CHARLES MAUND TOYOTA.

Charles Maund Toyota responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Some customers have a valid complaint that we try and resolve to the best of our abilities. This reviewer does not.

Excellent Experience!

by from Austin, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2015 Limited 4-Runner at Charles Maund Toyota and the experience exceeded my expectations across the board. Brody (New Car Sales) from the initial point of contact did a great job. He was responsive to my inquiries and diligent in working hard to ensure I found the exact vehicle of my liking. I worked with Brendan (Finance) who I can not say enough good things about. He was professional, funny (not something you come across everyday in Finance) and played a crucial role in my decision to purchase a vehicle at Charles Maund Toyota. He deserves the gold MVP STAR! I am also impressed with the follow-up after the sale service to date. On several occasions Brody and the GM have checked in with me regarding any questions or needs I may have. I, like most people, would rather spend an afternoon at the dentist than shop for a new car but my experience at Charles Maund and their staff was the exception to the rule. I hope the service department is as enjoyable to work with and recommend Charles Maund Toyota highly if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Excellent Dealership & Customer Service in Austin!

by from Spicewood, TX |

Yet once again Charles Maund Toyota has come through with another great car buying experience for our family. I guess you could say we are Charles Maund frequent buyers, since this was now our fifth car purchase from them. I had done my homework, knowing exactly which car I wanted to get and had even gotten pre-approved financing through my credit union. I had been looking online at purchasing a 2011 RAV4 from them for my daughter, and once again contacted Humam Heet in Prewoned Car Sales. From the time I entered the door until my husband and I walked out several hours later with the keys in hand to our new purchase, I could not have been happier! Bob, their finance guy was even able to get us better financing, beating the great deal I had gotten through my credit union. I had even told him good luck in trying to do this, and he too came through! I cannot say enough great and awesome things about how well and how smoothly the entire process went. Humam was extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and made us feel at ease while never having a doubt about our purchase whatsoever. Humam went out of his way to make the entire transaction run as smoothly and quickly as possible. It is because of the great experience I have had like this and the previous four car purchases (my second through Humam) that made me return to them yesterday for the number five purchase. Humam and the entire Charles Maund Toyota dealership went above and beyond my expectations.....once again! I love them and thank them for making this major decision as easy as possible. Although I won't be making anymore car purchases for a while, hopefully, I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone looking for the best deal and the best customer service for their car purchase, please go to Charles Maund Toyota. You won't regret it!

Great experience!

by from Austin, TX |

I was pleasantly surprised by my new purchasing experience at Charles Maund Toyota. They were professional, fast and helped me to find the car that fit my needs. David Hardy was a wonderful consultant to work with and gave me some valuable advice!

Loving my TACOMA!

by from Austin TX |

Be sure to ask for Brody or Honor...These salesman are the best!!! Must admit we went 3 times before we ended up buying....But the sales staff was great...We did have quite a bad experience with James in Used car finance who gave us quite a lot of misinformation...But thankfully my husband insisted we go back...the dealership is close to our home and convenient...so glad we did drove home in My Tacoma today and I love it...Exceptional sales ...and the finance person (icant remember his name) in the new car side was extremly helpful....

Poor Customer Service

by from Austin |

Yes I got my new corolla in this place, happy about that. The price was okay.Nothing out of the ordinary, when I was time to receive my license plates, nothing. They didn't send it out. after a few calls I decides to go there. More to my surprise they had my license plates with a different address, and they forgot to send it out by mail..The only good thing that happened. They never acknowledge their mistakes . Poor ..very poor customer service. Never again. This is my Third Toyota, I got here in Austin, and the last time I am going there. I don't want to mention how rude some of the salespeople are...I think when I get my new 4Runner (my second one) This place is out the list. Poor business practices,very very disappointed.

GO SEE ISSAC EASON!

by from Austin, Texas |

Isaac was an absolute perfect salesman and gentlemen. We went to Maund yesterday to look for used cars (not even convinced we were buying that day) and ended up buying a brand new car from Isaac. He was never pushy and helped us honestly assess the benefits/detriments of used versus new. He was always kind, thoughtful, gave us the time we needed to think, and stayed with us throughout the whole process (we were there almost 8 hours!). Even when Isaac could have gone home after making the sale, he waited with us in line for the finance department (until 9pm!) and even bought us dinner. Isaac is knowledgeable, honest, and trustworthy -- qualities you don't often associate with a car salesman. Go see Isaac. He is the best!

Awesome customer service

by from Giddings, TX |

I would like to send a big Thank You to Scott Tell and Sergio Ballesteros our sales associates. We purchased a Pre-Owned Certified Toyota Sienna and Tundra. Scott worked diligently to help us reach agreement on price. We appreciate the integrity of the dealership. Scott was easy to work with...pleasant, to the point and minimum pressure. Sergio was also very nice to work with. We understand selling and financing cars is fast paced and can be hectic...but they both presented themselves professionally and were friendly sorta like family. I am pleased they can see their customers as more than just a number or a dollar sign...but as human beings who are coming to them for help sorting out their transportation issues. Keep up the great work! Scott did above and beyond his duty of a sales person. He "babysat" both our boys (3 and 4 years old) while we were signing all the paperwork. I can only hope he is there next time we need another vehicle.

Amazing staff and GREAT first time experience buy!

by from Austin, Tx |

I've always hated car shopping because salesmen only care about making the sale, and rarely have your best interests at heart. Plus they try to put you in whatever the hell they want to put you in, so I was a little apprehensive when my mother and I pulled in. My step dad gave me 10K for a new car, well new to me anyways, since mine had so many problems. My credit isn't bad, but it's not great either so financing was a HUGE no go for me. I walked in, and Bryan immediately approached me, introduced himself, asked if we wanted something to drink while we discussed cars, and treated us very well. He was friendly, respectful, gave us great piece of mind, but most of all... he actually listened to my needs and wants! After speaking for a while and putting together a list of possible cars I might like, we headed outside where Hector then joined us. He was amazing as well! Very friendly and polite and actually showed us cars out of our price range, but actually worked with us to get me in a car that I wanted to be in. Both he and Bryan did everything they could to make sure I drove out of there that same day with the car I chose. Brent was sweet as well when it came to finalizing the deal. All in all, by far, the BEST experience I've ever had at a dealership. I paid 11K cash for my 04 Audi, they tinted my windows, touched up my paint, filled a tiny ding in my windshield, detailed my car, and gave me a full tank! They also offered to install a new stereo if I found one I liked, but I opted out because I didn't have the cash to shop for one.