Suski Used Cars of Lapeer

1640 N Lapeer Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446

unclean

by from lapeer mi |

There is someone that obviously works at this dealership that allows their dogs in these not yet owned vehicles. They smell of urine, try cleaning your cars after you let your people drive them.

Ed Usewick Cares

by from Flint MI |

When we were turned down by every other store in town Mr Ed Usewick the owner himself helped us get our family into a vehicle. Thank You ED!

Made me feel comfortable and I got a great deal!

by from Lapeer, Mi |

Wow...in the past when I've needed to bite the bullet and buy another car, it was always an intimidating experience...Ed Usewick actually made it an enjoyable experience!

Amazing Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Fenton,Mi |

Suski Used Vehicle's has earned me as a life long customer! I had a great experience dealing with everyone from sales to finance. They were very helpful and took the stress out of the car buying experience.

Horrible Service

by from boulder, co |

I was searching for a specific used Chevy truck 2500 with a long bed in white (Diesel). I was not able to find one that met my specifications in my home state of Colorado. I found the perfect match on Cars.com listed at Suski Used Cars. I called on a Monday morning and spoke to a saleswoman. Told her I was very interested in the truck and that it was exactly what I was looking for. I asked her to email a few pictures of the interior and a couple more body shots. I asked if the truck could be shipped to Colorado and she said yes. I asked her to also to get a shipping cost of the truck. I gave her my email, my cell, and my work number. She stated that it would take a couple hours and she would be in touch. A day passed and I did not hear from her. I called the dealership and spoke to Chris. I basically had to start over with my photo's request. When I asked him about shipping he said "I have no idea", "I suppose I could look into it". He assured me he would get photos to me right away. Another full day has passed. No contact. I give up. I have a pocket full of money for a truck and they don't seem to want it.

VERY poor customer service

by from Metro Detroit |

I don't think this dealer wants to sell vehicles. I tried multiple times to get in contact with them over the period of a week and was left hanging every time. First, I called to inquire about a truck for sale and got a "Sorry our reps are all busy" message every time. Days later, I received a call back, only to be told the salesman, Kenny, would look into the vehicle, and call me back. I never got a call back. I called 2 days later and was told again by the salesman, that he would find more information on the vehicle and call me back. This went on for another round of phone tag. The salesman did eventually email me some information on the vehicle, so I called to see when I could come take a look at it. The salesman told me the vehicle was currently in inspection and he would call me when it was ready. I never received a call. I've never seen such an unmotivated salesman in any business. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Great Truck and a Fine Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Despite the negative reviews, I drove several hours to purchase a truck from Mike here at this dealer. Mike had the truck detailed and waiting for me upon arrival, and the pricing was incredible relative to everywhere else I'd looked. Facilities weren't the finest, but the buying process was pretty painless on my end. I've had the truck for a little while now, and it's been a fantastic vehicle. I would recommend this dealer if you're looking for a great value in a truck.

Awesome experience

by from lapeer, Michigan |

My total experience at Suski was awesome! Mike is a great no pressure salesman and the quality of their selection is well above what you would expect to find in a used car lot. Financing process was painless and the whole process from test driving to driving a new car home was quick and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Suski to anyone!!

Avoid Mike

by from Flint, MI |

I had Mike as a salesperson and was completely unimpressed. Guy was so unmotivated and it showed. I called mike and went through the process of getting preapproved for a specific car. I called Suski's because I got a flyer that said that they were giving back up to 125% of the blue book trade in value, 2500$ off the purchase of a car $15,000 or more and a $500 gas gift card... Mikes response when asked which of those I'd be eligible for: "Its a Sales Gimmick, read the fine print If the car is advertised online youre not eligible for anything" I thought "Wow, thats bold" but he was right, they offered me only 90% of trade for my car based on KBB fair condition (which it is in immaculate condtiion.) So I decide Im gonna test drive the car anyways and work out a deal. I call to let him know Im on my way and would be there in 15mins. When I arrive the car is buried in snow, at the back of the lot. he handed me the keys and a plate and pointed. There was no Ice Scraper in that car or my own(I cleaned it out thinking I was gonna trade it in) After running it long enough for the ice to melt off the windshield, i found issues with the suspension and the car had far more mile than was listed online. I asked about other options that fit in my budget and came up with another car that was on one of there other lots. He said he would call when he had it shipped over. Still havent heard from him. I cant speak for the rest of the dealership but I would avoid this guy.

terrible service,

by from salt lake city, ut |

We bought a car from suski that was rather rare to find which is why we continued with the transaction...horrible service, completely incapable, not even able to ship car correctly which resulted in my husband flying out to drive car himself. the car was filthy upon arrival, salesmen not competent. in a downed economy you would think a used car dealer would make the transaction swift and professional, not the case at all....avoid suskiat all cost if possible.

Suski Used Cars of Lapeer responded to this review

November 12, 2012

The vehicle in question was a high top conversion van converted to 4X4 and lifted, therefore too tall to ship. Customer suggested flying out to retrieve the vehicle and we accomodated by delivering the vehicle to the customers chosen airport. What more could we have done?