Porsche of North Olmsted

New 888-471-1354
Used 888-829-1383
Service 877-449-8393

Porsche of North Olmsted - the #1 volume Porsche dealer in Ohio

Porsche of North Olmsted is the Best!

by from CLeveland, OH |

I bought(leased) a Porsche Boxster S. My sales rep. was Selena King. The entire experience was awesome. Selena was very knowledgeable regarding the car. Made sure I new where everything was located in the car and showed me all of the features of the car. I traded in my current vehicle for the Porsche Boxster S and that experience was hassle free. She was very competent, professional and friendly. She made sure I was very happy with my purchase. She also did a follow-up call to make sure everything was ok and everything was good.

Best Porsche Dealership in Cleveland Ohio!

by from Rocky River, Ohio |

Best Porsche Dealership in Cleveland Ohio! This was my 2nd purchase at Porsche North Olmsted, 3rd purchase from The Collection Auto Group and I could not have been happier! From purchase to service, you cannot find the attention to detail Porsche North Olmsted offers to its customers. I worked with Dee Wolfe for this purchase and she was able to fulfill every request I made. I highly recommend that you give her a call for your next car! When it comes to service, Dan Cherne and his talented team of mechanics are the best! All the more reason to stop in and see for yourself. Thanks again Dee for the most fabulous purchase experience ever!

Nice clean facility

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Dee Wolfe and Chad Lozon were very professional in their approach with me. No pressure! Explained all the features on the Porsche Cayenne GTS I purchased. The people that work at Bernie's Porsche dealership in North Olmsted Ohio are the best. In particular, Dee Wolfe and the Sales Manager Chad Lozon could not have been nicer! Great people along with great service and a great price!

New purchase

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

I liked the way everyone I dealt with took as much time as I needed to cover all of the details of our transaction.

New purchase

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

I just completed the purchase of a new Porsche from Selena King at Porsche of North Olmstead. The experience could not have been more relaxed and seamless. From my initial contact through the website to driving away in my new vehicle, I can truly say that this was a real "customer comes first" transaction. I understand that this might be implied by the brand but in this case it was accomplished without the "snob effect" I've encountered elsewhere. Thank you Selena and Porsche of North Olmstead.

Wonderful experience

by from north Olmsted, Ohio |

Ken was very easy to work with and was able to answer all questions. The car is everything I had hoped it would be and more.

Prompt fast service

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

Loaner was ready. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Porsche was checked and serviced and ready within two hours.

Excellent service facility and show rooms!!

by from N. Olmstead, Ohio |

I always enjoy coming to your facility. Most entertaining looking at both Porsches and Mercedes new cars. Every one is very cordial. I did enjoy chating with Christopher Lombardo regarding a Mercedes coup.

Porsche: great cars, great people

by from Cleveland |

Selena is amazing! Called her mid morning and without knowing me she had zoomed in on what features were important to this gear head and had me in the perfect sports machine within minutes. All the staff and management are exceptional at what they do and passionate about making sure you meet your needs.

computer glitch

by from north olmsted ohio |

Dan Cherne was very accomodating especially since I made my appt on line and for some reason it didnt shoe up on his computer...so he essentially fit me in without an appt...instead of about an hour for the service it took only about 15 more minutes

Outstanding service

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

Dan was very nice to squeeze me in for a last minute repair before a trip I was taking and Jim did an amazing job fixing my car. I am always treated so nicely at Porsche service! Brittany was very nice as well and a great addition to the team!