Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 866-560-6492 New 866-560-6492
Used 866-748-4677 Used 866-748-4677
Service 888-642-5138 Service 888-642-5138

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Easy to deal with great value locally owned

by from Fremont,ca |

A++++ Awesome experience this dealership is top notch. Very fair trade in value and fun atmosphere. They were upfront, honored thier pricing and were not the typical haggling dealerships that i have run in to. I will definitley reccomend my friends and family to them. Talk to Roger he's pretty funny and a down to earth guy.

Awesome Experience

by from Mountain House, CA |

I worked with Amir online, and we worked out EVERYTHING before I even got there. I knew the value of my trade-in, the cost of the car, my down payment, and my monthly payments. When I arrived, the car was detailed and Amir was ready to go. All we did was sign papers, and I left in a little over an hour - no haggling or last-minute changes. It was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Great experience and excellent customer service!

by from Half Moon Bay, CA |

Our salesman, Fawad Gardizi, provided excellent customer service and was upfront and comfortable to work with. Fawad took every opportunity to explain the process to us, which was important to us, since it had been many years ago for purchasing a new car. He was especially patient and thorough with showing us the features of our car before and after the purchase. We had done our homework with the decision to purchase the car and appreciated Fawad's taking such good care of us.

Dodge Purchase

by from Fremont Ca |

Could use a update to waiting area as well as better Desks in Buying areas. But the staff are Friendly and gelpful

Great experience and excellent customer service

by from Fremont, CA |

I'm so happy with my new 2014 Cherokee, it's a beautiful car. But if I need to thank someone it would be Mr. Chafi Zafar for his courtesy, and pleasant personality and to Mr. Ariocha the finance director for his professionalism and his patience while my three year old daughter wrecked his office... :-) It was an amazing experience altogether, excellent service and I'm definitely recommending this dealership.

Great Experience and Awesome Customer Service

by from San Jose, Ca |

I've been to many dealerships in past and this was by far my best experience. I prefer root canals over dealing with car dealers, but Mr.Chafi Zafar and the team at Fremont CDJR have changed my perspective. Their selection and quality is among the best, and their prices were very competitive. My sales professional Mr.Chafi did a great job. Thank you!

Very helpful and went the extra mile!

by from San Jose, Ca |

I was looking for a new car for my wife and stop by there after work, John Basir was the sale rep that spoke with me and helped me choose the rite car for my wife. He was more then helpful by showing me 4 different cars! until we found the features i was looking for, most dealers I had been to before would not even open one unless I said i was looking to buy rite there and then. I would recommend this dealers sale department to a friend looking for a car.

Great Service!

by from Newark, CA |

Went to look for a Challenger, and got some great help from Jared from the retail and leasing department. He was quick to answer with any questions we had, and really helped us get the price we wanted! Would recommend this place for anyone who is looking to purchase or lease a car!

Mark Portillo provided excellent Service.

by from Fremont,ca |

Mark Portillo at Fremont Dodge , provided a excellent service in finding me a new car. Made the car buying experience painless and drove away with a great car. Ask for him if your looking to by a car that fits you.

A most enjoyable experience!

by from Hayward,CA |

Really came to just "window shop" and walked out with a car that until now could only dream of. If you want a great deal and excellent overall experience please see Ace. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and pleasant to deal with from when I made contact with Ace to signing the papers in finance. I buy cars usually every 2 years due to my commute. This has been the best experience out of all of my previous purchases. I highly recommend this dealership and please see Ace for a hassle free experience.