Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 866-560-6492
Used 866-748-4677
Service 888-642-5138

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Easy to deal with great value locally owned

by from Fremont,ca |

A++++ Awesome experience this dealership is top notch. Very fair trade in value and fun atmosphere. They were upfront, honored thier pricing and were not the typical haggling dealerships that i have run in to. I will definitley reccomend my friends and family to them. Talk to Roger he's pretty funny and a down to earth guy.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Union City, CA |

I went there to take a look at some vehicles and I got out with a brand new car. John Basir is the man you want to talk to if you want to buy a new car. He knows how to give you a good deal and takes care of you right away. He is very attentive and do the best he cans to leave happy. Definitely would recommend Friends here.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I had a terrific experience buying a car from this dealership not to mention a great price. John Basir was very helpful and his sales manager Carlos worked with me to resolve several issues that I encountered after I bought the vehicle. When was heading home from the dealership with the car I got a flat tire that was caused by a defective rim. John and Carlos made sure that I quickly got a replacement tire and rim. I would buy another vehicle here in a heartbeat.

I LOVE Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep

by from Dublin, |

I bought my Charger here earlier this year, and brought in in today for maintenance- I do a lot of driving. Had a great buying experience with Carlos and I am having a good experience with the service department so far. Just wish they had a bigger waiting room.

Took me in w no appointment

by from Fremont California |

They were able to get me in without an appointment, my check engine light turned on while I was on the road and they were closer than the place I usually take my car.

Great customer service

by from fremont |

I went in to look at a used car and the sales man "John Basir" really took care of me. He helped me with every thing I needed, so much that the following week I brought my dad in to buy a 2015 jeep and just like John took care of me he gave great service to my dad as well. Even weeks after I purchased my used car i had a issue with the battery and John took care of it free of charge. Had a great experience here. Will definitely come back when I'm ready to trade up.

Service after the sale!

by from Oakland, CA |

These guys are great! I was driving around all week with my change oil light on and figured I'd try to squeak-in a quick oil change before the weekend. They were able to get me in without an appointment-- and get me back out on the road in a timely manner. Thank you.

Great place to go for a car

by from Newark ca |

Great service nice cars and good prices!!!! I plan on buying another vehicle soon and will fosho be buying from here with out a shadow of a dout

I'm satisfied with the customer service.

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Dealt with Michael Cooper. Overall positive experience.

Thanks Roger your the man !

by from Fremont California |

Walked in just window shopping and left with a white srt charger ! Roger knows how to get you in to the vehicle that best suits your needs and wants !

Great experience ... !

by from Pleasanton CA |

After shopping around for the Jeep we wanted, and being generally disappointed with quality of the sales staffs, we spoke to Michael Cooper at Freemont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Michael was professional, he listened to what we we were looking for, and he came through! The whole experience with Michael and the Freemont team was was outstanding! I'd willingly recommend Michael Cooper and the Freemont Chrysler team to anyone.