Federal Auto Sales

Used 888-325-5163

Get Approved Now! Click*Apply*Drive

2005 Ford Explorer

by from Space Coast, FL |

These guys are very easy to deal with. I contacted Andy Hernandez the Sales Manager about the Explorer and we keep communicating via telephone, texting, and emails for over a week abut the Explorer, and my trade in, and payment. He did a Buyers Order right away and emailed it to me so I had the numbers before I showed up rather than getting surprised when I got there. I was travelling 2 1/2 hours for the vehicle and was paying cash so I wanted everything to be squared away before I made the trip. Andy returned texts and phone calls immediately and had the information that was needed. I had researched the price of the vehicle on KBB and NADA and also has some auction run sheets so I knew the wholesale and retail prices before I got there. They had it listed at a very reasonable price. After I took the Explorer for a test drive we did the paperwork in a short period of time and away we went with the new vehicle. I would highly recommend contacting Andy for your next car purchase.

October 28, 2014

Thank you so much for you excellent review

SCION TC

by from OCALA, FL |

VERY FRIENDLY PLACE, I FELT LIKE HOME. REALLY NICE TREATMENT AND I LOVE MY NEW 2009 SCION TC, RUNS EXCELLENT. THANK YOU FEDERAL AUTO SALES FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

February 26, 2015

Very friendly and great service!

by from Pompano beach FL |

Andy was extremely friendly and very helpful! He made me feel apart of the best price family and did everything he could to make the process as smooth and enjoyable as can be. I highly recommend them if you want a great price for a great vehicle. I bought two vehicles from them and they run great!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for you excellent review come back any time

Great Deal

by from Sunny Isles/FL |

I was looking for a car Audi Q5 2015 and the only place I found was at Federal Auto Sales. They have a great service, very polite and helpful and the most important was that I did a great deal. And the coffe was excellent! I recommend this car dealership.

1970 Mustang Cobra

by from Texas |

This antique mustang was the one I looking for, they keeping at excellent conditions. Runs great I love it Very friendly place

October 31, 2014

Great people great cars good deal!

by from West Palm Beach |

Great guys they give me a really good deal car is perfect! Thank you Federal Auto Sales!!

thank you!

good service

by from maimi FL |

very good service , cheap cars , and there was very good coffee !

thank you!

Very cheap

by from deerfield beach |

i bought a very cheap car at this dealer. Great costumer service too !

thank you for your review Come back any time

GREAT EXPIRENCE

by from boca raton |

people at best price autosales really helped me out! they took time to help me find the car i was looking for. I really recommend this dealer. I bought a 2008 Beetle and im very happy ! thanks guys

thank you for your review Come back any time

GREAT EXPIRENCE

by from boca raton |

Horrible Experience!

by from Florida |

AFTER we signed the papers we were informed that we could not take the vehicle home until they received payment from the bank and we had proof of insurance. We had drove almost 3 hours to get there, so the owner offered to bring the vehicle over to us once they had everything so we left. Sent in proof of insurance on Monday and were told that we would have the vehicle on Tuesday (purchased the vehicle on Saturday). Called on Tuesday and then were told that we should have the vehicle on Wednesday or Thursday but no later. Spoke with sales manager on Wednesday evening and was informed that they were just getting the paperwork together to send to the lender and should have the vehicle on Friday! We just received the vehicle 1 1/2 weeks after purchase after being promised everyday that we would receive it the next day. They drop off the vehicle and then demand $100 for gas or they are taking the vehicle back! NEVER agreed to this when we purchased the vehicle! They owner then threatens to call the police and tells me they are taking the vehicle back if they do not get money for gas! All this while I am holding my newborn son! Finally left after I gave her (the owner) $50. Would never had purchased this vehicle if I had known I would have to go through all of this just to bring the thing home. Next time I will pay extra to go somewhere where I can have a good buying experience - not even truly enjoying the vehicle since all of stress of getting it!

July 6, 2014

Hi this is the owner of the dealership, just to clarify the reason this customer had such an unpleasant experience is because 1. They came to my dealer with NOT THE ACTUAL CHECK..BUT A COPY OF THE CHECK(draft check) from sun coast credit union. They decided they liked the truck and wanted to purchase it still but DID NOT want to drive back to pompano beach to get the truck, it was agreed that the truck would be personally delivered to them on the condition that 100 dollars cash would be given to us to compensate for the money i spent filling up there Yukon COMPLETELY TO FULL and for the gas expense of driving back. I'll drive his car to his place. once the check from his car was in posetion( pompano beach to cape coral, FL) - 282 miles trip - 3 hours driving!