Town Motors

135 S Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 877-836-7191
Used 866-695-6658
Service 888-209-0275

My Town Motors - I Know Where to Go!

Chrysler PT Cruiser

by from Far Rockaway |

I brought my Chrysler PT Cruiser on May 29th 2014at Town motor everyone was very nice. Very clean place.I brought my very first car an it was like new although it was a used car with 74,000 miles it runs nice .

June 4, 2014

Dear Regina, Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for the stellar review! We are so pleased to learn that you had a positive experience with Town Motors and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Dissatisfied customer

by from Little Ferry |

If you are looking to buy a new or used car, go somewhere else. The service department is one of the worst I have dealt with. I purchased a Yakima roof rack for 2 bicycles which they proved incompetent to install. I returned the same day my wife returned from the installation. Not only did they not complete the installation leaving a bag of "extra" parts for me to install, they kept my wife waiting over 6 hours during the process. In addition to this, I have return twice to have the rack tightened and checked due to the bicycles shifting during transporting. I have had this type of rack before and never have I felt uncomfortable about using it, unitl now. I have also returned twice for sensor issues which Subaru writes off as a gas cap issue. On the second visit, for this issue, we asked they also update the GPS in which they stated " we do this on every visit". Not only did they not check the GPS, it no longer worked when we go it back. Getting it fixed, it is going on three weeks now, three visits and hours of my time wasted. Turns out to be a simple SIM card issue but becomes the customer jumping through hoops to get it. I attempted to pick up one evening where they were agreed to leave it with an coworker, this failed. They were supposed to Fedex it, this failed. They then claimed they needed the existing SIM card first. I have had this car for a year now. You have to plan for half the day for a prescheduled oil change. My wife had a subaru prior to this, bought it in Hackettstown, NJ. This dealership was amazing, worth driving the extra 45 minutes to avoid Town Subaru.

April 16, 2014

Dear Justin, We are sorry to know that you did not have the most positive experience at Town Subaru. Client satisfaction is our number one goal, and we thank you for bringing this lack thereof to our attention. Rest assured, swift and strong action has been taken to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you reconsider your choice not to service your vehicle with us because we would love the opportunity to rectify the situation.

Great dealership with friendly employees

by from Fort Lee, NJ |

I got a BRZ from this dealership a few months ago. At the time it was very difficult to find an automatic one, but John Lopez, my salesmen was patient and very nice to us through the whole process. When I took the car in for my first maintenance, I had to get out of there under an hour. The service reps and specialist rushed to get my needs met and I made it out in time for my appointment. As a plus, there was also dunkin donuts and coffee at the waiting area. John Lopez also remembered me and we talked a bit. All in all, a great team of people and excellent dealership.

April 16, 2014

Dear Ray, Thank you for your stellar 5 Star review! We are so pleased to know that you had a positive experience with Town Lincoln, and we look forward to meeting and exceeding your needs and expectations in the future.

Relatively hassle free

by from Hackensack, NJ |

Of all the dealerships I have done business with, Town Motors is certainly one of the more pleasant experiences I have had. The sales staff is not aggressively pushy and the dealership often runs very good promotions for a luxury automobile dealer.

April 16, 2014

It is wonderful to know that you had a pleasant and positive dealership experience. Thank you for your review!