Glendale Nissan

Used 888-826-2786 Used 888-826-2786
Service 866-559-3145 Service 866-559-3145

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales staff was very easy to work with and I never left pressured through the car buying process. Easy to work with and I love my new Nissan!

Glendale Nissan responded to this review

March 10, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate your business and are glad you are enjoying your new Nissan !

Avoid Glendale Nissan service dept.

by from Chicago, il |

I went in for a simple oil change on my 2009 maxima. Service man recommended up a 45k service which was on special for $250, I stated I didn't need one but if he could do for $200 even out door price I would consider. He states he can do for $200 so I agreed. Now the oil change I was in for was a free one so u wasn't going to pay for that anyway. And for the 45K service an oil change is included. So my oil change which was free is now included in this $250 price. The service man says to me I got u under the $200 price, so I was happy to hear how much extra he saved me. See I have a filter that doesn't need replacing so the service man doesn't need to put his filter in and says he saving me money. So when I go up to pay he charges me $188.79 plus tax for total of $202.99!!! Now I have a free oil change coupon and don't require a filter which were both included in the 45K service and he still charges me over $200. I asked for the filter that was included in my service and he wouldn't give to me until I called one of his mangers and he even gave me a 20 min wait until he brought me the filter.

The best

by from St Charles , ill |

All ways go back to this dealership for the excellent service .

Great Value; Glendale Nissan

by from Downers Grove, |

I have now bought something like 8 or 9 cars on a 2 year cycle from Glendale Nissan. Be it the new car buying process or a normal service visit, I cannot say enough about the quality of everything they do. Not your normal auto dealership, that is for certain. Orlando and George make everything happen when you buy through them, the deal is direct, fast and easy. Nothing hidden, no question unanswered or of a vague nature in response. The service department is always ready to handle routine work or the occasional repair. The same quick, easy way getting things done. Oh, and Nissan ... they make a good automobile!

A go go Dealership

by from westmont, IL |

I was looking for a good nissan car 2012 and beyond within my budget range. I started with Fareed on the deal and he showed us what we have in the list from online and well it was over my budget but did liked the car. Then Brent came in picture we spend some time talking to him and finally settled on it. Though the car was a bit over my budget but well it is certified and Guys did a nice job in convincing me and my wife. We ended up getting the same car in 3 days after the deal ending up with Fareed. Both Brent and Fareed are helpful and would recommend Glendale and these guys to my friends and family for future purchases as well.

Car for Service

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

Took my car in for Service and it was fixed in 45 minutes

Awesome Experience

by from Joliet,Il |

We walked in - explained what we wanted in a vehicle and they brought us the exact one with additional bells and whistles that we drove off in. It was a smooth - no hassle process.

Great Service

by from West Chicago,Il |

Kevin and Manny are fantastic service advisors! Great job guys!

Poor service

by from Roselle, IL |

I don't do a lot of reviews but need to put this one out there. 2 times I have paid for a rotation at Glendale Nissan and the work was not performed. They told me that the tech felt it was not needed. They still charged me for the service and the last time this happened, it caused a wear issue on my tires. When I brought it to their attention, they made it seem like my fault. I should have learned my lesson on Glendale Nissan when they took a tax discount for the state that they were not entitled to and after numerous request never refunded my money. Buyer beware, you are probably not getting what you pay for.

Verry good service

by from St Charles , ILL |

Have taken my vehicles for service her for many years . All ways great service!