Glendale Nissan

Used 888-826-2786
Service 866-559-3145

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales staff was very easy to work with and I never left pressured through the car buying process. Easy to work with and I love my new Nissan!

Glendale Nissan responded to this review

March 9, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate your business and are glad you are enjoying your new Nissan !

Terrible Experience

by from Addison |

Went to this dealership to look at a used Altima..TERRIBLE choice...I should have listened to my broher-in-law, who told me to stay away from this place.After taking the car for a test drive, I asked the salesman to give me some numbers.BRUTAL.They low balled my trade-in 3k under KBB (You never get KBB on a trade-in, but 3k, c'mon guys) and had their vehicle 2k OVER KBB..go figure..no one in the place..just their 20 salesmen leaning all over the cars in the showroon and every single 1 of them cursing about 1 thing or another..Not the way to act in front of a customer.After informing the salesman that the monthly payment he came back with was too high, he simply gave me my keys back and said "nothing here for us to do". He was correct..the only thing left to do, was to leave...good for me...found the same car , same year, 2k less than theirs and the dealership where i DID buy my car from gave me 1k more for my trade-in than these fools were going to give me....3k to the good for me...These people seem to have forgotten that the people coming through their doors are customers and deserve to be treated as such......Remember this, there is ALWAYS someone that will be glad to take your money and will do it in a professional, respectful manner...Do yourself a favor and STAY FAR AWAY FROM this place...:)

Love my pathfinder

by from Glendale Heights |

Bought a used pathfinder at Glendale Heights Nissan! I did my research and got the best deal. I love my car and there is plenty of room for my family

Love my pathfinder

by from Glendale Heights |

Love their service department

by from Willow Springs |

I moved away from the dealership where I bought my Altima, so I needed to find a good and reliable service department. I am so impressed with the service staff at Glendale and Jim the service manager. Everyone at Glendale is very friendly and honest. I will continue to use Them for all my oil changes and routine maintenance. And I will definitely purchase my next car here

unhappy

by from Berwyn, IL |

Made an appointment to see a car I saw posted. 1st I get there & the person is with someone else so I had to wait. 2nd they knew I was coming but they didn't even have the car ready. 3rd the car was doing a little shake that I wanted check & he tells me the car is as is but that they don't sell bad cars & that the car is pretty & real.clean! Really???

Good service and no pressure

by from Elgin, IL |

It was a very pleasant experience. We were not pressured in any way.

OK but not great6

by from carol stream |

Saw a vehicle online and called to come see it the next day but when i arrived on the lot, i was informed it had sold the weekend befor. The salesman i was suppose to meet was busy so another salesman showed me similar vehicles. When i didn`t see any in the style and price range i wanted, i started asking to see different cars and he seemed to lose interest in showing me around. Probably won`t return.

Not how to do business! Beware!

by from Indiana |

After a deal had been made to purchase the vehicle for their internet price, they insisted on charging doc fees/vin etch fees aka "dealer markup" that equated to almost $500 extra to the agreed price. Then with a signed buyer's order and the funds wire transferred they sold the vehicle out from under me for presumably a more profitable deal. Not the reputable way to do business at all. **Beware**

Nice Dealership

by from Louisville, KY |

Glendale Nissan had the largest inventory of used Murano's in the suburbs. My sales person, MJ, was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I am enjoying my Nissan Murano that I purchased .Would definitely purchase another car through Glendale Nissan.

Ewald's Hartford Ford

by from Baraboo, Wi |

I recently purchased a used Jeep from Ewald's Ford and just want to say what a great experience I had with Eric Enders. I just want to thank Eric and the whole staff at Ewald's Ford for making my lifelong dream of owning a Jeep a reality. My experience in purchasing my Jeep was awesome!! Eric went above and beyond to make it possible for me to purchase my vehicle. I want to thank him for taking the time to listen to my concerns and answering any questions I had. He also sent us to a new restaurant Mine Shaft for lunch and it was great! If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle I highly recommend checking out Ewald's Ford. The staff at this dealership were so upbeat and fun to do business with, not like some of the stuffy dealerships I have done business with in the past. Thank you so much!!