Glendale Nissan

484 E. North Ave., Glendale Heights, IL 60139

New 866-726-4607
Used 888-826-2786
Service 866-559-3145

Best Nissan dealer in the Chicago area!

by from Chicago IL |

The best!!! No pressure, fair price, Second car we have bought at Glendale and we will go back.

2015 altima

by from glen ellyn ill |

Would sincerely like to thank Matt and finance department You helped me when no one else would Thank you Bob

Great service

by from Addison IL |

Eric Lopez atendió me and gave me help in everything, exelente service, very explicit, very kind I personally recommend this dealer and Eric because I really felt satisfied with the big deal offered me

O_O What the...

by from Chicago, IL |

I took a look at the car for a second, told I was gonna buy it. Obviously changed my mind in a split second, because there was no engine..

Terrible Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a 2011 Nissan Juke and noticed when I brought it home that the fog light was shattered. I brought it back but they refused to fix it, the used car manager even yelled at my mother and I saying we did it even though we had the picture of it shattered on Cars.com. Then a month later my tie rod was lose even though I only drive the car roughly 5 miles a day. I do not recommend buying a car here!

Buying a used car experience

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

I saw a specific used car on line that I was interested in buying at this dealer. My husband and I along with our daughters, age 12 and 14, came along for the trip to the dealer. We pulled up to the building and parked the car and got out on July 19th at 2:30pm. I saw 2 men standing up the building and neither made any effort to help us and offer any assistance. They were wearing red polo shirts. We initially went into the building, but again, we found no one around to ask or talk to. We then proceeded to walk around the lot on our own to look for the specific car. Now, I only buy cars every 10 years and I didn't know if these men outside worked there or not. Well, come to find out later, they were car salesman as I saw them in the building later. This initially made me very mad. They saw us walking around the lot for over 15 minutes. We didn't know where used cars were located as it was not marked. t thought to myself, are we not good enough to buy cars from THIS dealership? I had to eventually ask another busy salesman to find someone to help us. A salesman came out from the building and luckily it was neither of the two that were standing by the building at the beginning our trip as I probably would not have bought the car that day. Overall, after we did find someone to help us, our experience went fine. Car was listed at reasonable price and we negotiated on my trade in vehicle. Experience took about 2.5 hours overall. I have been to several other car dealerships with better customer service overall. I specifically wanted this car so I have to grin and bear it, so to speak. If I didn't want a specific car, then I would have left the dealership.

Good selection of cars at reasonable prices

by from Huntley, IL |

I am still working with them so scores may improve. I am shopping for a car, so I can't fairly rate the repair.

Terrible Experience

by from Addison |

Went to this dealership to look at a used Altima..TERRIBLE choice...I should have listened to my broher-in-law, who told me to stay away from this place.After taking the car for a test drive, I asked the salesman to give me some numbers.BRUTAL.They low balled my trade-in 3k under KBB (You never get KBB on a trade-in, but 3k, c'mon guys) and had their vehicle 2k OVER KBB..go figure..no one in the place..just their 20 salesmen leaning all over the cars in the showroon and every single 1 of them cursing about 1 thing or another..Not the way to act in front of a customer.After informing the salesman that the monthly payment he came back with was too high, he simply gave me my keys back and said "nothing here for us to do". He was correct..the only thing left to do, was to leave...good for me...found the same car , same year, 2k less than theirs and the dealership where i DID buy my car from gave me 1k more for my trade-in than these fools were going to give me....3k to the good for me...These people seem to have forgotten that the people coming through their doors are customers and deserve to be treated as such......Remember this, there is ALWAYS someone that will be glad to take your money and will do it in a professional, respectful manner...Do yourself a favor and STAY FAR AWAY FROM this place...:)

Love my pathfinder

by from Glendale Heights |

Bought a used pathfinder at Glendale Heights Nissan! I did my research and got the best deal. I love my car and there is plenty of room for my family

Love my pathfinder