Folger Subaru of Charlotte

5701 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

New 888-673-8053
Used 888-430-8302
Service 888-433-4588

The Charlotte, North Carolina Metro Area's Premier Subaru Dealer & Home of the New Vehicle Lifetime Warranty!

Knowledgable and friendly people

by from Columbia, SC |

Mike Martinez answered all our questions, and went out of his way to make sure we understood that all we needed to do was to pick up the telephone if we needed help understanding the operation of the 2014 Subaru Forester he was selling us. His follow-up on some questions after the sale was prompt, courteous, and efficient. Overall, an excellent experience.

May 3, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, we truly appreciate your business! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let our staff know! We hop you enjoy your new 2014 Subaru Forester!

Positive experience with Folger body shop

by from Charlotte, NC |

Excellent customer relations. Friendly staff. Good communication on status of repair. Workmanship was excellent.

Great from a distance

by from Raleigh, NC |

Though we ended up NOT driving across the state to purchase a car from them, they were very responsive and helpful from a distance.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rock Hill, SC |

Mike Martinez responded to us very quickly and went the extra mile to get everything started and got us a great price. Jeremy found us the right vehicle and Shawn along with the great finance department got us an unbelievable interest rate and payment.

A positive experience

by from Kernersville, NC |

I worked with Bill Barber, who was very helpful and very patient with me. Bill worked to find the exact car I wanted, with only the features I requested. I came from out of town to purchase my Forrester and it was well worth the trip. I never felt any pressure to buy a car. Sinnce buying a car is at the top of my list one of the least favorite things I have to do in this life, I was glad to work with a dealer, who let me do things my way and at my speed.

September 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive review, we truly appreciate your business! Please be sure to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to meet your automotive needs!

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Rob Montgomery went the extra mile and made sure the car was detailed to perfection. Would take other brands to this dealership for service.

August 14, 2013

Thank very much for your business, we appreciate that you took the time to review us! Please be sure to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to serve you!

Grea Job!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Salesman Peter Holsten did a great job working with my wife and I on the purchase of our vehicle. He was knowledgable and hospitable. He had all the answers and did not waste our time with the "salesman pitch". The finance and closing time took longer than we had wanted, but overall a nice experience. Great looking vehicle!

July 25, 2013

Hi David, thank you very much for reviewing us on Cars.com! We hope you enjoy your vehicle, and we appreciate your business! Please be sure to let us know if you have any additional automotive needs!

Excellent Service

by from Wedding, NC |

I could not be any happier with my purchase from Folger, my salesman Kevin took the time to teach me the ins and outs of my car. The service is absolutely top notch and I will be going to them first when it comes to new car shopping. If you are in the market for a new ride, I'd suggest you RUN not walk to Folger Subaru.

June 14, 2013

Konata, thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Enjoy your new Subaru!

Shocked it was so easy!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

I was searching for a used Subaru Forester and was dreading having to buy from the dealer for it was my 1st time doing so. I was fortunate enough to work with Jim Gamble and must admit I gave him a hard time for days! 72 emails later I bought my Forester! Not only has the sale been complete, but I still can email Jim with questions/concerns and he responds very quickly. As they say it was "easy peasy"! Very happy and pleased!

May 2, 2013

Thank you very much for posting your review, we appreciate your business!

body work

by from mint hill, nc |

I found the service very professional and warm. When I arrived at the body shop I was greeted warmly. Mike the estimator and I went outside to view the damage to my car. After he took pictures he came back inside and went over the paper work and explained in detail what would take place. Again, I was very pleased with EVERYONE who handled my case and special thanks to Amanda.

May 3, 2013

Roscoe, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad that you are satisfied with the repairs we made to your vehicle, and we appreciate your business! Please be sure to let us know if there's anything else that we can assist you with!

A great body shop

by from Charlotte North Carolina |

They fixed my car in less than a week and did a great job

May 3, 2013

Justin, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and we're glad that you are satisfied with your vehicle's repairs. Be sure to let us know if you have any other automotive needs that we can assist you with!