Folger Subaru of Charlotte

5701 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

New 888-673-8053
Used 888-430-8302
Service 888-433-4588

The Charlotte, North Carolina Metro Area's Premier Subaru Dealer & Home of the New Vehicle Lifetime Warranty!

A great body shop

by from Charlotte North Carolina |

They fixed my car in less than a week and did a great job

May 3, 2013

Justin, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and we're glad that you are satisfied with your vehicle's repairs. Be sure to let us know if you have any other automotive needs that we can assist you with!

Highly recommend

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was rear ended about a week ago. I took my car to get an estimate at like 440, which I believe they close at 5. I figured I would have gotten turned away because most people do that around closing time. However, Mr. Eaves looked at my car and gave me nm estimate. He told me when the parts would be in and when would be best to come back. I dropped it off on Monday and unfortunately there was another part they needed so it was delayed a little but they couldn't help that. They kept me up to date on everything, through phone calls and emails. I just picked up my car today and it looks great. I am very pleased with there work and how well they worked with me. Everyone I spoke with was beyond nice. My car was also cleaned for me, which made me extremely happy! Vacuumed, wheel shine and all! Wouldn't have picked any other place and in the future I will go back. I would also recommend them to my family and friends! Thank you Folger!

May 3, 2013

Kerri, thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to meeting any future automotive needs that you may have!

Fantastic Service

by from Mooresville,NC |

I highly recommend Folger Automotive. I just had my car repaired from a wreck and the body shop did a terrific job. Everyone was extremely helpful and I am very impressed with the professionalism. Mike Fletcher was great to work with and did a great job following up with me and keeping me informed. The service was super.....

May 3, 2013

Marion, thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business, and we're glad that you're satisfied with the repairs we made to your vehicle! Please let us know how can we can meet any future automotive needs that you may have!

Excellent Work, Great to Work With

by from Matthews, NC |

This is the second time I have had to have collision repairs there, and they even remembered me! Their work is better than any I have ever had done elsewhere, and they even cleaned my car inside and out (my tires even looked new). They even finished early and called me to let me pick up my car before I thought I would. If I ever need collision repairs again, regardless of what car I have, I will definitely go there again. I would definitely recommend them as #1 in Charlotte.

May 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your glowing review! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you and meeting all of your future automotive needs!

Fantastic Customer Service in the Body Shop!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was in a car accident and could not get a hold of the Subaru dealership I normally use. I'm not going to say who it was, but they are located in Concord. I decided to call this one to get my car fixed. They provided me with excellent customer service. They really went above and beyond! I would recomend them to everyone!

May 2, 2013

Renee, thank you very much for taking the time to review us and we appreciate your business! Please be sure to let us know how we can meet your future automotive needs!

Frendly and Fast Service

by from Charlotte |

I recently was in an accident and needed some repairs done to my Camry and I was referred to Folger's through my insurance. They greeted me with great customer service and repaired my vehicle quickly and to my satisfaction. They also washed my car and even cleaned it inside and out. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone that needs any work done on their car.

March 4, 2013

Jamie, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad that you are satisfied with the repairs on your car. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to meet your automotive needs!

Fast, Reliable Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently needed some collision repairs done and I was referred to Folger's through my insurance. They provided me with a friendly customer service experience and went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. My car was returned to me in beautiful condition and had even been completely cleaned inside and out. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone that needs any sort of work done on their car.

May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting all of your future automotive needs!

New Subaru Purchase

by from Charlotte, NC |

We have been Subaru owners since 2006 and recently decided to buy a new 2013 Subaru CrossTrek to replace our aged second car. Mr. Bill Barber, Sales Consultant, was terrific in guiding us to the correct car for our needs. He and Ms. Sigler, Folger Subaru Manager, were pleasant, kind, and extremely knowledgable. They went the extra mile to find the Subaru car we desired here in North Carolina in a very short period of time. Overall, it was a very good experience. Jim and Faye Pugh

February 22, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Pugh, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and your kind words! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you!

Folger Auto Body & Collison Center

by from Stanley, NC |

I recently had a fender bender where my rear bumper was cracked. Folger Auto Body was one of the shops recommended by Nationwide. I knew I wanted to take my car to Folger to be repaired. I bought my vehicle at the dealership and I have trusted them since. Not only was the work completed to my satisfaction but it was completed so quickly. They even washed my car for me which was an awesome and uexpected suprise. Everyone was friendly and helpful. If I have an unfortnate mishap with my vehcicle I will bring my car back to Folger Auto Body and Collision again. Thanks so much.

February 22, 2013

Melissa, thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate your business, and we're glad that you're satisfied with your vehicle's repairs! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to serve you in order to meet your automotive needs!

Repair Shop

by from Charlotte, NC |

I brought my car to the Folger repair shop and my car looks great, almost better than when i brought it in. Great customer service as well. Only problem was the repair took an extra day than what I was told at first, but it was cool.

December 31, 2012

Jonathan, thank you for your business, and we appreciate that you took the time to review us. We're glad that your vehicle has been repaired to your satisfaction!