Folger Subaru of Charlotte

5701 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28212

New 888-673-8053
Used 888-430-8302
Service 888-433-4588

The Charlotte, North Carolina Metro Area's Premier Subaru Dealer & Home of the New Vehicle Lifetime Warranty!

Great Service

by from Charlotte,N.C. |

They kept me informed of the progress of my repairs all the way in the process and detailed the car upon delivery.

December 31, 2012

Neil, thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to review us! Please be sure to let us know if you have any additional automotive needs!

Personable Car Dealer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mike Martinez is a very personable individual. He keeps you informed and he does what he can to make your experience buying a car as painless as possible.

December 31, 2012

Elizabeth, thank you very much for reviewing us. We appreciate your business, and if you have any additional questions please be sure to let Mike or our staff know how we can further assist you!

Wonderful Service and Great Repair Work

by from Charlotte |

I recently had my car repaired at Folger Automotive. Mike and Donna took care of me, and they could not have been nicer to work with. They made the whole process smooth and easy. They just handled everything, even getting my rental car, and they did a great job with the repairs. My car looked brand new when they returned it to me. I was very, very impressed with the service and the repairs and just how very nice and friendly Mike and Donna were. I had been dreading the whole ordeal, but it turned out to be a very pleasurable experience.

December 31, 2012

Dear Carol, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business very much! Please let us know in the future if you have any questions about your vehicle and we will gladly assist you to meet your automotive needs!

Great service dept

by from Monroe, NC |

I have taken my car in for service several times and refuse to see anyone else but Jay Muma. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and eager to correct any problems. The service dept. are more like friends than just people that work on my car.

December 31, 2012

Dear Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate your business!

Great Customer Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently nneded some body work done on my car and Folgers made everything smooth as possible and the body work was excellent. My car looked brand new when I received it back. Highly recommend!!

December 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your business and thank you for the glowing review that you posted about us on Cars.com! We're glad that you are satisfied with the service and body work done on your vehicle, please be sure to let us know how we can serve you in order to meet all of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Folger Subaru of Charlotte Staff

Great, Friendly Staff

by from Norwood, NC |

The staff at Folger Subaru could not have been more friendly and helpful! This is my first Subaru and I am hooked already; just bought the new Crosstrek. Throughout the process, the staff were all helpful, knowledgeable, and very friendly. The experience was very pleasant, unlike some car buying experiences can be. I look forward to working with Folger for a long time! 400K here I come!!

December 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your business and thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com! We hope that you are enjoying your new Subaru XV Crosstrek, please be sure to let us know how we can serve you in order to meet all of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Folger Subaru of Charlotte Staff

my experience @ folger

by from Charlotte, NC |

GREAT customer service! The emails w pictures of the progress of your repairs was really a neat thing. My vehicle was ready exactly when they told me it would be and the repair really met my expectations (especially since my car was less than two months old!) Thanks so much for the service and you will be highly recommended. sincerly, Patsy McManus

December 7, 2012

Patsy, we truly appreciate your business and thanks for taking the time to review us on Cars.com! In the future, please be sure to let us know how we can serve you in order to meet all of your automotive needs! Sincerely, The Folger Subaru of Charlotte Staff

Friendly environment, Courteous Customer Service

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I am completely satisfied with the service provided. Mike Fletcher is a great guy; customer service folks were courteous and eager to help. They answered questions in a professional manner. I will recommend Folger Automotive Service for all manner of repairs.

December 7, 2012

Seth, thank you very much for your business and thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com! In the future, please be sure to let us know how we can serve you in order to meet all of your automotive needs! Sincerely, The Folger Subaru of Charlotte Staff

Easy, smooth purchase

by from Concord, NC |

Overall vehicle exchange and purchase of new SAubaru Impreza was facilitated by the salesman responsible for our transaction, Scott Brennan. We left pleased, having purchased our 12th or 13th Subaru since 1981.

December 7, 2012

Mr. Schmidt, thank you very much for your business and thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com! We hope that you're enjoying your new Subaru Impreza! In the future, please be sure to let us know how we can serve you in order to meet all of your automotive needs! Sincerely, The Folger Subaru of Charlotte Staff