Anycredit Auto Superstore

Anycredit Auto Superstore

(2.3) 4 Reviews

2410 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46802

Used 877-469-9790

Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit - We will get you financed at the best possible rate

good people helping poor people

by from warrentucky indiana |

got me a car last week and the guy Darrel was real helpful to me.low down payment and really nice car.although,it will need tlc,thats with any car though.try them,you wont hurt anything.happy motoring!

No Reponse

by from Indiana |

I sent 2 emails to this dealer but received no response.

disapointed teaser

by from Hannibal mo |

I contacted the dealer about a 2010 dodge grand caravan they had online with 80,000 miles and asking price of 8K. I understand the concept of the teaser and explained that I was a mechanic and had worked at a large dealership for years in service and sales. I told the sales person that I would understand if they wanted to keep it for local business but the sales person assured me that it was for sale. I let them know I wanted to purchase the vehicle sight unseen right now. I used their finance company and was approved for the purchase, and all we had to do was fax the paperwork then nothing. I called several more times that day and then the next day I was told the van was sold to someone else. Just glad I didn't drive half way across the country for nothing.

Anycredit Auto Superstore responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Information in this rating is inaccurate. We had no way to get an out of state customer approved for financing on a vehicle. We advised him that if he could obtain his own financing then we would sell at that price. We never heard back and subsequently sold to a local customer. Our policy is that we do not hold vehicles while customers are trying to get their own financing as it is not fair to the ready and able buyers.

1999 Chevy Venture Van

by from Huntington, IN |

The people responded in a timely manner and were very nice. The vehicle ran very nice and was great for the first 24 hours. Following the first 24 hours it left me stranded and it is costing me half of what I payed for it in the first place to get it running again.

Anycredit Auto Superstore responded to this review

March 13, 2014

This is the first I heard of and issues with the vehicle. This was a very inexpensive cash vehicle that we advise buyers to have them checked first to make sure they are satisfied that it runs good. They very clearly acknowledged that the transaction is as-is.