Specialized Sales & Leasing

Specialized Sales & Leasing

702 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Used 888-475-5721

The best car buying experience ever!

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I found the exact car I wanted online. I called Abdul and made a deal on the phone sight unseen. Drove to his dealership bought the car at a fair price, it was exactly as advertised. I traded in my Toyota for the amount I wanted and drove away in a gorgeous car. No games played here! Abdul is a great guy fair and honest. I will send friends and relations his way!

Best experience/facilities/price ever

by from Denver,CO |

I had been looking for an S4 for about 6 months and every time I tried to close out on a sale or negotiate, the dealer ripped me off or tried to tack on hidden fees and expenses. First off, the S4 I got was way below market price, it had all the options possible and was extremely clean, I thought it was too good to be true. I flew out to Salt Lake and Abdul picked me up after the shop was closed, got me in for a test drive and to check it out, and it closed out the deal within 20 minutes, after signing all the paperwork and everything. Such an amazing experience and I am so happy with my car, Abdul and his crew are genuine, nice and I would definitely go back and would recommend it to others. Little things like giving an out the door price, filling up the gas tank before leaving the lot, free pick up from the airport and them working so hard to make you happy drives anyone back. Best prices best service.

Easiest buy and trade in process experienced

by from Ogden utah |

I actually would recommend them to a friend; and, this is the first of many car purchases where that would be. Purchased a BMW X5 M-series found on the internet and traded in a Subaru STI. Purchase price and trade-in value were both fair without having to haggle it so. The entire process was seamless and free of the usual dealer antics and tactics.

Best buying car experience Aston Martin

by from Draper Utah |

I was looking for used Aston Martin i find one at specialized and called ask them few question, I went there to show them my trade Abdul offer me good money for my car and we made the deal less 2 mins, best buying car experience ever, straight forward guy Abdul love his operation. Good to work with and easy. I'm not buying car anywhere else only from baud at specialized. Thanks

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Meridian ID |

I sent an email on a car that I found in his lot on Sunday night. Within 20 minutes Abdul called me told me about the car. I then told him about my truck I wanted to trade. I told him what I wanted he accepted it and evened lowered his car down. We reached an agreement that night and finished it the next morning. He then arranged for mine to be shipped to him and his to me. I did not have to worry about anything. The car showed up just like he said and I loved it. It was the easiest car I have ever bought and he was always easy to get in touch with and very professional. I would buy another car from him anytime. Thanks again Abdul. Sid

Unfriendly

by from Denver, CO |

Contacted Abdul about a Bentley I was interested in. He was rude and short in his emails. That enough was enough to keep me from stepping foot inside their dealership. Do yourself a favor and learn some people skills, it just cost you a sale.

Best buying experience ever from a dealership!

by from Park City, Utah |

They made the purchasing process easy and we didn't waste each other's time by haggling back for forth. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Great to work with.....No games

by from SLC, UT |

I had a great experience with Specialized Sales & Leasing. Abdul and his team lived up to the hype from the reviews I read before deciding to purchase my Audi S4 from them. He was up front, didn't play any games, no haggling, and treated me right. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great buying Experience!

by from SLC UTAH |

My husband and I were looking for a very special car, and eventually decided on the Porsche Cayenne. I spent hours researching the vehicle on every website! Then I looked at every one for sale in our price range nationwide, and the best deal by far was right here in SLC at Specialized Sales and Leasing. We were not familiar with the dealership, so initially we felt hesitant. Abdul was the greatest to work with. Most of us dread the car buying experience, but this was actually alot of fun! We got an amazingly beautiful car, for a very fair price. All of my questions were answered and there was no pressure or rush. When I am ready for the next special car, I am calling Abdul!! Thanks Guys!

Great Car! Great Experience!

by from Westminster, Colorado |

My experience with Specialized Sales and Leasing was exceptional. After shopping online for a couple of weeks, I found the Range Rover Sport I was looking for at SSL. The car looked great in the pictures, and Abdul promised me that it was even better in person. We came to terms over the phone with a simple and straight forward conversation. I flew out the next day, fully expecting to get back on the plane if the car didn't live up to my expectations. I was personally picked up at the airport and was in front of the car within minutes. The Range Rover Sport I wanted was immaculate and every detail was exactly as it was described to me. This was, by far, the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The paperwork took less than 10 minutes and I was on the road. Best 500 mile test drive ever! I knew that car inside and out by the time I arrived in Denver. Would certainly recommend them and will use them again.

Purchased a Porsche Boxster Spyder...

by from Park City, UT |

My car buying experience was excellent with Specialized Sales and leasing. Abdul was honest, upfront, and non-high pressure. I purchase 1-2 cars almost every year, I plan to call Abdul before going anywhere else. If you like premium and unique cars, this is the place to go in the SLC area. No other dealership in the area has the selection and fair pricing that Specialized has become known for.