Specialized Sales & Leasing

Specialized Sales & Leasing

702 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Used 888-475-5721

If we don't have it, we can find it for you!

Best experience/facilities/price ever

by from Denver,CO |

I had been looking for an S4 for about 6 months and every time I tried to close out on a sale or negotiate, the dealer ripped me off or tried to tack on hidden fees and expenses. First off, the S4 I got was way below market price, it had all the options possible and was extremely clean, I thought it was too good to be true. I flew out to Salt Lake and Abdul picked me up after the shop was closed, got me in for a test drive and to check it out, and it closed out the deal within 20 minutes, after signing all the paperwork and everything. Such an amazing experience and I am so happy with my car, Abdul and his crew are genuine, nice and I would definitely go back and would recommend it to others. Little things like giving an out the door price, filling up the gas tank before leaving the lot, free pick up from the airport and them working so hard to make you happy drives anyone back. Best prices best service.

Best experience/facilities/price ever/people

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

These guys are awesome!! Great inventory, great cars, best prices all over. We have never had an experience in 30 years of buying a car like this one was. These guys were honest, no pressure, know their cars, flexible and really make buying a car fun. We saved thousands of dollars compared to other SLC dealers. I would go here again and recommend friends and relatives too!

Love my new car

by from Chicago |

I recently bought a car from Specialized. I am a shop savvy kind of gal and did my research before saying "I'll take it". These guys have the best deals on imports hands down. I went many places, compared many sites and Specialized's cars beat the others in price, mileage and overall condition 100% of the time. I bought my car from them and it was a pain free transaction. I will buy from them again in the future. My car was delivered earlier than predicted and the pictures truly did my car no justice. It was more than gorgeous in person. I am overall, very, very happy with my purchase and the way Specialized does business. I recommend them to anyone who asks where I got my car.

Best car buying experience

by from California |

I had a great experience with Specialized Sales & Leasing. Abdul and his team lived up to the hype from the reviews I read before deciding to purchase my Audi S4 from them. He was up front, didn't play any games, no haggling, and treated me right. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

Best dealer ever!! Absolutely A+ service

by from Spearfish,SD |

I am sooo happy with my new Audi I bought from Specialized!!! First and foremost , the customer service and communication was the BEST I've ever received in my life! Abdul literally saved this car for me when my bank loan took a little longer than I anticipated! That really meant a lot to me! With all that said, I will be a customer for life! Plus, Ali was a very nice and pleasant man! He drove my Audi to Cheyenne,WY for me! A+++++++++++. Highly recommend these very awesome guys!!! Thanks again.... Happy happy girl

My new ride Porsche turbo S

by from California |

This is my second car from specialized i bought, Best car buying experience ever! I dealt directly with the owner, Abdul, who is a no nonsense kind of guy. He's a straight shooter, there isn't any back and forth here, you'll find the best prices for luxury cars period. I'm telling all my friends and family about Specialized Sales and Leasing.

Great fast service

by from Asheville nc |

Was intrested in a vehicle i saw on cars.com and inquired about it. Not 30 mins later i was talking to a sales rep he answered my questions and was very helpful. Im looking foward to buying a car from here in the next few weeks.

Great Buying Experience, Great Dealership

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

Abdul and his team made the whole buying experience a pleasure, even from out of state. I live in California and thought buying a car in Utah would be difficult. I couldn't have been more wrong! When I flew to Salt Lake City, the car exceeded my expectations. Next time I'm looking for a car, I'm calling Specialized!

Easiest buy and trade in process experienced

by from Ogden utah |

I actually would recommend them to a friend; and, this is the first of many car purchases where that would be. Purchased a BMW X5 M-series found on the internet and traded in a Subaru STI. Purchase price and trade-in value were both fair without having to haggle it so. The entire process was seamless and free of the usual dealer antics and tactics.

Best buying car experience Aston Martin

by from Draper Utah |

I was looking for used Aston Martin i find one at specialized and called ask them few question, I went there to show them my trade Abdul offer me good money for my car and we made the deal less 2 mins, best buying car experience ever, straight forward guy Abdul love his operation. Good to work with and easy. I'm not buying car anywhere else only from baud at specialized. Thanks

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Meridian ID |

I sent an email on a car that I found in his lot on Sunday night. Within 20 minutes Abdul called me told me about the car. I then told him about my truck I wanted to trade. I told him what I wanted he accepted it and evened lowered his car down. We reached an agreement that night and finished it the next morning. He then arranged for mine to be shipped to him and his to me. I did not have to worry about anything. The car showed up just like he said and I loved it. It was the easiest car I have ever bought and he was always easy to get in touch with and very professional. I would buy another car from him anytime. Thanks again Abdul. Sid