Metro Motors LLC

Used 888-791-0680 Used888-791-0680

We'll get you there...

Great Customer Service, Awesome Car Choices

by from Knoxville, TN |

This is our second vehicle we have bought from Joe, one for ourselves and one for our son, and we have also referred many of our friends to Metro Motors-Joe is very honest and makes buying a car exciting and worry free. Metro Motors has an excellent selection of new/used vehicles and amazing customer service. We will continue buy our vehicles from Joe and refer our friends to him. We thank you for your honesty, hard work and service.

Metro Motors LLC responded to this review

November 18, 2015

We treasure your business , thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation .

Great Experience.

by from Mohawk, Tn |

Joe was a pleasure to deal with and the buying process couldn't have been easier. I never felt misled or pressured. I would highly recommend Metro Motors. We bought a 2009 Jetta TDI and love it. The lot is tightly packed, but don't let that hinder you. They can have any car out in minutes. I would buy from Joe again. Great overall experience.

Great Experience

by from Mohawk, Tn |

Joe was a pleasure to deal with. The Volkswagon Jetta TDI we bought has been wonderful and the process in buying it couldn't have been easier. I would highly recommend Metro Motors.

Joe was a big help with finding the best car

by from Knoxville,TN |

My name is Samuel and I have just recently purchased a car from Joe and I am very pleased with my car. I love the way it looks and rides it has made my work trip alot more accessible without Joe I would have never been in the car I'm in today and for that I appriecate, my friend. Thank you so much! I will reccommend Metro Motors LLC to all of my family, friends, and anyone who reads this review.

Great customer service and I love my car!

by from Jonesborough |

Looked for months to find the car I've been wanting and finally found it. Drove almost 2 hours away and it was worth every bit. I LOVE my car.

Just bought a car yesterday with metro motors

by from Jonesborough |

I had been looking for a Chevy Malibu for months with my price range it was very hard to find one that fit my exact wants and needs. I ran across this site and drove almost 2 hours away in hope to drive home with the car I fell in love with online. Well to say the least it was everything and more then I had been wanting and it was a very nice experience.

Thanks Joe for My VW convertible

by from Knoxville TN |

Just happened to wonder on to this car lot and boy am I glad. Found the car I have been looking for, a VW convertible . Joe helped me work it out so it could be mine. While they don't do repairs , Joe told me where to take for a few things that i wanted to have done. Metro Motors has a lot of sweet rides . Any one looking for a used vehicle want go wrong by shopping there . Will highly recommend to anyone needing a ride . Clean Business with friendly and helpful People . Thanks Metro Motors and...... Thanks JOE !!

Love my "JOE" Bug Convertible !!!!

by from Knoxville TN |

A great car buying experience . With help from Joe I was able to get exactly the car I had been looking for. While they don't do repairs , Joe was able to tell me where to take for a couple of minor things I wanted to have done. He has a lot of really nice rides . Will highly recommend to any one needing or just wanting another vehicle . So Glad to have found Metro Motors !! Thanks Joe for taking care of me by making it possible

Dream car and a dream experience

by from Indiana |

Drove 6 hours to get there and it was worth every second!!! Was a great experience and the Porsche ran beautifully and had all documents of maintenance, carfax, etc and didn't limit the distance of the test drive which is huge these days. I was even given a warranty which is more than I could have gotten from the private sellers I was looking at.

Exceptional Dealer, Very Honest Owner

by from Knoxville, TN |

Oh my God, back in September I was in the market for a car, I'm a student and on a certain budget, I was recommended to stop at Metro Motors and See Joe, They had a nice 2006 Nissan Altima that I loved and wanted, Joe was so straight with me and made me feel so good and not scared, I drove the car and decided to buy it, I was a little short on CASH, so he was willing to work with me on the remaining balance and did not charge me any fees or interest, that was great, and I set up a payment plan that was good for me, I finally paid the car off and I'm so excited and happy, the car is been great and I never had any problems I just want the world to know How Great Joe & Metro Motors are, Thanks Joe you are the best. I highly Recommend Metro Motors To anyone in need of a great deal.