Metro Motors LLC

Used 888-791-0680 Used 888-791-0680

We'll get you there...

Great Customer Service, Awesome Car Choices

by from Knoxville, TN |

This is our second vehicle we have bought from Joe, one for ourselves and one for our son, and we have also referred many of our friends to Metro Motors-Joe is very honest and makes buying a car exciting and worry free. Metro Motors has an excellent selection of new/used vehicles and amazing customer service. We will continue buy our vehicles from Joe and refer our friends to him. We thank you for your honesty, hard work and service.

November 18, 2015

We treasure your business , thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation .

Excepetiona Dealer, Honest Owner, Great Selection

by from Knoxville, TN |

Ok well one of my friends that i work with had just got a car from up there and i got to talking to him bout the car and everything cause i kinda was look for a new one myself and he kept talking about how nice and friendly everone was so one day i was leaveing work and was just about to pass by there and i thought well what the heck ill just see what he has so i pulled in and went in and talk to joe and he was very friendly and helpful told me to have a look around and if i saw something i liked we would go from there well i went and start looking around and i tell u he has a good selection cause i was there two house at lest and i couldn't really make my mind up so i left that day to think on it he didnt rush me or try to push anything on me like a lot of dealerships do well the next day he call to let me know i was approved on a car i like so i went to test drive it and loved it so we got the paper work start and the next day i had my new car and i love it i will most definitely be geting the rest of my cars here u don't find many places like his so i hive him five stars all day long thanx for everthing joe ill be to see u again

January 14, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation .. we are looking forward to doing more business with you in the future...

Honest Dealer

by from Knoxville, TN |

I usually don't buy from dealers, but I felt at ease when I spoke with Joe from Metro Motors about the 2003 Jeep, he was upfront about it and when I took it for a test drive I wanted something done before purchase, Joe took my number, fixed the issue then called me, I was very happy with this buying experience, I recommend this honest dealer to anyone in need of a good car.

November 17, 2015

We appreciate your business and thank you for your recommendation ..

Awsome Car Buying Experince, Very Honest Owner

by from Knoxville, TN |

We have to say this place is awesome, with great service, very kind owners, who care about your experience of buying a used car!! We recently purchased a truck from Metro Motors LLC, and their service was beyond what you would expect at any used car dealership, as they stood behind the warranty and made our experience seem to be so rewarding.....I would recommend this place to anybody buying a "new" used car or truck!! My husband and I thank you for your honesty and kindness!! It is nice to know there still is a place to buy a used car or truck and smile driving down the road!! Thank you again and God Bless you and your family!!

November 17, 2015

Your are most welcome. Thank you so much for your recommendation , we are so happy to have you as our customer ..

Great customer service, clean facility, courteous

by from Bryson City, NC |

I saw the 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo for sale online. I called Joe on Friday evening and made an appointment for Saturday morning. He had the auto sitting out front upon my arrival. I was most impressed with his professional appearance. Joe not only made me feel comfortable, but was very easy to talk with. I believe he is an honest and trustworthy businessman. I purchased the vehicle and was on my way back home when I experienced a small issue with the vehicle approximately one mile from the dealership. Joe sent someone to pick the vehicle up and take is to a repair center. I had to return to NC and he indicated he would have the auto repaired and delivered to me as a courtesy for my inconvenience. The auto was brought to NC on Sunday as promised and had been repaired. It ran great. Because of Joe's honesty, integrity and a man of his word, I would certainly purchase another vehicle from him and would strongly recommend him to both friends and family. Thank you, Joe for a wonderful buying experience.

September 10, 2015

Thanks Carol for your kind words , we are glad we managed to help .. Looking forward to help you in the future.

most honest dealer, great price

by from Warburg , TN |

I had zero credit and did not want my family members consigning on a loan, I visited over 12 dealerships, all required me to have a cosigner, right before I was about to give up I figured I'll try one more place, I visited Metro Motors, talked with Joe, he was upfront and honest he really put me at ease, and assured me that if I had no bad credit nor good he can get me financed on my Owen , I did not want to believe him but after he took my information within 15 minutes I was approved with a credit union and at a very reasonable monthly payment, thanks to Joe I got my dream car and did not need to ask for family help, I felt so good I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in search of great car at a great price, I really can not thank Joe enough Because of him now I have chances of building credit

September 10, 2015

We are so happy we could help you purchase your dream car. Thank you for your recommendation.

A fabulous car buying experience!

by from Newport TN |

I felt comfortable and confident with my car buying experience from Metro Motors. Joe answered all of my questions and was completely honest about the vehicle I purchased from him. He had the vehicle serviced before I even came to test drive it! He made the financial process quick and painless, easing my reservations of having a car payment for the first time in over a decade. Doing business with Metro Motors was truly a pleasure! When I need another vehicle, I am going back to Metro Motors!

September 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your business. Please let us know if we can be of more assistance in the future.

Honest, Straight Forward Dealer

by from Lenoir City, TN |

I drove from Lenoir City In search of a great deal in Knoxville, found Metro Motors, LLC thanks to CARs.COM My wife and I visited over 7 dealerships, after all the runaround and non-sense we ended up at this dealer, they had a super nice 2007 Acura TL s type, My wife loved the car, the owner was straight forward and offered that we take the car any where we want to have it checked out, after the test drive, the car was in perfect condition , the price was very good compared to other cars like this one, despite the challenging credit, Joe was able to get me approved, I'm very pleased with how well they treated me and the respect they showed, I recommend this dealer to anyone in need of a great deal with hassle free, no pressure, I really enjoyed that. thanks Joe

September 11, 2015

We appreciate your recommendation and kind words.

Got my dreak car at a great price

by from Knoxville, TN |

My name is Sharae, I've been looking for a Mini cooper S Conv. , for several months, a friend recommended that I check out Metro Motors, when I called they said they had just the car for me, I visited the dealership and test drove a 2006 Mini, I fell in love and wanted it, my credit was not so great so I was worried that finally after I found the car I always wanted I won't be able to get it, talked to Joe for several minutes, then he assured me that he will do all he can, 20 Minutes later he called me and said that I was approved I was so happy, I was able to get financed and the monthly payment was great, another issue I ran into was the insurance , they were able to help he get that as well, I'm really impressed with how professional they are and how well they made me feel, other dealerships made me feel bad about my credit since it was not so great, Joe was honest and pointed out everything he knew about the car, he even showed me all the work he's done to it, that's great service, I highly recommend Metro Motors to anyone in need of a great car for a great price. Thanks Joe

September 11, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation , we are always here to help . Glad you got the car you wanted.

2 Great Deals In one month, Best Place For used ca

by from Detriot, MI |

I live in Detroit, MI, some friends told me about this place, so I made the drive to Knoxville to buy my wife the van she always wanted, I found a great deal on the 2008 Chrysler Town and Country, Joe Was great, helped me with financing, got me a great interest rate and great monthly payment I can afford, the transaction was a breeze, I really enjoyed dealing with Metro motors. I also made a special request for a late model Suburban, a few weeks later, Joe calls me and says your suburban is her come check it out, I was so happy so I drove to Knoxville again, even though it did not have leather, but it was just what I wanted and the price was unreal, I honestly don't think a dealer can buy it for what I paid for it, I'm very pleased and wanted to thank Joe for going out of his way to accommodate my needs, thanks so much Mr. Joe I highly recommend Metro Motors for there great used car selections and unmatched prices.

September 11, 2015

We are so happy we managed to help you and meet your expectation .. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future .