Metro Motors LLC

Used 888-791-0680

We'll get you there...

Honest, Straight Forward Owner

by from Knoxville, TN |

My Name Is Erica Hensley, i owned a 2010 Kia Soul That i was in the market for a trade, i visited 5 local dealers and felt that all tried to take advantage of me, i finally stopped at Metro Motors to look at a 2007 Suzuki XL7, it was listed less than any other dealer so i was concerned, test drove the car, the owner was kind enough to ride along so he can explain any issues i may have, the car drove great and it had all possible options that i wanted, the price was perfect. He never looked at my Kia Soul To let me know how much to offer he trusted me, but what he offered was much better than all other dealers without even looking at my car, i was happy and felt very comfortable dealing with him, then we had to work on getting the finances in order since i still owed money on my Kia, my credit was challenging, he was so patient and understanding and even allowed me to drive the car over 50 miles to show my dad......I'm not used to people being so professional and honest, so i was very happy with that...got the deal done, was a very smooth transaction...my car was dirty, he never complained, i really enjoyed dealing with this place, honesty is the main thing, i recommend metro motors to any one looking for a great deal.

February 14, 2014

Thank you Erica for you kind words, we are always trying our best to make our customers happy.. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future.

Great Car, Great price, Honest Dealer

by from Chicago, IL |

Just Bought A 2004 Nissan Armada, The price was low so i was thinking that there was something wrong, could not visit the dealer i live in Chicago,i arranged for the car to be checked my the nissan dealer in Knoxville, they took the car for me to the dealer to have it checked, the car checked out great,( typical minor issues which was expected), the price was really great about $2500 below all the others that I have seen, the owner was honest and very helpful, i really appreciate how well he treated me, also agreed to hold the car without a deposit, once Joe felt like i really wanted the car, he just trusted me , that was great for me, i really enjoyed dealing with him, they also helped me with transporting the car to me, i highly recommend this dealer for a great used car

Friendly, personal service and a good deal

by from Lenoir, NC |

Joe was very nice, very helpful, and a pleasure to do business with.

June 4, 2014

It was our pleasure to help ...

Nicest car lot in Knoxville

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my second car here. It's a 2008 Chevrolet aveo, and they fixed it up after they bought it. I didn't think I was going to buy it when I went to look at it, but after I test drove it I loved it. I went to test drive more cars, but the aveo kept saying buy me. I called Pete and asked what I needed to do to hold the car until I could buy it. I had the easiest time buying a car from Pete and Joe. I would recommend metro motors to everyone. No hassle at al.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your business ..

GREAT CAR, GREAT PRICE HONEST PEOPLE

by from knoxville, TN |

this is Josť and my wife Elvia, we come to metro for a good deal, people are straight and nice, we bought a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo, the car needed some minor things fixed, the owner agreed to fix everything and he paid, we are very happy with car and enjoyed dealing with theses people. I was a little short on the full price, the owner agreed to give me 90 days to pay the balance at no extra charge which was nice, thanks guys at Metro Motors,

June 4, 2014

You are welcome !! We appreciate your business .

Great Dealer, Honest Owner, Very helpful

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

I WAS IN NEED OF A GOOD CAR AND HAD ZERO CREDIT, THANKS TO JOE AT METRO MOTORS, HE WAS ABLE TO GET ME FINANCED WITH A LOCAL CREDIT UNION AT A GRETA MONTHLY PAYMENT, I VISITED OVER 10 DEALERS AND THEY ALL SAID NO, METRO MOTORS HAVE A GREAT FIRST TIME BUYER PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT NEED TO BE GIVIN A CHANCE, THANKS TO JOE, I REALLY APPRECAITE THE FACT THAT HE HELPED ME WITH FINANCING AND SOLD ME A GREAT CAR THAT I LOVE WITH A MONTHLY PAYMNET OF $165 I LOVE IT...I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL....AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH MR.JOE

June 4, 2014

Thank you Miracle for recommending our business .. We are so happy we could help you find your car .. we appreciate your business ..

Honest And Great Dealer

by from Knoxville |

My Name Is Autumn Jackson, I was wanting a specific car, that I've looked everywhere for(2007 Mitsubishi Gallant ES With Low Miles), When I talked to Joe At Metro, he promised to get me the car I wanted and in no time he did, I love my Car And best of all The price Was The best, I check with over 5 local dealers for the same car most were $1500 over what I paid, I also have to let everyone know that Theses guys mean business and the are straight and honest, its always been hard for me to find an honest dealer before, I really advice everyone in the market for a great deal to visit metro motors,

June 4, 2014

Thank you Autumn for your sweet words ... we are so happy you chose us to help you find your car .. Please let us know if we can be of more assistance to you in the future ..

Great and Honest Dealer

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

Honest dealer with great prices. Lots of cars to choose from. Completely exceeded our expectations. Thanks Joe and Pete.

June 4, 2014

Thank you... We appreciate your business ..

VERY GOOD QUALITY CAR, REALLY GREAT PRICE

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

GREAT, HONEST DEALER, TOOK THE HASTLE OUT OF MY CAR SHOPPING, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NISSAN ALTIMA FOR SOME TIME , FINALLY I.VE SEEN ONE AT METRO MOTORS, THE CAR WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND IT WAS VERY CLEAN, THE TEST DRIVE WAS A BREEZ, THE OWNER, VERY HONSET AND HELPD ME WITH FINANCING, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER, THE PRICE WAS REALLY GOOD..THANK YOU MR. JOE FOR A GREAT DEAL JESSICA, J.

April 23, 2014

Thank you Jessica , we appreciate your business.

Friendly, Customer Oriented Dealership!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I'll be sending anyone who asks to these guys from now on. I was looking for a very specific make and model of vehicle, not only did they find a car within my exact specifications, but they also went out of their way to help me. The only other car in the area that came close to what they offered me would've been a couple hour drive away in Chattanooga and would've been $500 more expensive,When, at first, they didn't have what I needed in inventory, they asked for my name and number and exactly what I was looking for, so they could get back to me if something came in that I'd like. Three days later, Pete called me up to come look at the car I ended up purchasing from them. Everything was as it was represented to me on their website and in my discussions with the people there...some things were actually better. They'd put new tires on it and fixed a couple things extra before I even showed up for a test drive. I never felt pressured. We showed up at the dealership with some financing under way and Joe got everything our credit union needed while my husband and I test drove the car and we were able to take it home this afternoon. They even helped my husband get the difficult to remove plates off of my trade-in (which they gave me a fair value on). Oh, and they were serious about no dealer or lot fees! They didn't charge me a cent over cost (plus tags and title). Needless to say, I'm very impressed with Metro Motors. Thanks!

April 23, 2014

Dear Meg, thank you so much for your sweet words . We are so happy we managed to help you find the car you were looking for. We always do our best to help our customers and leave a good impression of our service. It was very nice doing business with you...

BEWARE THIS DEALER!

by from Virginia |

I made the mistake of purchasing a car from Metro Motors LLC. I originally called and spoke to the owner "Joe" who assured me the car I was interested in was "perfect." Because I was from out of state, I did not want to waste a trip, so I relied on his word and came to Knoxville to purchase the car. Joe was not there on the day I came to buy. I looked over and test drove the car. It had a clean Carfax from their website, and while I saw some touch-up work on the car, I am not a car expert and again, relying on the owner's representation as to its condition, I finalized the purchase. Upon return home, I found out that the car had been significantly repainted like due to hail damage! This was not obvious when I first looked, but after it was pointed out to me, I felt like a total idiot. After calling and reporting this to MM LLC, I ended up nowhere and am in the process of filing suit against them. By the way, when you see the lot and the building, you will understand better how these guys operate, After some further investigation, all their cars come from auctions and keep in mind why dealers get rid of cars at auctions-if they were quality, the dealer would sell it themselves! Do not believe the positive reviews like I did, because you will seriously regret it.

March 7, 2014

We are sorry you have all those negative things to say about our services... We would like to assure you and any other person interested in our cars that we do our best to give out all information available on the cars we sell .. Having said that we must clarify here that you have purchased your car a year ago and you are just now writing this bad review!! When you purchased your car you had the opportunity to check the car when you came to the car lot,, we had given you all the information we had available upon your request,,there was nothing wrong mechanically with it and you had the chance to have it checked thoroughly and was satisfied with your purchase. When you called us back wanting to return the car after you had put so many more miles on it driving back to your state, and for no obvious reason.. we agreed to take it back with a deduction from the price you paid .. you did not approve of that!! Dear Sir, it is no secret that dealers buy their cars from auctions, we have no intention of hiding that ! Where else do you buy used cars besides auctions and used cars dealerships!! It is truly unfortunate that you had this bad experience with us.. all our reviews come for true customers who were satisfied with our service , we do not make those up and we appreciate the positive an negative ones as well ,, so thank you.