Metro Motors LLC

Metro Motors LLC

3820 N Broadway St, Knoxville, TN 37917

Used 888-791-0680

We'll get you there...

Great experience friendly and helpful

by from Greeneville,Tn. |

First time I've had such a pleasant experience buying a car. Owner was helpful no hassles great to deal with. Bought 2011 Jetta. Car is great. Will be back for a car for my granddaughter. Still can't believe we had such an easy, no stressful time buying a car. Highly recommend Metro Motors. Owner is very knowledgeable and most of all honest.

Metro Motors LLC responded to this review

March 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation .. we truly appreciate your business, we are looking forward to help you find a car for your granddaughter .

Great customer service, clean facility, courteous

by from Bryson City, NC |

I saw the 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo for sale online. I called Joe on Friday evening and made an appointment for Saturday morning. He had the auto sitting out front upon my arrival. I was most impressed with his professional appearance. Joe not only made me feel comfortable, but was very easy to talk with. I believe he is an honest and trustworthy businessman. I purchased the vehicle and was on my way back home when I experienced a small issue with the vehicle approximately one mile from the dealership. Joe sent someone to pick the vehicle up and take is to a repair center. I had to return to NC and he indicated he would have the auto repaired and delivered to me as a courtesy for my inconvenience. The auto was brought to NC on Sunday as promised and had been repaired. It ran great. Because of Joe's honesty, integrity and a man of his word, I would certainly purchase another vehicle from him and would strongly recommend him to both friends and family. Thank you, Joe for a wonderful buying experience.

most honest dealer, great price

by from Warburg , TN |

I had zero credit and did not want my family members consigning on a loan, I visited over 12 dealerships, all required me to have a cosigner, right before I was about to give up I figured I'll try one more place, I visited Metro Motors, talked with Joe, he was upfront and honest he really put me at ease, and assured me that if I had no bad credit nor good he can get me financed on my Owen , I did not want to believe him but after he took my information within 15 minutes I was approved with a credit union and at a very reasonable monthly payment, thanks to Joe I got my dream car and did not need to ask for family help, I felt so good I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in search of great car at a great price, I really can not thank Joe enough Because of him now I have chances of building credit

A fabulous car buying experience!

by from Newport TN |

I felt comfortable and confident with my car buying experience from Metro Motors. Joe answered all of my questions and was completely honest about the vehicle I purchased from him. He had the vehicle serviced before I even came to test drive it! He made the financial process quick and painless, easing my reservations of having a car payment for the first time in over a decade. Doing business with Metro Motors was truly a pleasure! When I need another vehicle, I am going back to Metro Motors!

Honest, Straight Forward Dealer

by from Lenoir City, TN |

I drove from Lenoir City In search of a great deal in Knoxville, found Metro Motors, LLC thanks to CARs.COM My wife and I visited over 7 dealerships, after all the runaround and non-sense we ended up at this dealer, they had a super nice 2007 Acura TL s type, My wife loved the car, the owner was straight forward and offered that we take the car any where we want to have it checked out, after the test drive, the car was in perfect condition , the price was very good compared to other cars like this one, despite the challenging credit, Joe was able to get me approved, I'm very pleased with how well they treated me and the respect they showed, I recommend this dealer to anyone in need of a great deal with hassle free, no pressure, I really enjoyed that. thanks Joe

Got my dreak car at a great price

by from Knoxville, TN |

My name is Sharae, I've been looking for a Mini cooper S Conv. , for several months, a friend recommended that I check out Metro Motors, when I called they said they had just the car for me, I visited the dealership and test drove a 2006 Mini, I fell in love and wanted it, my credit was not so great so I was worried that finally after I found the car I always wanted I won't be able to get it, talked to Joe for several minutes, then he assured me that he will do all he can, 20 Minutes later he called me and said that I was approved I was so happy, I was able to get financed and the monthly payment was great, another issue I ran into was the insurance , they were able to help he get that as well, I'm really impressed with how professional they are and how well they made me feel, other dealerships made me feel bad about my credit since it was not so great, Joe was honest and pointed out everything he knew about the car, he even showed me all the work he's done to it, that's great service, I highly recommend Metro Motors to anyone in need of a great car for a great price. Thanks Joe

2 Great Deals In one month, Best Place For used ca

by from Detriot, MI |

I live in Detroit, MI, some friends told me about this place, so I made the drive to Knoxville to buy my wife the van she always wanted, I found a great deal on the 2008 Chrysler Town and Country, Joe Was great, helped me with financing, got me a great interest rate and great monthly payment I can afford, the transaction was a breeze, I really enjoyed dealing with Metro motors. I also made a special request for a late model Suburban, a few weeks later, Joe calls me and says your suburban is her come check it out, I was so happy so I drove to Knoxville again, even though it did not have leather, but it was just what I wanted and the price was unreal, I honestly don't think a dealer can buy it for what I paid for it, I'm very pleased and wanted to thank Joe for going out of his way to accommodate my needs, thanks so much Mr. Joe I highly recommend Metro Motors for there great used car selections and unmatched prices.

My fifth Car Purchase as Great as the first

by from Knoxville, TN |

This is my fifth car buying from Metro, Its the best place to buy a used car by far, I don't even discuss pricing because I KNOW they will give me the very best deal, every member of my family have purchased a car here and they are all very satisfied, keep in mind I get referral money, I love metro motors and there great car selections, the last vehicle I bought, they went out and got it for me because they did not have that specific one that I wanted, outstanding service. thanks You Joe your the best.....

Excepetional Used car Dealer, Honest and Genuine

by from Knoxville, TN |

I've bought two cars now from Metro Motors and wouldn't buy from anyone else again!! I work with Joe; he is the most genuine/honest car person I have ever met. He has went above and beyond to make sure that I get a great reliable car within my budget. In my opinion they have the best prices in Knoxville too! I love this place so much I wrote another review on Google.

Great service & Cars

by from Knoxville tn |

I am a first time car buyer. I purchases an 08 spectra. The vehicle has low miles and is very dependable. ..as is the rest of their cars. The owner is super nice and made the whole process of purchasing easy. What I love most about this business is that they are honest and are not trying to haggle you.. most of all they don't sale junk. I will definitely be back .

Awesome service!!

by from Knox, TN |

First time buying a car, great experience and excellent customer service. Everyone was very polite and helpful. Process was very easy and fast, no hassles. Made my experience getting my first car very enjoyable! I would definitely recommend anyone getting a car from Metro Motors.

Metro Motors LLC responded to this review

March 16, 2015

We appreciate your business Katie ..