Metro Motors LLC

Used 888-791-0680

We'll get you there...

Honest, Straight Forward Owner

by from Knoxville, TN |

My Name Is Erica Hensley, i owned a 2010 Kia Soul That i was in the market for a trade, i visited 5 local dealers and felt that all tried to take advantage of me, i finally stopped at Metro Motors to look at a 2007 Suzuki XL7, it was listed less than any other dealer so i was concerned, test drove the car, the owner was kind enough to ride along so he can explain any issues i may have, the car drove great and it had all possible options that i wanted, the price was perfect. He never looked at my Kia Soul To let me know how much to offer he trusted me, but what he offered was much better than all other dealers without even looking at my car, i was happy and felt very comfortable dealing with him, then we had to work on getting the finances in order since i still owed money on my Kia, my credit was challenging, he was so patient and understanding and even allowed me to drive the car over 50 miles to show my dad......I'm not used to people being so professional and honest, so i was very happy with that...got the deal done, was a very smooth transaction...my car was dirty, he never complained, i really enjoyed dealing with this place, honesty is the main thing, i recommend metro motors to any one looking for a great deal.

February 14, 2014

Thank you Erica for you kind words, we are always trying our best to make our customers happy.. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future.

VERY GOOD QUALITY CAR, REALLY GREAT PRICE

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

GREAT, HONEST DEALER, TOOK THE HASTLE OUT OF MY CAR SHOPPING, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NISSAN ALTIMA FOR SOME TIME , FINALLY I.VE SEEN ONE AT METRO MOTORS, THE CAR WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND IT WAS VERY CLEAN, THE TEST DRIVE WAS A BREEZ, THE OWNER, VERY HONSET AND HELPD ME WITH FINANCING, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALER, THE PRICE WAS REALLY GOOD..THANK YOU MR. JOE FOR A GREAT DEAL JESSICA, J.

Friendly, Customer Oriented Dealership!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I'll be sending anyone who asks to these guys from now on. I was looking for a very specific make and model of vehicle, not only did they find a car within my exact specifications, but they also went out of their way to help me. The only other car in the area that came close to what they offered me would've been a couple hour drive away in Chattanooga and would've been $500 more expensive,When, at first, they didn't have what I needed in inventory, they asked for my name and number and exactly what I was looking for, so they could get back to me if something came in that I'd like. Three days later, Pete called me up to come look at the car I ended up purchasing from them. Everything was as it was represented to me on their website and in my discussions with the people there...some things were actually better. They'd put new tires on it and fixed a couple things extra before I even showed up for a test drive. I never felt pressured. We showed up at the dealership with some financing under way and Joe got everything our credit union needed while my husband and I test drove the car and we were able to take it home this afternoon. They even helped my husband get the difficult to remove plates off of my trade-in (which they gave me a fair value on). Oh, and they were serious about no dealer or lot fees! They didn't charge me a cent over cost (plus tags and title). Needless to say, I'm very impressed with Metro Motors. Thanks!

BEWARE THIS DEALER!

by from Virginia |

I made the mistake of purchasing a car from Metro Motors LLC. I originally called and spoke to the owner "Joe" who assured me the car I was interested in was "perfect." Because I was from out of state, I did not want to waste a trip, so I relied on his word and came to Knoxville to purchase the car. Joe was not there on the day I came to buy. I looked over and test drove the car. It had a clean Carfax from their website, and while I saw some touch-up work on the car, I am not a car expert and again, relying on the owner's representation as to its condition, I finalized the purchase. Upon return home, I found out that the car had been significantly repainted like due to hail damage! This was not obvious when I first looked, but after it was pointed out to me, I felt like a total idiot. After calling and reporting this to MM LLC, I ended up nowhere and am in the process of filing suit against them. By the way, when you see the lot and the building, you will understand better how these guys operate, After some further investigation, all their cars come from auctions and keep in mind why dealers get rid of cars at auctions-if they were quality, the dealer would sell it themselves! Do not believe the positive reviews like I did, because you will seriously regret it.

March 7, 2014

We are sorry you have all those negative things to say about our services... We would like to assure you and any other person interested in our cars that we do our best to give out all information available on the cars we sell .. Having said that we must clarify here that you have purchased your car a year ago and you are just now writing this bad review!! When you purchased your car you had the opportunity to check the car when you came to the car lot,, we had given you all the information we had available upon your request,,there was nothing wrong mechanically with it and you had the chance to have it checked thoroughly and was satisfied with your purchase. When you called us back wanting to return the car after you had put so many more miles on it driving back to your state, and for no obvious reason.. we agreed to take it back with a deduction from the price you paid .. you did not approve of that!! Dear Sir, it is no secret that dealers buy their cars from auctions, we have no intention of hiding that ! Where else do you buy used cars besides auctions and used cars dealerships!! It is truly unfortunate that you had this bad experience with us.. all our reviews come for true customers who were satisfied with our service , we do not make those up and we appreciate the positive an negative ones as well ,, so thank you.

Great Dealer

by from Sevierville, TN |

I purchased a 2007 Mazda3 s Sport from this dealer. Extremely friendly and willing to answer all questions. The owner let me drive the car to my dad to look at it and fixed all repairs before purchasing the vehicle. He went above and beyond for customer service. Overall,the process was very pleasant and will definitely buy from here again and recommend this dealer. Thanks again!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for your business, we are glad you are satisfied with your purchase. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Good Dealer

by from Knoxville,TN |

Honest dealer with responsibility. Fair price to get one Mazda6 from this dealer. Fix almost every small problems found by the Mazda 4s for free and provide 6 months warrenty on the main part

February 17, 2014

Thank you for your business, we are here to help.

Super Nice Place, Great and very helpful

by from Knoxville, TN |

I Purchased A 2007 Lexus Is250, Great Looking car at a really great price, i researched around and found that i got my car at least $3000 cheeper than any other place, the owner was very honest, the dealership is very nice and the people there are extremely helpful, i was able to get my car financed at a great interest rate and very reasonable monthly payment as promised by the owner I really love my car and highly recommend this place to anyone that is in the market for a great deal Allison Rufin

February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your sweet words Allison. Our mission is to provide the best service to our customer, we appreciate your business.

Great Customer Service , Best Prices !

by from Knoxvile, TN |

Very Fair on Price. Made it very easy to find a car. Wonderful Service!

December 12, 2013

We appreciate your business.

THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME FINANCED AT A GREAT RATE

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

I'VE BEEN TO MANY DEALERS TRYING TO PURCHASE MY FIRST CAR, I HAD NO LUCK FOR NOT HAVING CRDEIT, WELL THANKS TO METRO MOTORS, THEY HELPED ME GET THE CAR I WANTED FOR A GREAT RATE AND THE BEST MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR UNDER $100, I WAS SO HAPPY AND IM GRATEFUL FOR THERE HONESTY AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE, I'M A STUDENT AND FINDING ME THE CAR I WANTED FOR ONLY $95 PER MONTH WOULD MAKE EASY AND AFFORDABLE TO BUILD CREDIT, .....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NO CREDIT AND YOU DONT WANT TO ASK MOM OR DAD TO CO-SIGN FOR YOU, LOVE THIS PLACE. ALSO WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT THERE PRICES ARE REALLY THE BEST IN TOWN...

December 12, 2013

It was our pleasure to help ... We are glad we were able to get you the car you wanted ... Thank you.

Great Job!

by from Philadelphia, TN |

You guys did great getting me in the car I really wanted! Thank you very very much I love the car!

September 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review we greatly appreciate that, I'm also happy that I was able to get you the car you wanted, hope to be able to service your future needs whenever the need for another car arises

Very Nice People to Work With

by from Knoxville, TN |

Very nice people to work with and a very nice car. Thanks

August 13, 2013

Thanks for the business and the review Jessica. I'm very happy we were able to end your 3 week long vehicle search, hope you enjoy the car and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.