AUTOMAXX

1633 S State St, Orem, UT 84097

Used 888-895-1917 Used888-895-1917

All vehicles come with a 3 month/3,000 mile Powertrain WARRANTY for your PEACE of MIND!

The service was incredible

by from Orem, UT |

The service was incredible; they answered all my questions without being pushy. They really tried to get me in the car that was best for my family.

Kane A Malam - 2009 Kia Sportage

by from Palmdale, CA |

Eddie Young was my dealer and he worked hard to help me purchase my vehicle. He was extremely patient and took the time to go through each vehicle I was interested in. He took me on two separate drives and he was extremely friendly and I would absolutely recommend this dealership, and Eddie, to my friends.

Great service

by from Charleston |

Nick Galloway is a great salesman. Very knowledgeable and patient.

Honda pilot

by from Orem, Utah |

These guys were the most informative and friendly car dealers ever, almost like to friendly, but the advise they gave me was for my benefit. I wish they had the car I was looking for, I would have loved to buy one from them.

Automaxx is Fantastic!

by from Provo |

Automaxx provided great service! I worked with Clint Curtis. He helped me anyway he could by answering all of my questions and by helping me pick the cars I should test drive. He was not pushy and listened to all of my concerns. I have bought multiple cars from Automaxx and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car!

Denny is great!!

by from Orem, UT |

I purchased an 07 Chevy Equinox from Denny a few days ago. My car had just broken down and I needed a new one fast. He not only made the buying process easy, but he was kind, personable and knowledgeable. He made the entire experience a breeze. I definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone who makes the car buying process easy.

5 out of 5 stars.

by from Orem, UT |

Bryan helped me find the perfect financing plan for me and put me into the best car for my current situation. Very friendly, very helpful staff. They are always willing to work with you and help you in any way they can. 5 out of 5 stars.

I highly recommend them

by from Orem, UT |

Bryan and Edgar are amazing and have such wonderful customer service. They are honest and will take their time to make sure you feel comfortable and sure. They make sure you have good knowledge of what you're buying. I highly recommend them to anyone who ever wants to buy a car.

Denny was awesome!

by from Orem, UT |

Denny was awesome! He made Our shopping experience so easy. Denny helped us with our first van, when Mini vans only was still brand new, We did not hesitate to use him again! Denny also made all the paperwork fast and easy to complete. We will recommend anybody interested in getting a new van, to go see Denny.

Love these guys!!

by from Illinois |

I spent a full 10 days looking for a couple of used cars in the SLC area; I needed one for my daughter who is a student there, and wanted another for myself. When I found Automaxx in Orem, I was immediately impressed with the sales staff. Bryan Martin, especially, was a "breath of fresh air" Bryan was a listening ear and attentive to what I wanted and needed without being at all "pushy"! I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a good used vehicle! He also gave me a reasonable price for my old trade in! Great dealership, great sales representative - someone you can TRUST! Thank you BRYAN!!