132 Tilden Avenue #A, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 877-815-6671

CARS SHOWN ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - YOU CHOOSE WHEN & WHERE-GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL-BAD CREDIT OKAY

Mike Love is the man!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Me and my wife recently filed bankruptcy. We needed a reliable car and Mike came to the rescue. We got an awesome truck at a reasonable price and interest rate. We're able to set up the payment we wanted and when we wanted to pay it. We even got a 2 year 24k mile warranty! Good credit, bad credit, buy from Mike. He'll even find a specific vehicle you're looking for.

TM Auto Wholesalers responded to this review

June 5, 2015

Bobby I value repeat business, you have a good looking Yukon XL and Tahoe. Please let me know if you need anything. We will talk soon. Thanks again

by from Orrtanna , Pa |

Mike Love is a pleasure to deal with. I found him to be very honest, knowledgeable, and straight forward. Very helpful in arranging the whole transaction so everything went smoothly. If I need to due it again, TM is the place I'll go.

Great buying experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

Mike makes buying a car as simple as we all wish it could be! He brought the car to me to show and for the final purchase. Everything was taken care of with the DMV, all I had to do was drive it home! I feel I was given a more than fair price on my beautiful truck and that's a very satisfying feeling when purchasing a car! TM Auto will be my first stop from now on and I will recommend to others. Thanks Mike!!

Awesome customer service, honest used dealer!!

by from Chesapeake VA |

Great place to buy a used vehicle! Let Mike know what you are looking for and he will help you find it. I appreciate the excellent customer service, friendliness, honesty, and down to earth feel of the staff of TM Auto Wholesalers. I recommend Mike and his business to family, friends, clients, and others I come across that are looking for used vehicles. They are great with working with schedules to look at and test drive vehicles and take care of everything with DMV after the purchase. They even delivered car to me! Thanks TM Auto Wholesalers ~ keep up great work!! :)

Great Dealer

by from Shawboro,NC |

After a bad divorce and my credit ending up not so great. Being new to North Carolina from NY. I did not know very many people. So when I needed a vehicle I approached the Pastor of the church I attend and asked if there was anyone who knew where I might get a good reliable car. I was told about Mr. Mike Love. This man has gone above and beyond to get me financed. I now have a safe reliable car. This man is a god sent. I highly recommend anyone getting a vehicle from Mr. Love.

Great guy! Not your usual car salesman.

by from Roper, NC |

My husband and I purchased a 1976 Corvette from Mike. He went out of his way for us at every turn. We felt he was honest and upfront about the flaws and problems the 39 year-old car had as well as its good points. We never, ever felt pressure to buy from him even though he had to meet us after hours every time we looked at the car and when we purchased it. He even met us at almost 9pm to finally purchase the car. There were no hidden fees and the money we paid was the amount we agreed upon. The transaction was smooth and painless and handled very professionally. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike Love to anyone I know when they need to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Mike!

Personalized service, fair pricing, very clean car

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Mike Love is a one man show that will treat you right and give you a great deal. He not only actually has the advertised vehicles in his inventory, but will bring it to you! He expedites the buying process and won't waste your time.

TM Auto Wholesalers is the only way to go!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I've been to allot of dealerships in the past two months (lost count how many), looking at everything from brand new Suburban's, straight from the factory, to used Excursions. Mike Love just happened to have one that peaked my intrest. I'm in the Alexandria, VA area, where there is a car dealership on every corner. All of them having something that could have worked for me. I've looked at roughly 30 Excursions, 20+ Suburban's, full size vans, Expeditions, Tahoe's, you name it! Then his shop popped up with a 2000 Excursion XLT. For all the trucks I've looked at and all the dealerships, I kept coming back to this one. I sent Mike a request and he responded almost imediately. Told me all about the truck, sent me pictures that I asked him to take of certain area's, and even did a Video call so that he could show me the truck personally. I was blown away at the amount of effort he went through, not only to show me the truck, but to make sure that it was a positive, painless and enjoyable experience. I don't think he just tries to sell cars, I think he tries to build a lasting friendship. I traveled the 200 miles to his shop and he had everything ready. All I had to do when I arrived was shake his hand and go for a test drive. At that point I was sold. Not just on the truck, but on the dealer as well. Mike is the only guy thats treated me with respect and not just another schmo off the street. I will deffinitely do buisiness with Mike again. Fantastic guy and for me a lasting friendship. Thanks a million Mike. You are deffinitely one of a kind. ******* And I will definitely refer Mike Love and TM Auto Wholesalers to everyone I know.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chesapeake,Va |

The best car buying experience ever. We recently bought a car from TMAuto(Mike Love) and I can honestly say that it was a most pleasant experience from start to finish. Not only will Mike find you something that you are looking for he will also bring it to you for test driving at work or home. Absolutely no pressure whatsoever and once you decide to buy it he takes care of all the paperwork. He is knowledgeable and honest and will go out of his way to help you get what you want. He has the vehicles checked out for any recalls and also has a mechanic look for any problems. Mike Love is very easy to work with as well as accommodating to your needs. One of the good guys still out there. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and anyone else looking for a used car. I will definitely go back to him when the time comes and we need another vehicle.

Mike is a rare find.

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I recently purchased my 2nd vehicle from Mike. Mike buys and sells only high quality vehicles. An honest car salesman is a rare find. Mike will also refer his mechanics, and anyone else involved in vehicles, if you need it. His prices and quality of vehicle cannot be beat! I have absolutely no reservations buying cars from this man. And the vehicles I buy are usually for my Children, who transport our Grandchildren, so you know safety and reliability is my #1 priority. I don't shop anywhere else!

makes me wish I needed more than one car!

by from Chesapeake |

All my life, I believed that that an honest mechanic, or an honest car dealer was nothing but a myth. Then I met Mike Love. And he has totally restored my faith! He was honest. He didn't try to talk down to me, he was genuine, and he was a straight shooter, a very rare animal indeed. You can't help but like the guy based on all that. And it makes buying a car so much easier without worrying about if you are getting taken. He talks to you like a friend, not just a customer, and he goes waaaay out of his way (more than any dealer I have ever known) to get you through the sale any way that makes it best, and easiest, for you. When I need another car...it's great knowing I won't have to shop around, that without stress, Mike will put me in a car that I want and the car that I need.