TM Auto Wholesalers

Used 888-564-9024

I SHOW CARS ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT - YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE

Bought a BEAUTIFUL 2005 Honda CRV

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just bought a 2005 Honda CRV. I am so excited because Mike Love and TM Auto made my buying experience top notch. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. He literally took all the stress of buying a vehicle out of the picture. He presented the vehicle for me to drive and once I'd made the decision the only thing I had to do was contact my insurance agent to add the vehicle to my policy. From there he took care of everything, DMV, plates. EVERYTHING!! I was in his office to sign papers the day after I made my decision and was there about 10 minutes getting it finalized. He even put the plates on the vehicle for me and I'm a 62 year old grandmom of 7 so I sincerely feel Blessed to have this opportunity for a newer set of wheels. The Honda is everything I wanted and a price I could afford, it just doesn't get any better.

04 Gallant

by from Virginia beach VA |

Mike's dealership was recommended to me by a friend. I needed a new car and didn't have a trade in much less a down payment and couldn't handle a big car payment. In just a few hours Mike had me in a nice car coupled with a payment I could handle. He provided top notch service, answered every question I had and genuinely cared about my car buying experience. I would definitely buy another car from him in the future.

04 Gallant

by from Virginia beach VA |

Positive experience

by from Colonial Heights, VA |

I had a very positive experience purchasing this vehicle online. Took the video tour, liked what I saw, and contacted Mike Love. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He drove 86 miles to bring the vehicle to me. It was just like in the photos, so I purchased the vehicle and am very satisified with it. I would do business with him again.

Great service

by from Norfolk, VA |

Mike Love was very easy to work with and helped register and title the vehicle. Car was in good condition and fairly priced. Honest and friendly environment and would recommend this shop to anyone.

Excellent Experience

by from Prince George, VA |

Our family has purchased several verhicles from TM Auto. I started a new job and the commute was awful for my gas tank, TM Auto gave me the opportunity to test drive multiple vehicles and understood my needs for a vehicle with high MPG but not a high price tag. I came from an hour and a half away to get my vehicle and spent about 3 minutes on ground signing paperwork; then i was on my way. Everything was taken care of, even the license plates. I would highly recommend using TM Auto and hope to be able to use them again.

Great experience!

by from Cleveland, OH |

We just bought a 1965 Mustang through Mike Love of TM Auto and were very impressed by his service, his honesty, and how smoothly the transaction went overall. We came about 550 miles to pick up the car, and Mike made it as easy on us as possible. We would absolutely recommend doing business with TM Auto.

GREAT CAR DEALER, RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

by from Suffolk, VA |

I called Mike Love about a 2004 Toyota Tacoma he just got in and he rushed it into the detail shop and met me there the following day. Then he brought to my attention an exhaust leak and said he would have it fixed was there any certain way I wanted it done, he also was going to put new tires on the truck and let me pick from his supplier the exact tires I wanted on the truck. So all in all it was an awesome experience buying my new Tacoma since I got an awesome truck with new exhaust and brand new tires, oh yeah it was professionally detailed. Mike is fantastic and will bend over backwards to ensure you car buying experience is the best it can possibly be.

Great Guy - Highly Recommended!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I would highly recommend Mike Love to anyone searching for a good used car at a great price. I just bought a 2008 Ford Explorer XLT and couldn't be happier with it. I flew in from Raleigh because it was such a great deal. Mike picked me up at the airport in my freshly detailed car - he even topped off the gas tank! The whole transaction was smooth and easy and Mike is very courteous. I then drove 200 miles home without a hitch. Thanks Mike!

Bought a beautiful 2008 Ford Explorer

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just bought a 2008 Ford Explorer XLT from Mike Love @ TM Auto Wholesalers and I'm extremely happy with it. The price was more than fair for a truck in this great of condition. Mike was super easy to deal with and even picked me up at the airport. He had the vehicle detailed so it looked like a brand new car. After a quick transaction, I then drove it 200 miles back to Raleigh without a hitch. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a good deal and great service.

Five ** Customer Service & Great Buying Experience

by from Carrollton, VA |

My experience with TM Auto was outstanding ***** FIVE STARS in customer service. Mike Love provided my family and I a simple & painless negotiation process at a price we were confortable with! He even met with us at a central location from his dealership and our home to show the vehicle after business hours. The vehicle was sold "AS IS" with no warranty (not sure if one was available or not I didn't ask) however I've had the vehicle for a week and no problems are arising what so ever. The vehicle was clean inside and out. Mike Love strikes me as a family man that cares about his customers and his community! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a hassle free buying experience with quality. Thanks Mike!