Tommy Wilson Motor Company

Tommy Wilson Motor Company

9215 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97225

Used 888-744-1255

OIADA Quality Dealer of the Year!

I will be headed back to Tommy's

by from Gladstone, OR |

This was my first time buying a truck Tommy Jr. was very pleasant he let me test drive with no pressure, he was very knowledgeable and easy going. I left to test drive more trucks, the next day i was calling Tommy Jr, we made the deal over the phone!!!! I showed up signed the papers he even helped me transfer my stuff from my old car to the new one!!! I would recommend this family own and run business to anyone.

My experience with Tommy Wison Motors.

by from Portland Ore 97206 |

I bougtht the 2006 red wrangler Rubicon on 7-25-13, Tommy Wilson sr and jr are stand up guys and made this the best auto buying experience I have had period. Billy Reed.

buying a car

by from Portland Oregon |

If you do not buy from Tommy Wilson All I can say is that you will be sorry!!

Awesome service!

by from hillsboro, or |

That are the best dealership in Oregon! Very understanding and accomodating.

A great buying experience!

by from Portland, OR |

Buying my car from Tommy Wilson Motor Company was so easy! Prior to working with them to get my car, I'd dealt with another dealership that didn't really listen to me and got very pushy to close the deal on terms I was not comfortable with. My experience at Tommy Wilson Motor Company was the exact opposite. They listened to me and were able to find me the car I was looking for. There was never any hassle and they made it very easy to complete the deal and do a trade in on my car. In the end, I spent less time actually buying my car from them than I did just waiting around the other place that ultimately never got my business. Both Tommy, Sr. and Tommy, Jr. were so nice to work with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used or new vehicle.

Tommy Wilson Motors - THE BEST!!

by from Portland, OR |

I just had the most pleasant car buying experience at Tommy Wilson motors. I first started out in my buying process looking at all of the places on that certain main avenue in SE Portland that shall remain nameless, so the stark contrast was stunning! The dealership was so clean and well lit that at first I thought it was a new dealership. Immaculate would be the word I would use to describe it. There were no junkers on this lot. I got a great deal on a car that was under blue book value and it was immaculate. The car drives really well and the they really spruced it up! Most importantly Tommy Wilson Jr. (the Senior was out of town) was such a pleasure to deal with. At the other places I looked at, I felt like I needed a shower afterwards. Tommy is one of the good guys and their business model is all about getting repeat business and having a good reputation. I had a couple of minor glitches with financing and Tommy totally worked with me to get me into the car that worked for me. I don't like to shop, but if my next car is a used car, I will absolutely buy it from Tommy Wilson motors. I brought a friend with me and he also agreed that the next time he wanted to buy that he would buy from Tommy Wilson Motors. And that brings me to another point. Tommy Jr. treated me as the buyer and didn't talk down to me because I was a woman. I encountered that at each and every other lot I went to. The dealers would talk to my male friend instead of me even though he wasn't the one buying the car! That is a sure fire way to lose my business. Save yourself time and go to Tommy Wilson motors. I will tell the same thing to any of my friends who might be looking. And I would not hesitate to return again.