Dino Auto Sales

2710 Douglas St, Omaha, NE 68131

Happy mother

by from Omaha Ne |

My son just brought his first car and he mentioned Dino. I had never heard of it and was very hesitate because he needed something reliable to take back to college. After spending an hour there asking many questions I was at ease with my son's decision to make the purchase and will be referring other college students to him. My son desired a Cadillac Deville and that's what he drove away with.

Awesome! Dealership

by from Omaha, NE |

Alan was amazing after several dealerships I had went to I stopped by Dinos auto sales last.It should of been first, he was very honest, willing to budge on prices.And it was a as is car, I had a repair that needed done he gladly got it fixed the next day for free.Awesome I will not buy cars from anyone else but Dinos auto sales.Awesome .

Dino comes thru again

by from Bellevue, NE |

I came back to Dino for a car for daughter number two and couldn't be happier with the deal i got again. I love the new location and happy to see the same mechanic working with Alan ... once again great car, fair price, and super happy ... do not hesitate to check out Dino Auto, you can trust Alan to be very honest and fair ... I will be back again!

no response back

by from papillion |

sent an email via cars.com and got no response so bought from another dealer

Great vehicles at a great price

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

I stumbled across Dino by accident six months ago. I was driving by and saw my truck sitting out and so I stopped by to inquire about. They were very friendly and we negotiated a reasonable price and drove away that day. I've had the vehicle since August 2013 and so far it's only required routine maintenance.

Stress free, pleasant experience

by from Omaha, NE |

Alan provided great customer service throughout. Honest, upfront, pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Great Dealer, Very friendly, easy to work with....

by from Omaha, NE |

Very helpful, took time to make sure we were buying the right Truck, Great price for a Great Truck!

Super Happy

by from Lincoln, NE |

Alan was great and I got a great truck at a good price. Couldnt be happier

Alan saved the day!!

by from Omaha, NE |

A couple of weeks ago my car was stolen from my driveway =( I searched for new cars for days and I couldn't find anything decent for my price range... Until I went to Dino's. Alan practically saved me by selling me a gorgeous 5 speed Chevy Cavalier for a great price!! The car runs great and driving a 5 speed is so much fun! I am very grateful for the vehicle and the help I received from Alan throughout the process. If you are looking for a dealer that still has a soul, won't rip you off and understands that life happens, stop by Dino's and check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Dino Auto Sales responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the nice review and we are happy to help you get back on the road after having your car stolen. Let us know if you need anything.

Wonderful Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

We bought a 2001 Chevy Venture. It was in really good condition. He had just gotten it in so his mechanic hadn't had time to find a couple minor issues. For example, the fuel sensor was faulty. When we discovered it, he replaced the entire fuel pump at no cost to us! He is a really great guy with high standards that he makes sure he sticks to. We definitely recommend Dino Auto Sales to anyone looking for a high quality used vehicle.

Dino Auto Sales responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the review and we do work hard to have high standards and appreciate the recognition. We hope to serve you again in the future!