Dino Auto Sales

2710 Douglas St, Omaha, NE 68131

no response back

by from papillion |

sent an email via cars.com and got no response so bought from another dealer

Great vehicles at a great price

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

I stumbled across Dino by accident six months ago. I was driving by and saw my truck sitting out and so I stopped by to inquire about. They were very friendly and we negotiated a reasonable price and drove away that day. I've had the vehicle since August 2013 and so far it's only required routine maintenance.

Stress free, pleasant experience

by from Omaha, NE |

Alan provided great customer service throughout. Honest, upfront, pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Great Dealer, Very friendly, easy to work with....

by from Omaha, NE |

Very helpful, took time to make sure we were buying the right Truck, Great price for a Great Truck!

Super Happy

by from Lincoln, NE |

Alan was great and I got a great truck at a good price. Couldnt be happier

Alan saved the day!!

by from Omaha, NE |

A couple of weeks ago my car was stolen from my driveway =( I searched for new cars for days and I couldn't find anything decent for my price range... Until I went to Dino's. Alan practically saved me by selling me a gorgeous 5 speed Chevy Cavalier for a great price!! The car runs great and driving a 5 speed is so much fun! I am very grateful for the vehicle and the help I received from Alan throughout the process. If you are looking for a dealer that still has a soul, won't rip you off and understands that life happens, stop by Dino's and check it out, you'll be glad you did.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the nice review and we are happy to help you get back on the road after having your car stolen. Let us know if you need anything.

Wonderful Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

We bought a 2001 Chevy Venture. It was in really good condition. He had just gotten it in so his mechanic hadn't had time to find a couple minor issues. For example, the fuel sensor was faulty. When we discovered it, he replaced the entire fuel pump at no cost to us! He is a really great guy with high standards that he makes sure he sticks to. We definitely recommend Dino Auto Sales to anyone looking for a high quality used vehicle.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the review and we do work hard to have high standards and appreciate the recognition. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Love Alan & My KIA

by from Omaha, NE |

It was a very pleasant experience dealing with Alan, he is very personable and an honest man. I like that you can get a good quality car from him at a reasonable price. I bought a KIA Amanti from him and I absolutely love it. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks Alan Signed Jean A Very Satisfied Customer

July 19, 2013

Thank your for the review and we love having happy customers share their experience and refer family and friends ... see you again soon!

my first car buying was great

by from council bluffs IA |

Alan was very nice friendly and honest i did not have all the money up front so he carried me the rest with monthly payments and i also needed some repairs ad Alan helped me with thoughs he is a real good person and so is his mechanics who got right on with the work and had my car back with in a day or two and what was really good is Alan gave me a loaner until mine was done i could not be happier with the service and people at dino's and i would not want to buy any where else.

Best car buying experience I've ever had! PERIOD!

by from Omaha, Ne |

Alan(the owner) is a man of his word. We went to Dino's to buy a minivan. We had been looking hard at other dealerships but they just didn't have what we wanted for the price we wanted.The guys at Dinos KNOW what customer service is. Alan had a great Pontiac Montana that had under 120000 mi. in our price range so we came down to check it out. I always have a third party look at a used car before we buy. Alan reassured us that if we found any issues we could bring the car back and we would work to resolve the issue. We purchased a car on good faith that there were no underlying issues that they had missed, with out having a third party look at the car. We signed all the paperwork and drove off the lot the same day. Man what a steal! Alan gave us a great deal on the car! Took it to a third party next day and found some issues. I called Alan to voice my concerns and he said bring it in on your day off and we will fix it. OUR NEW VAN RUNS LIKE A DREAM! I couldn't be happier with the service we received and the our purchase! No buyer remorse here! Many Thanks!!!!!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the review and sometimes it is easier to make a repair than dilute your happiness with our business. We aim to have full knowledge of the vehicles we sell but now and then some issues can be a judgement call and our goal is to be fair and reasonable when matters like this pop up shortly after a sale. We appreciate your review and are happy your a satisfied customer!